I make arouns 2k RDD by staking everyday, what happens when they reach 1$? I make 2k $ per day? I dont get it anons

I make arouns 2k RDD by staking everyday, what happens when they reach 1$? I make 2k $ per day? I dont get it anons.

You have got it already, most fudders on here don't understand this.

Yeah, you do.

But to stake 2k RDD every day you must have lots of RDD in your wallet.

Nothing else needs explaining, you get 5% on your walleted holdings yearly.

Actually its something like 1.2k according to the calculators. But the amount I get from staking is basically never going to change?

How do you stake RDD and is it worth it with 150k?

How much do you currently hold lad

Holding 8mil bought at 5 sat. Iron hands pal.

Hold as much as possible. It increases your returns from staking.

To stake just move the coins to the reddcoin wallet and it will automatically stake for you after the coins have "matured" which takes about 8 hours.

Unlock the wallet as well.

And ENCRYPT and backup that wallet on on different hars drives and preferrably on an USB stick aswell. Too many horror stories of people losing thousands because of lost wallets.

>hodl 600k
>get a few hundred a day staked

This coin needs to moon so I can retire

>not buying 100 million @ 5 sats

my wallet three years out of sync. Do I have to wait for it to finish before I can use it?

I wouldn't expect RDD to maintain its price above 120-300 sat long term, provided it is successful.

yes and it takes fucking days.

this was a major element in the first pump and dump, shills failed to mention that the wallet needs to sync with 3 years of the blockchain before you can withdraw.

Invest in SSD. Didn't take too long for me.

Lmao someone is sad they missed out

And use the bootstrap.dat to make it only take ~24h.

I'm not technologically savvy. What does this mean

It's a file, drop it into the reddcoin wallet folder on your computer to sync the blockchain faster.

What are you talking about, it takes less than a day.

It takes fucking days if you have a PC From the 90s

Intel Pentium 4

Bought at 5sats, took profit at 70. I consider buying in if there's some positive signals.

>Bought at 5sats, took profit at 70. I consider buying in if there's some positive signals.
Imminent release of REDD-ID not enough for you.

You took profit at 70?
I mean I would congratulate you for your short term thinking had you taken profit at 90+

but that's just dumb

>if you make money, you lose
i mean, i'm still holding 3.5 mil, but even i cashed out some at 90. it's really not dumb to get out once you've made your profit

Yep, it's never dumb to make money.

where do you even buy this shit coin

bittrex

I hope you have collected enough coins anons. Not long until the space mission

If you just opened your wallet after a long time, and your coins were already old, then you're not making 2k RDD a day.
Those coins had already an old age, so they are giving you the return now.
Wait a few days, and then the rate will be much slower because your coins are newer. It should approximate 5% a YEAR

when does the next rocket launch?

>Too many horror stories of people losing thousands because of lost wallets.
you mean millions

what is "staking"
are you just keeping your coins in a special wallet that gives interest?

I was out after the first pump to 80s. In the meantime, while RDD is oscillating in 50-60sat range, I've already managed to multiply what I took out by around 1.5. Why the fuck would I keep it if I'm not even sure whether it's a plain pnd or not? There's too much safer opportunities in crypto to just hold RDD if I can re-enter at a better time and better price.

>what's a bootstrap

see peercoin

it's part of the protocol

What type of system are you using? Setting up a stake machine tonight

you can stake on anything that can run the daemon

Interesting. Going to test out a spare Windows 7 box tonight for shit and giggles.

Raspberry Pi for example.

Headless mode, hardly any electric usage.

Need to look into this. Never messed with Rasp Pi yet. Good call! thanks.