Is leaving tokens on exchanges really as risky as people say...

Is leaving tokens on exchanges really as risky as people say? Crypto is getting so much attention and money thrown towards it, could the big exchanges really be that untrustworthy?

Don't forget the bad guys now have all the nsa and cia tools. We're only getting started down this magical road.

What do you mean?

hacks bro

If someone could hack an exchange and steal hundreds of millions of dollars of untraceable currency wouldn't they have done it already? Wouldn't it be attempted every minute of everyday?

Do you think this isn't happening?

But there are people who leave hundreds of BTC on exchanges for years, do they just not give a fuck?

Personal wallets can be hacked too

the fear

then WTF do I do? I made 5k off crypto this month (yes, only like 2.25 BTC) which is a lot to me. How do I safe guard it?

2fa makes it nearly impossible

Do you use a bank card?

just coinbase.

buy MOON and bury that money in the ground

I mean in general not in crypto. Credit card or debit card. 87,123 of those get breached daily in the US. You still use one right?

I don't think you're following, user

But you can just call your provider to refund a fraudulent charge. Pretty sure livecoin won't do shit if it gets hacked?

What about making a cold storage wallet?

Yeah but with CC if you or the bank spot a dodgy purchase it can be reversed. Not so with crypto.

>livecoin
I don't use this one. Honestly there are more reputable exchanges. You should switch to one of them.

TREZOR - just setting mine up now.