Forced and mostly public anilingus was used from time immemorial as a form of humiliation and punishment...

>Forced and mostly public anilingus was used from time immemorial as a form of humiliation and punishment, usually of prisoners. The use of the practice in the Thirty Years' War was described by Grimmelshausen in Simplicius Simplicissimus (1668).

This is pretty hot. I can imagine scenarios would have been perhaps a captured general being forced to rim his underling's butt after a defeat. Are there any specific historical examples, Veeky Forums?

While I'm a little scared that you said it was hot, I'm pretty interested. Bump.

>While I'm a little scared that you said it was hot

Why?

>usually of prisoners
usually means not always...
this adds a whole new depth to the age of pike and shot.

Sauce or GTFO

I don't know, I just saved it from a reaction image thread or something.

>This is pretty hot.
Which one do you want to be?

Literally homophobe.

Take a guess :3

Try "Upotte!", I'm not sure

Unwashed hairy prisoner ass from the pre Hygene days most likely

>Unless that's your thing

anulingus are good as long as you are the giver, not the receiver. full of virgins in this thread...

Where's the appeal in having your arse licked?

Feels amazing.

Is this entire place full of turd burglers?

You dont need a source to believe it the thirty year war was nuts and torturing someone by forcefeeding him a mixture of vomit piss and diarrhea was just one of many fun things that could happen to you as a peasant at the mercy of mercenaries before your nuts were cut off and your entrails nailed to a tree for shits and giggles.

Here's a more realistic outcome.

>After beating somebody during the 30 years war, the successfull general not only massacred the enemies that surrendured, but raped and murdered 100% of the population of a nearbye town, using the dead bodies as fleshlights. They also killed around 5% of their own men just to be more edgy.

I suggest going to /pol/ if it bothers you that much, homophobe

Gays and trannies are the most vocal minority on Veeky Forums, just look at how many containment boards they have.

Contextually right before this Gotz Von Berlichingen was known for ass eating references and was fond of suggesting it to his enemies.

Why was the Thirty Years War so fucked, Veeky Forums?
Things seemed a lot more grotesque and even personal than times like even the Early Middle Ages?

A century of social realities breaking down and entire communities fracturing, fraught with reformations and counter reformations, playing out on a populace fed on theological controversy instead of education and moral tracts instead of literature will do bad things to people.

You think rimming an unwashed, hairy, zit covered, shit encrusted ass of some soldier is hot? You're fucking disgusting.

inb4 ur a hobophone

Nigger probably thinks the average early modern period soldier was some kind of hot anime twink and not a smelly, hairy fat fuck.

>was some kind of hot anime twink

Twinks are gross, desu

Maybe he's a sadist. He just wants to make someone else do it in public.

2018 could be 1618 again

Can you recommend any books to read? Rimming stories not required.

C.V. Wedgewood's The Thirty Years War is a very long, somewhat hard, incredibly worthwhile read.

There's a very detailed breakdown of the characters of the major players and of the times in a lot of aspects that really methodically breaks down just how much of a clusterfuck the European situation was.

I like audiobooks and this one in particular is one of my favorites. Really pleasant speaker who's read some great books on the Crusades before this.

Thanks, copped.

It was probably the only time people were sincere in their religion on all sides. The Renaissance was the exact time where you had science and religion being equal, something that changed by the time the Enlightenment came about. It was way easier to prove God with the renewed knowledge than during the dark ages.

Er aber, sag's ihm, er kann mich im Arsche lecken!