You get to have a meal with any three figures from history. Who are they and what are you eating?

You get to have a meal with any three figures from history. Who are they and what are you eating?

I'd go with Caligula, Simone de Beauvoir and Mao Zedong

Gavrilo Prinzip, Klemens Metternich and Attila

Wittgenstein, Arendt and Schiller

Abbaddon
Khorne
Emperor of Mankind

>not Horus instead of Khorne

We can understand each other, right?

Jesus Christ - infinite salmon, bread stick, and wine
Caligula - yeah a dinner with him must be insane
Neil Armstrong - i've always wanted to meet him

Adolf, Fckn and Hitler

>OP asked "and what are you eating?"
>OP doesn't say what they're eating

Karl Marx, Michel Foucault, and Slavoj Zizek

Are these separate meals to talk one on one or are all three together?

I'd probably choose Peter the Apostle, Martin Luther, and Pope John Paul II. Get a slice of history of the time of Christ and what a layman-turned-bishop thought about it, get a first hand account of what Luther's true intentions and goals were, and get an account from a theologian on what the church was like pre- and post- Vatican II and what brought about the changes to the mass and organizational structure of the church as a whole.

If I got a fourth, James Bowie because knowing more about Texas would be awesome.

Zizek would fart and belch during the whole ordeal, Marx would be laughing every time, and Foucault would be sniveling at the food and trying to start discourse on gendered class warfare while Zizek wipes his greasy hands on his shirt and Marx eats off Foucaults plate

Rabelais couldn't write it better

Assuming we somehow manage to understand eachother and they all like veal cutlet with saffron rice, i'd dine with Herodote, because it would make him so happy to explore the future, Napoleon, so i can meet the man and foretell him (or at least give him little hints, like "wow this meat sure is frozen, the chef must be russian :^))))
And at last i'd pick Wu Zetian, because the girl's wicked and as a pinoy i secretly want to get ZHOU'D.

Definitely Adolf Hitler. I'd probably eat some vegetarian Italian dish. Nicolas Tesla and David Irving the historian.

I'll be dining with Marx and he can have a big bag of dicks.

Caeser, Rommel and Wellington. The 3 greatest generals of all time.

Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius and Diogenes.

Discussion: eudaimonia

Diogenes would refute to eat at the table, use silverware or even plates, preferring to throw food on the ground and eating it there while complaining that all these external goods are just fucking us up internally.

Marcus Aurelius would sit on a sturdy chair with no amenities on it, eat vegeterian without condiments and go on about decrying both asceticism and luxury.

Aristotle would just call them fucking plebs and try to get the last piece of lasagne since they should obviously go to the one who can appreciate them better.

>Wellington in top 3 generals
>of all time

Peter Tordenskjold
H.C. Andersen
Valdemar Atterdag

Meal: Frikadeller and sovs

One of Napoleons highest advoser Calaincourt told him multiple times about the russien winter.

Well OP and Caligula are obviously eating Simon and Mao respectively.

Crazy guy

>Greatest generals
>fucking ROMEL

Alfred the Great, Augustus, and Hong Xiuquan. There'd be some good theology, administration, and military strategy discussions with that bunch.

You should probably eat with Subutai, Baibars, and Alexander then.

>meal
>mao zedong

He single-handedly raped the strongest army on earth and brought their stranglehold of europe to an end.

>replying the obvious bait

Napoleon
Patton
Hannibal

beef roast and scotch to drink

It wasn't single handedly and that army had just gotten back together. Napoleon acted hastily.

Good, but replace Patton with Sherman and you've got N A+ list

Sherman and Hannibal would get along well.

Metternich deserved it desu