Has their ever been a more cucked kingdom/nation than Armenia?

Has their ever been a more cucked kingdom/nation than Armenia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China
India
Any New World nation, particularly Mexico
Greece

All of these nations have, at one point or another, had their moment of glory. The chinese were a great and powerful empire for thousands of years, and today they're still a big dog on the block. India is likewise doing much better economically and politically than any of their neighbors, and had a uniquely successful post-colonial existence. Greece had it's era of great battles and warriors, and not to mention they were the center of the roman world for a thousand years and even before that they were the source of many roman traditions that exist to this day: democracy, philosophy, etc.

Armenia however, is a nation who's entire history is the repeated displacement of their leaders and consistent status as puppet for their entire world history. The romans/persians must have conquered and displaced the armenian king literally DOZENS of times throughout the history of their conflict, they've always been dominated by more powerful empires on their borders, and the most recent visit on the stage of life was being genocided by ottomans, and they've been a cucked bitch-race of whiners and nere'do'wells ever since, not that they were ever anything but the world's biggest cucks before that

yeah, but, they over perform in Eurovision.

So they've at least got that going for them

what a master race
such talent
much relevance
very white :DDD

Armenians are Jews that followed a coin into a church.

>followed a coin into a church

is this a turn of phrase or something? Never heard it.

FUCK OFF ARMENIANS ARE THE TRUEMASTER RACE

FUCK OFF WE ARE MASTER RACE

>the beaches

topkek

T-the beaches of a lake... fuckoff...

why is this even a meme?
Armenian pride is a goddamn joke

Persia/Iran has spent the last 1400 years being slaves and concubines to Arabs and Turks. Literally. Even in this day and age, their ruling class is disproportionally Azeri.

armeniaboos
on suicide watch

Because it's even more absurd than the Mexican-half breed meme

Fuck off, Armenia is based
t. taig

The entire Jewish race cucked.

My opinion of Armenia is entirely formed on the impressions I have of Armenians I've met. And every single one has been an arrogant douche that were too high on their shit to actually see their own ignorance.

The first time, I thought it was a personal flaw. After meeting 2 other entirely unrelated armenians that behaved exactly the same way, I can only assume its a cultural problem.

Fuck armenians.

t.Aliyev

They did well in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.

>winning a regional squabble against rebels
>this is the highlight of armenian military history

incredible

>Azerbaijan asking Armenia to give Karabakh
lol actually it was(and de jure still is) part of Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan was "some rebels"?

>ctrl+f Hungary
>zero responses

Ultimate cuckoldry.
They had a navy that they had to give away because they weren't even allowed a coast. And thats on top of their country halved.

Fuck off.

>Has their ever been a more cucked kingdom/nation than Armenia?
Bolivia

Paraguay lost 40% of its land as well, as well as SIXTY PERCENT of its total population.
In fact some pre-war estimates of Paraguay's total population were smaller then the number of Paraguayans who died during the war.

t. Armen Petrosian

muh greater armenia

Paraguay had it coming though, it was the aggressor and refused to surrender until the very end. Already at war with Brazil and Uruguay, he declared war on Argentina just because Mitre wouldn't let him access to its territory to invade Uruguay.

Solano Lopez was sending children to the front by the war's end.

At least the surviving Paraguayans had harems of six women for them after the war and repopulated it with Paraguayans. There have been numerous land changes much worse than this war in history. It was a hard defeat but they weren't cucked.

Well being situated where they are/were, one might say it is somewhat of an achievement that they survived this long.

Being situated smack between the greatest civilizations the world has ever seen, means perhaps being a puppet is the best they could have done while many others just got gulped up.

No, Latin American nation has ever had a moment of Glory. In fact I probably should've singled out Bolivia, since all they have ever done is lose their fucking land and coastline.

It kinda made sense at the time, but of course looking back it was horrible retarded.

During the treaty, Hungary lost...

other than the border with slovakia being a bit too far south there is literalyl nothign wrong with tha

>country reduced by more than half
>nothing wrong

>loses war
>gets divided
whats the problem officer

The problem is that either that was extreme butchering, or every other country didn't get butchered enough, because Hungary was the exception either way.

post WW1 europe was obsessed with nation states and austria-hungary was the most diverse country. austria itself lost all of its non german territories and the german empire gave a bunch to poland

Ani was cool. It's in Turkey now, right beside the Armenian border. It's just mean.

Human history in a nutshell

all armenians I knew where hard working, humble people

so?
also armenian grils a qt

Armenian girls are ugly as fuck

>the whole infrastructure and workforce was decimated
>paraguay is currently a doomed shithole with no chance to recover
>OH BUT AT LEAST NO ONE FUCKED THEIR WAIFUS

this is what autistic children actually believe
also, LOL at the concept of purebreeding being a sign of integrity
if anything, paraguayan women are now primo material for sex trafficking into any of their prosperous countries
take your ignorant bullshit to the school

I'd nominate the Britons and their Welsh/Breton/Cornish descendants.
To be fair they managed to bully their way into getting Austria turned into the Dual Monarchy, and had they not lost WW1 they would've been sitting pretty and still holding Greater Hungary.

