He did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo&
youtube.com/watch?v=D8-Xso-4rro#t=7m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=CwZCinIrM0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice haiku
bad thread

Mosley was a fucking idiot. If he werent born into a high class family, he would be a typical drunkard. the guy did nothing but LARP before getting thrown in jail, and if you ever watched any interview with him, you can just tell what a fucking worm the guy was. He was just an autistic weirdo who thought he should rule just because he wanted to. Theres a reason only idiots and/or children see him as anything else.

if you grew a brain, you would realize this and that Enoch Powell is who you really want to look up to because he actually articulated those anxieties and did so without being an edge lord. He was also an actual politician and not some retard pathetically BEGGING for any office like Mosely did up until he was in his fucking 80s.

Did he do anything at all ?

why did /his become pol?

No. He made some uniforms and marched around England for a bit, giving a few speeches. To his credit, he was a great public speaker. He also consolidated all the meme fascist groups into one large group which is also an accomplishment I guess.

But the guy was never able to hold any office or make any real change to Britain. He just sort of marched around and preached how great Hitler was and how the UK should form an alliance with him. Up until war finally broke out and he was jailed because the british government thought he would end up being a spy for nazi germany.

If I make a thread about the glory of Stalin, is this board then instantly /leftypol/ even if people disagree the thread??

Idiot should have stayed drunk.

what the fuck is this face meant to express?

>That flash logo.
Why'd he copy the superheros designs?

i love that logo

Stirners ghost scaring him with spooks.

are you seeing anyone glorify Stalin?

The majority of threads here are /pol circle jerk

t. butthurt because his "le epib" subversion failed miserably

it's a great logo desu
he should have been a design manager or something (like Steve Jobs) instead of politics

kek, reddit commies failed so hard

I was just saying that his has more pol like threads, that's all. I'm not for or against it.

You brought Stalin to the conversation and I just responded that haven't seen any threads of him. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't come here often.

This.

There's been two threads trying to glorify Stalin in the last week, both of them died quite fast due to general lack of interest

How is this thread /pol? a discussion of a historical person is much better suited to Veeky Forums than /pol/ which is a board about current events and not political philosophy/historical politics.

>Oppositional politicians never achieve anything, they're all irrelevant edgelords lol hail capitalism

He was a great theorist, and clearly formulated a lot of fascist principles in a more structured way than many others, who were more focused on "muh artistic war" etc.
Just watch youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo& and read his books and shit

>if you grew a brain, you would realize this and that Enoch Powell

This, this and this!

I like his ideas, and correction he essentially wanted nothing to do with Europe and probably would have made a "fortress empire".

youtube.com/watch?v=D8-Xso-4rro#t=7m53s

stop posting this image. Theres no way 5-10 autistic leftists with reddit accounts are changing what Veeky Forums is in any way. There is no evidence of this at all and theres like 5 commenters even in that post. One of them even refuses to go onto Veeky Forums entirely. Stop posting this image to defame people with different opinions because some edgy teens on reddit want to turn you into a fag.

>Enoch Powell is who you really want to look up to

>mfw I have a signed 1st edition of "Freedom and Reality"

The man had style I'll give him that.

>trying to get money from a guy literally named Israel

>talk about how much da jooz suck

was it autism?

nah, the uniforms are good (post-ironic even), but the logo is a bit too complex to be painted on the walls

The beady eyes of the Eternal Anglo

Have some color

>black pleated trousers that are too big+black turtle necks that are too tight

these are objectively horrible uniforms. Made even more horrible by their shitty skinny fat 1930s bodies

Mosley "did nothing wrong" because he never did anything. He puffed out a lot of hot air, completely flip flopped on every single policy he thought up and achieved absolutely nothing.

He's a very good example of someone who can "talk the talk" but can't "walk the walk".

What are some other things that Enoch Powell is famous for besides the Rivers of Blood speech? Am ignorant on the man.

Also, this

>skinny fat

Mosley looks like he has a defined chest

BEADY

fascism is ghey

>Be me on the highway
>Everything normal
>Suddenly forget about driving, something is in the corner of my eye
>"Holy shit Mosley"

Why

he was libertarian to a degree and a nationalist without being some retarded stormfag about it. He was against the brutality of the british in the mau mau rebellion for example. He also voted to decriminalize homosexuality and he predicted that the EU would fail. He also predicted that the USSR and Britain would eventually become allies in the early years of WW2.

the guy was also a renaissance man who was an expert of Greek History and teaching it by the time he was 25. He also spoke Latin, ancient and modern Greek, Portuguese, and Urdu.

the only reason he is vilified is because he predicted multiculturalism would be a huge failure. Its funny seeing his modern detractors only be able to say "multiculturalism was a failure, but it isnt as huge of a failure as he said it would be!"

Thanks man. Whenever I hear about him, it usually that he was a "Big Bad Hypocritical Racist" or what not.

Our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=CwZCinIrM0s

...Because anything to do with human interaction is dominated by /pol/? Why do you think moot thought making Veeky Forums was a dumb idea in the first place?

There are dozens of screen as with varying degrees of upvotes.

The combination of the array of examples people can provide that reddit has planned this and the fact that morons are actually upvoting these ideas shows that it was a failed reddit ploy to turn Veeky Forums leftist.

My question is who actually went onto reddit on found these?

MEN