Alright you fucks. You bastards. You made money while I didn't

Alright you fucks. You bastards. You made money while I didn't.

It's time.
What are the best sources to learn about crypto?
Podcasts, Blogs, YouTube channels, People.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GNKB6q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANT TO FUCK THAT ASSHOLE

MY FIANCÉE IS SLEEPING WITH MY CUM INSIDE HER RIGHT NOW BUT I WANT ANOTHER PUSSY

MARRIAGE IS A MISTAKE DONT GET MEMED LADS

OUR FAMILIES ARE TOO INTERTWINED AND IM STUCK AND WANT TO KILL MYSELF OR CHEAT ON HER

FUCK DGB BUY GNT

Tired of that pussy huh? I damn well know that feeling

Oh yes my dear

2 coins
MOON
ESP2

Find a Domme hooker and smoke DMT

I'm not looking for coin recommendations from Veeky Forums. Learning sources PLEASE

Its called use google you lazy fuck

I would not cheat for this whale.

Cryptobizcentral.com - made it for you nocoiners but decided to give up since I don't have time to continue working on it at the moment. It still has reliable info for starters tho

Not hungry enough.
Looks like you'll never be rich.

Fine

I literally picked up this shit by shitposting all around just a week ago, already up 60%

We made money because we weren't too lazy to do our own research.

Grow the fuck up, hedonism is a dead end you idiot. Have a couple of kids and enjoy your crypto gainz

>have gainz
>don't get to enjoy them
Yeah, man. Hedonism is dead. Sitting on fat stacks is fun when you can't do anything with them.

Wizard here.

Is it really that bad? I mean pussy is still pussy right? What's wrong? Does she just lie there like a dead fish or something?

Is it literally just that you're bored with her and there's no simple fix?

>join pump group
>make gainz
> discord.gg/GNKB6q

> he made money during a bull run and thinks he knows shit

can't wait for all the newfriends to get rekt

I find this post kind of funny. Note that I'M ASKING FOR GOOD RESOURCES TO LEARN, NOT ASKING TO BE SPOONFED.

Most info sites seem like they're trying to sell me something.

I'll figure it out though. I should've known better than to think I could find anything of value here.

Your not married yet...

I was here when people were talking about ETH and it was just $1.75 or something. I think it had just gotten over $2 for a while and people were going insane.

Crypto definitely seems like an opportunity to get into for the long haul. I'm pretty much ignoring people talking about pumps.

if you cant figure out how to get information on the internet by yourself. you need to gtfo or be an hero. i dont usually call people this but goddam you sound like a pathetic cuck.

And if no one can send a few good sources to a fellow person on biz, then no one knows anything.

This was a first stop when I heard here what became of ETH recently. I'm already passed it.