Back in 2013, the FBI seized 44,000,000 in Bitcoin from Silk road when they shut it down. At this time...

Back in 2013, the FBI seized 44,000,000 in Bitcoin from Silk road when they shut it down. At this time, Bitcoin was worth $30 a piece.

Any speculation on what was done with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/19-million-bitcoin-australia-auction/
coindesk.com/us-marshals-final-silk-road-bitcoin-auction/
coindesk.com/us-government-announces-sell-25m-worth-silk-road-bitcoins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Piss & shitted away with immediately like everything else the government touches.

Lambos

make them rich obviously

that would be 88 billion now wouldn't it?

They sold them at a government auction shortly afterwards iirc

coindesk.com/19-million-bitcoin-australia-auction/

the feds have 1.5m btc wew

Jesus christ

This is most likely desu

This, some rich billionaire guy bought them

Fucking government scam lmao

coindesk.com/us-marshals-final-silk-road-bitcoin-auction/

coindesk.com/us-government-announces-sell-25m-worth-silk-road-bitcoins/

They auctioned it all. And it was 144,000 BTC from Ulbricht and 30,000 from Silk Road so I have no idea how you get the 44M number there, OP.

Can I go into someones home, seize their property and auction it off as my own or only the govt?

In my country, you can if you're either a) the government, or b) a poor brown immigrant.

the gov even takes about 55% of your property in taxes if you're an average earner! It scales up severely if you make more than the average wageslave. isn't it great! I know well-off small business owners that pay of 70% in taxes.

i want out of Western Europe desu

What country desu? That sounds absolutely horrendous

The coins held in the Silk Road collective wallet weren't even the government's to take. It's like if amazon had a mini bank, amazon got shut down, and the government stole individual's money when they shut it down. What the FBI did there was completely illegal.

Belgium

>Silk Road
>Like Amazon
Wew: the Lad

in my country that is called colonialism maybe quit doing it and there would be less brown people on our doorstep. Guess what many of those brown people of doctors, engineers etc thats why they got out. The qualified ones are working though they wont tell you out of pride.

I didn't think Belgium was a real nation?

You could buy legal things in Silk Road you know

false, only a handful of white countries practiced colonialism, whereas all white countries are being flooded with the brown horde.

You're just looking for a moral justification for the browns being here, because advocating for them on the ground that they improve life or something is laughably absurd, and you know it.

Add the following to get an idea how much of the population generated value goes to the Belgian gov:
> VAT is 21% on nearly everything (also energy costs)
> pic
> Homeowner property taxes are about 1400EUR /year for an average house (only one propriety, goes up significantly with more than one house)
> Hidden taxes such as regulation and EUR inflation

I am getting fucked raw and want out.

On top of that, in the UAE, you can import slaves from India to work for you. They're really trying to become an economic powerhouse before they run out of oil.

Jesus christ

This is not a cohesive response and I as such I will ignore it. Colonialism has nothing to do with taxation and the low prosecution rates of immigrants vs natives, which a was alluding at.

If you mean that the political class and the State are colonizing the Belgian people with these tax rates, then yes I agree one hundred percent with you.

habeeb it

Didn't that one FBI agent steal everything?

Don't like the top 10 of those have wealth taxes as well?

Yep. Tim Draper, the guy who started a California separatist movement.

A friend of mine lost over $1 Million worth of bitcoin and decided that he didn't want to live anymore so the next 4 years he basically went downhill until he died last month in my apartment in my guest bedroom from an overdose.

Literally nocoiner suicide.

disgusting

Where would you go?
If I invest in crypto, but don't convert to fiat, am I safe? It is not clear how much crypto is taxed here, but it seems to be 33% right?