I got 2000$...

>I got 2000$, I will invest them in Etherium and Bitcoin and become rich just like those guys who bought them years before me!

Fucking retards, you're too late to join party, you're just making the rich richer by throwing your money in something with marketcap over 10 billion $. If you're a poorfag you either should give up and just stick to working, search for hidden gems with low marketcap or invest in ICO with potential instead of listening to shills who only want to steal your money. Take the risk just like the initial ETH investors.

Or learn to daytrade and slowly turn your 1BTC into 500BTC.

lol. all that daytrading will do is make you lose money

This is probably the only honest post I read all day.

Fuck off shill

hypocritical shill detected

what a subtle way to shill an altcoin

zomg hes just trying to get out digibytes!

Or just buy waves.

doesn't matter. the value is in the experience.

Not poorfag here. Can invest 20 to 50k without any life risk. From what i see it seems to still be a good investment if i dont expect to multiply my investment by 10.

If you want to trade in the next level, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

I made this for you OP, stay poor

Top Kek, user. Thanks for making this.

This shit is hilarious. and true.

>If its not quick 1000000% gains why bother?
Stick to being a poor gambler oh pee

Ethereum will reach 1k eventually at the very least, and in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if it went all the way to 3-5k
even 500 eth is not too late considering you will double your money which is more than most investment can give you.

Even shill can't deny that ETH will reach 1k.
Now if the flipening happens... the sky is the limit.

fucking saved

REEEEEEEEEEEE

You really think in a few years it will only be ETC and BTC.
NO, there will be other coins that will rise to the top and challenge both coins, only time will tell.

Thing is, Microsoft, JPMorgan and all the Jews, and some banks have backed ETH, which is why I'm wanting to get behind it too.

I have up to £10k to invest, but going to take yonks for the money to transfer in, who knows what ETH will be at when I can buy then, argh.

Just how much will I need to buy for that future lambo? If the corporates really start using ETH, couldn't it go a LOT higher than bitcoin.

300-500 billion marketcap for ethereum ?

L M A O

At least $350 by the end of the year, overtaking BTC market cap. In a year probably closer to $1,000

Very good, keep it updated

Right now the market cap for the cryptocurrency market is $50 billion whereas the world stock market cap is $65.5 trillion, so there is plenty more gains to be made user, don't you worry.

Veeky Forums hates eth because they failed to buy again and again. If I were you I'd put in 5000 right now and 5000 whenever you feel comfortable. Although it will prolly hit 250 in the next day in my op

Market cap will be higher than BTC within a month or two.

straight up delusional. I invest in ETH but im not expecting the market cap to get nearly high enough for 1-5k

can I get a quick rundown on ICO shills?

maybe if POS goes well and trade volume continues to increase.

The problem right now is scaling; a big ICO can still bring the network to its knees, which is ETH's biggest weak point in the immediate future. Longer term is the ice age on mining rewards, and solving the POS development issues currently being worked on by the devs.

>you're too late to join party
>ETH $1
its a scam!
>ETH $10
its a scam! ATH!!
>ETH $20
its a scam! ATH!!
>ETH $50
ATH!!
>ETH $100
ATH!!
>ETH $150
ATH!!
>ETH $200
ATH!!

Wonder where we'll go next...

they never learn
will do, nocoiners are hilarious

Yup, I presume those who already hold ETH, will have it be even more valuable when PoS comes, as you need ETH to get ETH aye?

I think people here are treating it as just another coin, whereas Microsoft & co have specifically backed it due to the tech behind it, smart contracts etc. Do people even consider that when they say it won't go high?

Corporates and banks are looking for a coin to use that keeps the rich getting richer, gives THEM privacy (not us), and one day centralises everything again so they have control (again needing ETH to stake in the first place).

Hoping that this is the case, and that me buying ETH early will allow me to ride that train.

>Yup, I presume those who already hold ETH, will have it be even more valuable when PoS comes, as you need ETH to get ETH aye?

Thats my reasoning too. There will be no point to ever selling the principal, just stake and sell off the staked ETH instead. Literally perpetual passive income

I saw some speakers from JP Morgan, Bloomberg and Vitalik talk about this.

Nobody in the room laughed when they mentioned trillion dollar markets for crypto. The speakers didn't even flinch.

That's when I bought my ETH, all-in.

> tfw they said the same thing when eth was 40$.
> tfw then they said the same thing when eth was 90$
> tfw now they're saying the very fucking same thing now that eth is 190-200 $

what's the next step? will you say the same thing when eth will be 500? and then again when eth will be 1000? you're either retarded or a shill, fuck off OP

Don't you need a certain base amount to stake?

A year ago Vitalik + co proposed some ridiculous value like 1000 eth which makes no sense cause then staking will be extremely centralized.

They're talking about 30 eth now, which is way more reasonable.

>$190-200
You mean $220?

Can you invest 5k in the future of an user though?

3KCaFBYqdZMTbYQ578kkkBgw7cauDykyNi

eth was trading in korean for 250 a few days ago, that's nothing.
Now the chinese whales are going to get in, who knows?

$230 and 61% BTC market cap.

AHAHAHA

Great. 28 ETH to go.

lol you know those like pic related will make it that way eventually. They'll make it so only the rich can get richer.. Again.

You're a loser

Someone please give me a worthwhile ICO that has a legit dev team and isn't a scam.

I fucked up by putting most of my ETH into POSW last month, but if you had put $10,000 into Stratis at the ICO you would be worth over $4.5 million(!).

(((Bancor)))

Bancor, ZrCoin and Tezos

NXS is still sub $1 with another branch of independent tech
XEM, still sub $1, beautiful tech

Can I get a quick rundown on Bancor?

Etherium is still young

Fuck this greedy nigger, send me 100 dollars, I gotta pay rent. 1KqwiRvFPC4kQSuswM9AKX2wDg9gBkttuz

True, it did take me years to buy ETH, I didn't take the plunge until the ATH of $15

As I understand it, fractuonal reserve banking for cryptos - the antithesis of the ideal... but, people will buy into it, at least in the beginning. Money to be made. Probably not a LTH. Buy in, sell when it goes 2x-3x.

ETH still has quite a bit of room to grow.

But I agree 100% regarding overhyped coins such as Cripple, Jew Economy Movement and Stellar Juden.

What makes new investors into these coins all the more retarded is these coins' have billions of supply that ensures that these coins wont even reach one dollar anytime soon. It would take $100,000,000,000.00 to make Ripple hit just one dollar- thats more than 10x the market cap of ALL crypto combined.

Be smart with your money, idiots.

Where do you see ETH this time next year?

Woops Im a bit drunk. Meant 2x the total market cap of all crypto, not 10x.

Looks like it's being built and run by Israelis

Good sign

$800-$1000

It would actually take a little less than 32 billion for XRP to reach a dollar retard.

That explains it. I think half the people on Veeky Forums are a bit drunk.

Total supply is 100,000,000,000. Enjoy your inflation coin.

Either way still wont happen anytime soon. Try not to kill yourself while being eft in the dust while every other coin blasts off around you.

There are only 38 billion in circulation you stupid nigger and I don't hold any XRP. I'm just pointing your shit math.

I've already made money off with ne I bought in at $170