>decimated

That would imply one in ten. In reality way over half died, way over half of everything was lost.
The total of dead exceeded more conservative estimates of the combined population of the country, it was that close to full genocide.

Gives you a preview of what an invasion of mainland Japan in WW2 would have looked like.

Motherfuckers just wouldn't surrender.

>bully Austria
More like nag and whine and bitch. Their lost their revolution, its leaders all fucked off to America and wherever, but the nonstop crying and bitching eventually made Austrians give them autonomy.

T. Goat fucker

Sorry, but I'm not an Armenian

Someone explain to me why the fuck is there an albanian caucus region. And why the fuck is iberia in the caucuses as well.

not really
>kurds wipe out the armenians in Anatolia while turkroaches get the blame (eventhough they were busy losing a 3-front war)
>they now hold hands with the descendants of their ancestors butchers against "le evil turks"
>now they fight for the rights of kurds to live on THEIR ancestral lands that the kurds took by force from them
>literally defending people that nailed your great grandfathers little sister to a cross while screaming "BIJI KURDISTAN"
Armenians truly are cucked beyond redemption

Kurdistan. Literally NEVER been independent for more than a few years at a time throughout their entire history. Cucked by Hurrians, Urartians, Assyrians, Mittani, Parthians, Medes, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Armenians, Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Russians, and basically just about everyone else under the sun. Total joke nation. Claim to have retained their traditional Iranian language, despite their modern vocabulary being largely made up of words borrowed from Turkish. Claim to have retained their traditional Zoroastrian religion and culture, but they don't even set themselves on fire or fuck their sisters.

t. erdogan

Albania in Caucasus was named so before Albania in Balkans.
Also, blame Greeks. There was also Caucasus Mountains in Bactria.

Paragay and Urgay aren't real countries, don't fall for the güarani lies.

lel, kurds have been treating the Christian minorities of the ME as shit even before this particular genocide, just look up the Hamidian massacres of Armenians by bandits made up by mainly kurdish tribes
hell, they are still doing it today against Assyrians to steal their lands while /pol/ and cucked Armenians thinks they are the greatest thing to happen against "dem big bad roaches"

man, I'd hate to be a Armenian holding hands and singing kumbaya with them, you don't get more cucked then that

Who drew those disgusting borders? Looks like some kind of flat topped vegetable

NO MORE GIF

Did you get these somewhere or make them yourself?

>india's history only began post britiain
epik.

Unironically this

Armenians should be genocided out of existence

Why are middle-eastern christfags so fucking annoying? Armenians and georgians are fine but the ones in Arabic countries won't shit the fuck up about "we wuz phoenicians n' shieet... dats rite ayyrab boy we be buildin Babylon. TRUE EGYPTIANS/MESOPTAMIANS/PHOENICIANS..."

Why are all minorities in every god danm part of the world always annoying cunts?

>being genocided by ottomans

???

genocided by ottomans

I am Armenian and I despise Kurds

never heard of the Armenian genocide? I guess despite the fact that there have been literally dozens of genocides in the past three centuries, apparently people think that only the Jewish genocide ever happened.

no, but to literally anybody that's not Armenian Azerbaijan is "literally who"

As an Armenian, Armenia has fallen from grace since King Tigran I. We've gone through shit but our survival in this hostile times speaks bounds of the culture. It's the tenacity that we possess that allows us to pass on our old, rich culture to the future.
Some Armenians seem arrogant and fickle due to loss of touch with what makes them, them.
>inb4 t. Armen
All the better, I'm proud of my country

So is Armenia. But their performance against an enemy with such an enormous advantage in numbers of men and materiel was still impressive.

>Armenian """""""""genocide"""""""""

>I'm proud of my country
And so are the Kurds for your continued support to free Öcalan and help them gain indepence in THEIR lands from Turkey :^)

good thread

what genocide?

>doge shit on my his

NO

drink bleach

We should just rename Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan to Larry, Curly and Moe.

There are like 3 million Armenians living in Armenia right now next to over 40 million Kurds that are looking for any excuse they can to grab more land and Mt.Ararat and the Armenians are too busy killing their own turkified kind to the East. All while both sides are funded by different 3rd party interests who egg on the war.
And then there is sweet Georgia who is getting pissed on by Russia and their S.Ossetian/Abkhazian excuses of war to grab more clay while NATO gives them false incentives of support.

>cucked
Look at your map. They were actually so relevant they even got a part of Roman Empire called after Armenia.

>the Sassanids who helped Europe ward off the Ottoman.

Wtf i am reading?

woops I meant to say Safavids. Sorry tired

Please don't tell us you made these yourself

Azeris are Iranians. They just speak a Turkic language, and they existed in Pre-Islamic times too.

Arabs and Turks never really mixed with the Persians much, and after Islamic invasion, the Persians reestablish an empire shortly afterwards.

Mongols left the biggest damage, but they picked up strongly with the Safavids who helped Europe ward off the Ottoman.

