Is the lambo just a childish meme, or you guys have expensive cars?

Is the lambo just a childish meme, or you guys have expensive cars?

It's a meme but some people here really do have lambos.

The Lambo symbolizes (in most cases) a goal and may not represent a vehicle obtained.

I've been seriously fucking considering just cashing out and buying one, fuck this crypto shit, it's ruining my fucking life

This too.

Why does this lambo look different

If you have enough in crypto to just cash out and buy one, I think crypto is making your life, not ruining it.

why cash out and buy a lambo when you can buy 320000 Yoo-hoo if you buy them in pack of 32

They're only saying lambo because of that old picture a faggot posted long ago of the Lamborghini Gallardo he purchased using BTC.

Now everyone on Veeky Forums wants to obtain that guy's same fame & glory. I'm sure now there's people on here that legitimately have enough to purchase a used lamborghini; however, it'd probably be wiped away after the capital gains tax, and secondly many of them understand that buying a lamborghini with all of their money that they earned would be utterly stupid.

>joke.avi

If it's on a new Huracan, then you could take that money and put a down payment on a nice apartment in a city, and still have a good bit left over to utilize on picking up all of the asian women who would flock to you after telling them that you have an apartment in yaddayaddayadda.

>I'm sure now there's people on here that legitimately have enough to purchase a used lamborghini
You can get a used Lamborghini under 90.000€. I thought that you guys would be richer.

>the capital gains tax
How much could this fuck us?

It's just a symbol of wealth you dummy. In case you didn't know no one around here has actually been on the moon either.

>>I'm sure now there's people on here that legitimately have enough to purchase a used lamborghini
I've seen anons posting portofolios of more than $600k

Crypto traders willing to step up the game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Is anyone interested in business ideas?

FYI, it was with ltc

>How much could this fuck us?
If you have anything over $100,000, then I'd start talking to someone who knows their shit. Because capital gains tax can be upwards to 25% of your earnings.

Hold 21 BTC in 2021 and you can enjoy lambolandia.

Reported your shit now.
Advertising is not allowed on this board, so fuck off with your shit already

fuck that im gonna live as cheaply as i can, so i never have to work another day in my life

This guy fucks

Anh. I'm in a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6.
Honestly I've always wanted a Maserati...

>cashing out and buying one
Why would you cash out?
They accept payments in BTC.

>business ideas
Not lying. Many of you will figure out that the best way to utilize your money after you transfer it to fiat would be to open and operate a business. That way, anything that you purchase that's utilized by the business can, at least partially, be written off on taxes. Think gas, food, car (idk the extent of this, but I know that at least some of it can be written off if it's a company loss), etc.

Don't throw your money into anything risky. Everyone in a small to medium density city in America is wanting to find someone to help open up a car wash/laundry mat with them. Find these guys or a bank that will loan you the money, and open one up. Things like these are a safe and sound investment which will give you better returns than the stock market, 1000x safer returns than any crypto, and more leverage to borrow even more from the bank.

If you want to start smaller, then you should find a local store which doesn't have a vending machine or coin pusher in it and ask them if you could place a vending machine on their property for a monthly fee.

You're right, and that would be the only righteous way to do it. But I guess I'm never going to, what's going to happen is one day the blockfolio will say zero and it will all be a dream.

the fuck if i'd spend so much money on a impractical car. or any car

Why not?
Are you into bikes or something?

I don't really want a lambo. Too expensive to maintain and insure. I just want enough for a house or at least a large payment on a house. Which these days costs about the same as a lambo.

no he's into something even worse, public transportation

any practical non-expensive car. would rather spend my money on other things than expensive cars. unless ofc i had billions and it didnt matter anymore

this

Not travelling in bus, listening to music, watching the world through the window while throwing nice gazes to random cuties.

>unless ofc
So, you would spend so much money on an impractical car, given the right finances?

I drive a 981 Cayman. I'd never buy a lambo though, even if I was stupid rich. It's the go-to nouveau riche pleb rapper ride. Nobody who respects himself would be seen driving around in one. Lambos are for posers who get sports cars in neon green and drive around town all day with the spoiler up.

True sports car enthusiasts are never seen in their cars, because they're in a garage when they are not on a twisty back road.

>seen

I drive a 2011 Ferrari California, but I haven't made any major gains in crypto yet.

>I haven't made any major gains in crypto yet
Inheritance?

I don't want to be ridiculously rich, just enough to buy a good house, some wineyards, a 911 or an F-Type, and some savings to allow me to not work anymore.

I'm almost 30 and can't drive. Never plan on learning either.

No, I'm a partner at a chain of premium dealerships and can drive the cars in stock as company cars

Don't worry, Nabokov never learned to drive properly. His wife always grabbed the steering wheel.

>new Huracan
All the Lambos post-Murciélago are sthi though to be honest in my opinion. If I had the money, I'd either buy a Diablo VT or one of these beautiful 71 Mustang Mach 1 Fastbacks (not a playboy's vehicle for sure, but a beauty to those who can appreciate oldtimers)

Tyrone tier shit. I'd need to have 100MM liquid before I'd even think of it