Wahhabism

I understand Wahhabism to be the Muslim equivalent of Protestantism. Is your average Sunni from Pakistan or turkey a Wahhabist? What about your average Arab from Iraq? How exactly are the Sunni sects organized and which is the most common?

Wahabists are the degeneracy of Islam if there ever was one. ISIS is wahabi, Saudi is Wahabi. Based Assad with help of Iran and Russia will see to their doom.

The Sunnis and Shias are divided among different schools of thought and then there's some groups in each school of thought that subscribe to Sufi and Wahhabi Islam

So picture it like the Protestants and fundamental Baptists being a subdivision of Protestantism.

tl;dr: sandniggers killing each other over interpretations of a book dictated by an illiterate man

>I understand Wahhabism to be the Muslim equivalent of Protestantism
It is more like the Super Conservative Evangelical Crhistians. A better equvilalent between Islam sects and Christianity would be that Sunnis=Protestants (focus on the written word as truth and anyone who can read it can understand it) while Shia=Catholic (focus on a central authority that holds some special knowledge and should be followed on all matters). Wahhabism is big on saying that muslims should live like the "original muslims" like mohammed and ali. Wahhabism isn't very big outside of Saudi Arabia.
>What about your average Arab from Iraq?
would actually be Shia, one of the big reasons why Iraq is such a shitshow is because there is a large opulation of both Shia and Sunnis. ISIS is more Qutbism than Wahhabism.

can we just don't let modern arab rule anymore islam?

I want a SEA or tatar into the rule of islam, not some ayyrab or pajeet anymore

Curious what the "other" is.

Interesting. Thanks for the good reply.

Ibadi is the oldest sect of Islam that predates Sunni and Shia. It was created 20 years after the death of Muhammad.

Makes one think how accurate the interpretations could be of the other schools, since they were formed decades or even centuries after Muhammad existed (there's no definite proof that he even did).

Tatars are great people. I second this.

If there's a peaceful interpretation of Islam, it can be found with these people.

Islam will never be peaceful because of this faggot who gave anyone carte blanche to do whatever they want in the name of Islam. Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, etc. would never have existed without this guy.. Nasser should have hung him as soon as he arrested him.

I would think the written works of the people who fucked him ought to count for something.

>Hezbollah
>bad
Hezbollah are national republicans.

nah it can, as long the throne of teaching replaced by tatar or SEA, not ayyrab or pajeet anymore

>Shia snackbars aren't snackbars

baka desu senpai

>Hezbollah literally means Party of Allah
>not Islamists

Qutb was an brilliant guy. Crazy and evil, sure, but brilliant

>throne of teaching replaced by SEA
>the same group that pissed off Buddhists so much that fucking Buddhists want to genocide them.

Tatars practice an isolated version of Islam. They have their own mosques here and they don't like desert Muslims. They're not influenced Sufism or Wahhabism.

Rohingyans =/= SEA
Rohingyans = Pajeet

Rohingyans just a pajeet taht brought to burma by the brit from bharat

His contributions are notorious but he merely filled a void someone else would have inevitably. The muslim world hated western occupation, he just rationalized their hatred. Countries should have minded their own business, the argument over the sacred "holy land" is from the foundation of Israel is what started middleeast vs western paradigm.

Mind you, shia vs sunni are ancient warfare degeneracy but this division made them harmless unless provoked by western forces. They simply needed a reason to come to together, and jihad was Sayib's answer.

As it is now, the situation is so bad humans should all just be wiped out, including their history. Fresh start

My point was that Qutb has poisoned the well so to speak. In this framework, there is no middle ground for his followers. Even if the Tartars founded a legit caliphate and had a caliph, others would still blow themselves up and actually fight against them. The genie is out of the bottle and you can't put it back in.

No man, Islam in SEA is starting to get shitty all thanks to the FPI goatfuckers in Indonesia and the government in Malaysia. I fully agree on the Tatar part though

t.indon

Political correctness is working well huh
FPI is FPI, just let them

if you want to stop them, then stop provocating them

is it simple? Nope, because people like you give them attention so much

>hurr durr FPI do this, FPI do that
>hurr durr stop FPI, forbid them

this is why i hate liberal millennials than FPI, they can't even play smart

action can into reaction
more actions more reactions

>I understand Wahhabism to be the Muslim equivalent of Protestantism.

No, that would be Quranism

Most sunnis are wahhabis and dont know it. Because most preachers, religious tv programming etc are funded by saudi

>Assad isn't a religious fanatic so he's good guy
Still an egotistical power fanatic who is absolutely fighting a losing war and would be better off just resigning and running away to Liechtenstein or something.

>As it is now, the situation is so bad humans should all just be wiped out, including their history. Fresh start
Not humans. Just Muslims.

Who is this and what did he do?

Edgy

Define "humans"

>run away from your sacred homeland because of (((preasure)))
Neck yourself isis.

If he looses he should get the alawite-christian country that would still want him in power by any cost and thus cuck the sunnis out of their coastline.

>the same group that pissed off Buddhists so much that fucking Buddhists want to genocide them.

This meme again.

There are many sects within Buddhism like Mahayana, vajrayana and Theravada. The Theravada (dominant in Lanka, SEA) are militant loonies and are not the peaceful, tibetan type ascetics. I hate islam as much as you do, but fault lies with Theravada fanatics in Myanmar more than with rohibgya.

T.Indian

I hope you are atheist

ibn taymiyyah is based

>born during mongol invasion
>Mongols destroying the Abbasid caliphate and Khawarizm
>Crusaders attacking the Levant
>Shiites welcoming and helping the Mongols
>everywhere islamic world is crumbling
>hometown completely destroyed during mongol invasion
>become islamic scholar
>gets named the Sheik al-islam
>unleash fatwa against alawite and ismailis shiite scum
>personally participates in jihad expedition against alawite and ismailis
>mongols invade again and occupy damascus
>the absolute madman spoke directly in front of the khans face and roast him in front of his entire court
>led resistance movement in damascus and managed to release Muslim and dhimmi prisoners
>mongols invaded again 1303
>rallies local population and unleash a fatwa on the mongol
>personally fought on the frontline and btfo the mongol army at the battle marj-al-shaffar

him, ghazali and wahhab are the only one with enough balls to bring islam back to its root, free without any kuffar influences. even now his teachings are still relevant and practiced by various mujahideen.

Shut the fuck up, Wahhabi scum.

Also, why did you post a picture of Saadi Shirazi?

You're such a retard.

Sayyid Qutb, he wrote a lot on the Quran, and a lot of the current Jihadist ideology revolves around his ideas of using Jihad to attack, that non-muslims will always be the enemy (contrary to what the Quran says on it), and that the secular governments are the enemy. The only government that shouldn't be fought against by all muslims would be a caliphate,all else should be brought down. There wouldn't be exploding muslims if it wasn't for him.

Wahhabist are just traditionalists. That doesn't mean that they have to be bigots. I know what u meant by wahhabism, but that's just one side of dice, the Saudi wahhabism which is exported just because Saudi. There are way too more wahhabist sects and shit and many of them, shamefully not publicly liked enough to get to normies, are returning to more asking muslim schools.

Taymiyya hated Ghazali.

coming from sunni muslim here, nobody likes wahabbis. the amount of shit they try to enforce is hilarious and we use them as cheap laughs

من أي دولةٍ عربية أنت؟