SELL YOUR ETH NOW: Resistance at 0.1

Ok you normies, as most of your faggots can't into TA i'll give you a tip.

ETH/BTC is nearing 0.1. This is both resistance as a psychological barrier where a lot of whales will sell.

Of course it will go up in the future, but if you want to make some quick bucks today. Sell today and buy back tomorrow ;).

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ChqmrqG
youtube.com/watch?v=JNBf8KwVicE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is complete bullshit but I will do it anyway, thanks OP

Yfw coinbase takes 8-10 days just to give you your ETH and you still haven't received it yet.

Ok, sell for fiat or btc? Spoon me

If this happens and wait for it to actually happen, BTC.

DGB my man. Sell for DGB.

Chill the fuck out m'lads. Literally no point in selling before ETH hits the chink market. Stay in.

50/50 dgb and moon perhaps?

Probably smart to sell it right before it does since it's all bullshit hype and the only reason why it's pumping

this is a thread for lamboys who have the cognitive ability to think and act rapidly.

Hodlturtles can fuck off.

Just like how people here were sure that ETH should be sold just below $200/ETH, because it would never break that barrier

Guess what

Just like how it broke 200 and then a few days later could have been bought for 120

guess what

> Guess what

Eventually it bounced back to sub $150 last week?
Made some nice profits!

We will rule crypto
There is nothing you can do to stop it
There was nothing you could do to stop it
There will never be anything you can do to stop it

This is exactly what cryptos original purpose was, whales are on our side for that very reason. 0.1 is inevitable just as 0.2, 0.3 and even 0.9 is.

Protip, good the flippening

When is it opening?

Ok. I learned this the hard way the other day, but from now on only use coinbase to buy bitcoin instantly. Send it to an exchange address such as Bittrex and exchange it for ETH directly from Bittrex. That's the fastest way. You have now profited from the knowledge of my mistakes. Also, make sure you keep a minimum of .1 ETH in your account after you are done trading, otherwise I don't think they'll credit your accout any ethereum you send to that address. In other words, buy like 1.1 ETH worth of BTC from Coinbase. (Remember the $1.50 transaction fee - to mitigate this it might be better to sit on a larger sum of bitcoin that you can tap into modestly when you feel you've found a sound investment. Also, make sure you dont send Ethereum tokens such as GNT to the Ethereum wallet on Bittrex. MyEtherWallet may be able to hold tokens but i don't think an exchange ETH wallet can so don't fuck up with that. If you need help and feel stupid you can email me, although I'm pretty stupid too - I've known about bitcoin since it was .05 USD yet I have only made about $100 USD. (I'm 22 and my parents were cunts, so I didn't have my own computer to browse the web, let alone make a bitcoin wallet on) :

[email protected]

google the flippening*

fuck I hate android's dumbass auto correct

I rather you join this instead.

discord.gg/ChqmrqG

>sell it right before
Yeah, that's probably better. I expect somthing LTC-like to happen. Unlike with LTC, this time I bought the rumor instead of the news. Pic related

March 31 chink time

>March 31
I must be high, I mean May 31st

BTC, will go back to $2500 soon
ETH will go back to $140-$150 when the chinese who bought below $110 usd 3 days ago from the -30% crash will start dumping it tomorrow courtesy of Huobi ETH integration

Aww shit, we need a timer.

Also, which chink markets? Chinese or Japanese? Cuz most traders are rolling around on jap markets now.

>chink
When I say chinks, I don't mean japs. Huobi is the exchange that will allow buying/selling ETH to be specific.

How big of a dip are you thinking, when to jump back in?

China time which is in about 7 hours but it looks like it's already starting to dump. Whales are smart as fuck.

Sure thing, I joined. I think my nickname on it is joseph or something idk how to use discord but now im in that if you would like to talk

My guess is it will dump back to around $170. That was the price it was matching bitcoins price now before it pumped because of this bullshit china hype.

>Huobi
>whales

Their volume is 50 mill$, they're only the 15th largest exchange by volume. That shit ain't nothing.

Btw ETH on Polio is closing on 200 mill$ trade volume, jesus.

Message anytime

it should have been a huge red flag that everyone rallied to another ATH after a 50% dip

SELL SELL SELL

Yeah man that's what I was saying.. Whales pumped ETH on this stupid chinese rumor and are now are dumping on these noobs.

All of you are wrong and stupid

Its dipping a little and going past .1 to .12 where there are almost no stops.

Ether sell side is in the five digits on polo.

China is trying to shake you out.

They want to take ether like they took btc

What's your username?

OP might of nailed it, I hope it gets to 170 so I can add 5k.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNBf8KwVicE

You bought at $215 didn't you.

Coregame3

All youu noobs are currently getting rekt if you sold

Yeah most likely. Anyway, ETH volumes are through the roof, my guess is this isn't slowing down. Fundamentals are there, the tech is really bitcoin 2.0, maybe the market is starting to appreciate it?

Nope

>Ether sell side is in the five digits on polo.

What is your point? You just admitted it's being dumped now before going up to 0.1 and beyond. Exactly what everyone in this thread is expecting.

I agree ETH is something special but the market doesn't give a fuck about any of that shit. They are like a bunch of rats trying to eat everyone else's pizza. They will dump it as fast as they pumped it.

>all that red
it's just whales shorting, r-right?

But we wont be waiting a week for it.

It will be this week.

Tomorrow

So ETH about to crash?

True. It's just a minor correction though. The 0.1 wall is going to be tough, but we'll get through it. Everyone wants the price to go up, not everyone is going to dump.

Is this fucker going to make 6000€ so easy?

Yes

i dunno my man let's find out

It's going to keep dumping.. Ignore me if you want but the pump is clearly over.

I noticed a big gap, too. There are def people using it. No use starting that shit with my $200 tho, unfortunately... the rich will keep getting richer I guess

>Ignore me if you want but the pump is clearly over.
Bittrex is actually starting to go up. The dump was unnoticeable