>get defeated by the Turks
>forced to give up Eastern provinces (aka most of the country)
>borders drawn just so the Ararat is on the Turkish side
>it's still visible from everywhere from the country

Was this the biggest dick move to a country ever in history?

shut up donkey. Azeri are not Iranian. They are turk donkeys.

This is more of the problem of older western historians writing about Armenia as a footnote and many of them also having a negative opinion about a culture older than theirs, which was also common with western historians on the Greeks in the 19th century. Modern historians use these same older historians who didn't know much what they were talking about, while at the same time neglecting Armenian sources, many of which haven't been translated into English. Western Armenology is largely a joke, many western so-called historians on Armenia like David Lang, James Russell, Peter Cowe, etc. can't even speak Armenian. If a western historian wanted to expertise in for example Romania or Croatia but couldn't speak either language, they'd never reach a respected place.

Rome never conqerored Armenia actually. The first Roman invasion of Armenia was defeated, and the second one ended coincided with a rebellion by an Armenian prince and a invasion of Parthia at the same time. Even so, the Armenian king Tigran the Great turned an impossible situation into a victory by signing in a friendship treaty with the Romans and putting down the rebellion and defeating the Parthians. Armenians had their empire too, short lived as it could be between the two world super powers. Armenians have defeated several invasions by the various superpowers like the Assyrians, Medes, Persians, Greeks, and Romans, but it is generally the Armenian character to fight for what is behind you, not what is in front. And that is the reason we have survived to this point while others have not.

Armenia largely suffers from a bad geographical position. It was at the crossroads of every continent in the known world (until America was discovered) and in a wide open space. It was not the Byzantines, as the west often romanticizes, but the Armenians who were the first to defend Europe from Islam. From the 9th to the 11th century Armenia was the first guardian at the edge of Christendom (cont.)

(cont.)driving the Arabic Caliphate back and the early Seljuk invasions. The Byzantines, despite being Christians too, despised the Armenians for being from a different Christian sect. Although the Byzantine attempts to conquer Armenia failed, the Armenian king began losing power to nobles and power became decentralized. The Byzantines took advantage by supporting various nobles. Afterwards, the Byzantines removed Armenia's 50,000 standing army so there was no defense from the Seljuks. Of course as we all know they soon paid the consequences from that and would have been best off having Armenia as a border state. Again with Armenia's geographical position, it's amazing they have still fought to exist when many others in their position would've gone extinct. Armenia has never had a great power patron them. Ireland, Poland, all the Balkans states, etc. could have all been annihilated by genocide just as easily if it weren't for their great power allies and being too close to western governments to ignore.

You're obviously just a filthy t*rk

Armenians dont like Kurds Mr. turk. Just cause a couple Kurds decide to bring their banners to some genocide rally doesnt mean Armenian and Kurds are brothers

Armenia - a Poland of Middle East.

the navy was Austrian.

>Their lost their revolution
Austria could only put down Hungary with Russian help, to betray them later in Crimean war

> but the nonstop crying and bitching eventually made Austrians give them autonomy.
Theres no "crying and bitching" in politics but only in minds of immautre chan dwellers.

The Hungarian Kingdom was simply a too significant weight for Austria to absorb it completely, after 1866 Austria's position weaked significantl ythat forced them to negotiate the Ausgleich, or else Hungary could have just revolt again and this time they'd get no help, after which Hungary didn't just get autonomy (truth of matter is Hungary always enjoyed a wide degree of autonomy when it came to internal matters), but basically made it a sovereign kingdom equal to the Imperial Lands.

Azeris are Iranians. They just speak a Turkic language, and they existed in Pre-Islamic times too.

>all that armenian asshurt

Why couldn't the young turks do their fucking job properly?
Why must we suffer their failure every day?

Only the ones in Iran.

People seem to forget they are two entirely different ethnic groups thanks to the Safavids annexing the region of Shirvan and just adding it to Azerbaijan. And it doesn't help when the Soviets tried to create a autonomous region there by combining the two while the Turks push the pan-Turnaism meme.
Also, ancient Azeri was an Iranian language related to the Median language (which is obvious with how the regions look) but gradually got Turkified cause of the Turk migration from the Ottoman empire to join the Safavids and become Qizilbash's. The dialect still existed way into the 19th century as Tabrizi-persian but died out at the end of the Qajar dynasty.
The name "Azerbaijan" itself is derived from the ancient name of that region of Medes called Atropatene, that either served as a vassal to the greater Persian empires or would rule over itself. Which as you can see on the map only surrounds the modern region of "Southern Azerbaijan", but the name has the same meaning as in "The Land of Fire" as its ancient counterpart.

And I think it would be pretty obvious when Azeris in Iran don't give a shit about the current conflict between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Armenia while living together with the biggest Armenian community in Iran in relative peace.

In conclussion, Safavids were a mistake.

>Why couldn't the young turks do their fucking job properly?
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Long live the Armenians!

Post more armenoid half-breeds memes