twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First time, Iraq.

Second time, US.

Third time, Iraq again mostly.

>sand-niggers and muslims
>right ever
USA USA USA

>First time, Iraq.
Wrong in the sense that wars of conquest were unheard of in 1990. His actions were reasonable considering the context.

>considering the context
Rape and plunder for the sake of?

>Rape and plunder for the sake of?
Or "OPEC is mistreating my nation and I have an army ready because of the Iran-Iraq war. Kuwait is a fake country created by the British (sort of like a proto-Kosovo) which is stealing Iraqi oil so who cares if I invade it?

>it's okay to invade sovereign nations because I think they belong to me

Kuwait can steal Iraqi oil without repercussion?

t. /pol/

Because the daughter of a diplomat said so?

Both.

>it's okay to invade sovereign nations because I think their oil belongs to me.

>"""""sovereign""""" """""nations"""""
>kuwait is a nation, not a state
>sovereignty in the modern world is anything more than a meme

eric

>implying Kuwait isn't rightfully Iraqi

>implying the US was going to put up with Iraqi troops on the Saudi border when Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia collectively amounted to half of the world's proven oil reserves

Saddam really, really should have withdrawn from Kuwait at some point during Desert Shield. He was just cruising for a bruising sitting there waiting for it to happen.

???

>First time, Iraq.
>Second time, US.
This basically.

Daily reminder the CIA and the Mossad manufactured evidence about Iraq manufacturing WMDs, buying yellowcake uranium from Niger, and having its officials meet with AlQaeda operatives in Vienna.

The Bush administration literally presented fake evidence at the UN and lied to the entire world.

AT
LEAST
YEARS
AGO.

So the first Gulf War is ok, but anything more recent is off-limits for this board.

economic sanctions exist

Nobody cares about this stupid rule anyway

Theist canon autism. Think like an /a/ discussion over some anime like Dragon Ball.

The fight over the" holy land" during the aftermath of world war II and the occupation of western forces in the middle east(mostly to repel communism, but also for oil and poppy seeds). Basically the muslim world believed palestine to be their "promised land", and were pissed Jews took it over along with the subsequent mistreatment of palestine. They launched a few surprise attacks over the years and failed. Every war that happened was a catastrophic failure, essentially the entire muslim world was btfo by Israel and a few US commanders helping with strategy(and of course western taxes). This destroyed morale. Then came the radical jihadist and the rest is history

nobody is really in the wrong, its a shitshow though. Middle-east had no structure or consensus to resist invasion of any kind. The west had unchecked political powers that allowed them to become antagonists in the name of justice.

the Iraq War was just an extension of the Gulf War as it was part of their existing charter to invade Iraq (as approved by the UN in 91)

:^)

>slant drilling is totally ok
I mean I know you're shitposting but Kuwait really did deserve to get militarily served

Iraq every time.

Basically Iraq was a nationalist Arab regional power who's ultimate goal was to create a Pan-Arab superstate that would pretty much control 80% of the worlds oil, therefore be unstoppable and crush Jewistan. America saw this and knew they can't let it happen so they did everything they can to prevent it, culminating in the invasion of Iraq.

The Kuwait war, sanctions, inspections, etc were all just part of the great game, America knew that Arab nationalism was the greatest geopolitical threat so they decided Saddam had to go since he was pretty much the face of Arab nationalism since Nasser's death.

They followed this up with the attempted removal of mini-Saddams: Gaddafi, Saleh, and al-Assad.

Tldr: the Jew fears the Saracen.

As for anyone arguing whether inter-Arab invasions are justified like in Kuwait, remember all inter-Arab borders are fictitious colonial fabrications. Arabs should rightfully all be one country.

>a bunch of tiny desert nations whose oil we don't even buy is our greatest threat

it was in the 90's

Russia was still the biggest threat in the 90's. Their economic collapse made them even more dangerous than the Soviet Union had been a decade earlier.

you could argue that the first gulf war was by extension an indirect threat against russia, considering the ties saddam had with moscow.

This is by far the best documentary you could ever see to answer this question for yourself. It's called "Control Room." If you want a book, get "Fiasco" by Thomas Ricks. Until then:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u_Xa0Tt0t4

Saddam was a fucking idiot who deserved worse than he got. I wish he would've gotten captured when he started shit with Iran and they got to have a little fun with him.

>considering the ties saddam had with moscow
Saddam split with Moscow before this and didn't have warm relations again until after the conflict was over. Hell, Moscow signed off on all of the UN resolutions in the lead up to Coalition involvement in the Gulf War.

Wow, people are even speaking truth on Veeky Forums these days. this exactly. What's more, you can find it all laid out by the neo-conservatve Jews in a paper written for the Israeli government called "A Clean Break" which suggested that a "Perl Harbor-like event" would be the Catalyst they needed to achieve regime change in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran. 2/4 have leaders gone, Syria is destroyed. god I hope Trump doesn't let them get him into Iran.

>t who deserved worse than he got.
Why did he "deserve what he got" in your opinion user?

Well, that, and Kuwait had been butfucking Iraq for so long that several prominent Iraqis were saying if Saddam didn't do something, they'd go in and militia the shit out of Kuwait themselves. Thus, not invading, was a direct threat to Saddam's hold on power.

Plus we put Saddam in charge to begin with, as a counter to Iran, and gave him WMD's to deal with them and the Iranian backed kurdish rebellion.

Plus we basically gave him permission to invade Kuwait.

So yeah, our bad.

Really, by extension, the 2003 fiasco was as well, if only because the 1991 fiasco made it inevitable.

>starting unnecessary wars
>using chemical weapons on civilians
>extensive torture propagating retarded police state based on an abstract idea of what it means to be Iraqi while simultaneously being shitty to the Kurds and Shiites, making them feel no allegiance to their nation
>being a legit sadist who loved to watch others suffer
>LARPing too hard as a Babylonian

>LARPing too hard as a Babylonian
How exactly is restoring the ziggurat of Ur a negative?

Not that, the whole pretending to be a king with ancient lineage and shit was pretty retarded though

>>starting unnecessary wars
He needed the money from Kuwait after spending 4 years fighting Iran for ZOG. Kuwaits are literally the laziest, most dishonest motherfuckers on earth. See "Lantos, Baby Incubator Hoax."
>>using chemical weapons on civilians
Where do you think h got his chem weapons? From the US. So it was wrong because he used them on an insurgent group waging civil war against him rather than the Iranians?
>>extensive torture propagating retarded police state based on an abstract idea of what it means to be Iraqi while simultaneously being shitty to the Kurds and Shiites, making them feel no allegiance to their nation
This is the fucking stupidest thing I've ever read. Every nation that has a Sunni minority in charge and more shia (like Bahrain) or vice Versa (Syria) has a hard time ruling. He was completely intolerant of terrorists and ilmists in his land. He was the best gift the West could have asked for
>>being a legit sadist who loved to watch others suffer
Yes, because the Western media has proved so honest. We can count on this. The same people who arranged for Ghaddafi to be sodomized with a bayonet on video?
>>LARPing too hard as a Babylonian
Nigger, please.

Are you a K*rd, Shia, or just a neo-coehn out of curiosity? Every assumption you've made is either ingenuous or flat-out untrue.

t. Rumsfeld