Was there anyway the feminist movement could have been suppressed in the (((western))) world?

Was there anyway the feminist movement could have been suppressed in the (((western))) world?

No, the enlightenment ideals present pretty much guaranteed a radical social change for women.

being a male feminist is basically like being a black white supremacist

Thwart the industrial revolution so housework was still more than pushing buttons. They'll have their hands too full to stir shit.

By men being men.

By telling them simply "No", they don't have the balls to fight for freedom.

Go back

You see, women have no agency. Even the so-called feminist revolution is enabled by men. 99.99% of women aren't really feminist, even though they will say so because that's what they think (((society))) expects them to say.

There are at least three groups of men that are responsible for the so-called feminist revolution.

1) Big capital. Because more wage slaves means lower salaries/less barganing power for working men.

2) Big Jew/marxists. Since the proletarian revolution failed, Kikestein and friends sought for new allies in their struggle against white Christian and Western society.

3) Betas. These useful idiots thought that the sexual liberation would increase the supply of available females/sexual opportunities for them. How wrong were they! Sexual liberation means that Chad gets all females and there's even less of opportunities for betas.

even less opportunities*

t. Legbeard

it's all good in the end. men by the tens of thousands are just "exiting" the whole sex/relationship thing, because of how complicated modern social standards have made it. it's a self-solving issue. women are already realizing they are being retarded and losing because of this behavior, and it will bite the rich in the ass when the population reverses.

MGTOW is a joke.

By not forsaking God for mammon.

Feminism used to be a joke now it's taught in universities, Male Studies will be a major within the next 20 years, deal with it roastie.

I don't even know what that is.

History is already a major

*sips tea*

meme parenthesis should be banned outside of /pol/

They should be banned within /pol/ too.

Triggered, cuck?

I agree (((they))) should be exterminated

(((shut it down)))

OY

>black white supremacist

No but there are Blacks who did support discriminatory measures for their own benefits. That is to say they didn't support segregation but rather the stuff it brought to them.

Depends on your perspective.

Many would say it was and some would say it still is.

Oh look, an authoritarian leftist
How surprizing

>m-m-muh right to shitpost
back to your containment board already

spook memes should be banned too

As the middle class became wealthier and rose into political and economic prominence there was no way you could stop women from becoming educated or prominent in society without receiving massive backlash from over half of your populace.

>Forced to give up their jobs and stay at home

Just take a second to let that sink in...

Do women really want to work? Does anyone? My mother hates feminists because her sister (my aunt) landed a traditional man and she got to be a stay at home mother who actually got to be around her kids. My mom worked her ass off, I rarely saw her when I was young and I believe that's what led to my run ins with delinquency.

In a traditional family structure, what nature designed us to be, the man is the protector and provider while the woman is the caretaker for the family. He goes out and gets the resources while the mother cares for the children (children play a role as well, to take care of the adults when they're too old to work for themselves). The modern way of life has fucked everything. When women entered the workforce the amount of workers eventually doubled as it became commonplace, thus the cost of a worker was cut in half. Who could possibly benefit from this? If you're not open to it being Jewish bankers and corporation owners, let's just say it was a bunch of rich white guys. One particular group benefited greatly from fucking us over, and that's the elites.

Now both parents had to work to support a family, and no one was around to take care of the kids for half the day, leading to delinquent acts. On top of that now that immigrants working for peanuts saturated the market of workers even further, both parents can work their asses off and still not make enough to support a family. It's not only degrading to women it degrades every one of us. We've fallen for a scheme to turn us all even further into wage slaves. The balance needs to be restored. But what stands in the way of that? Why do leftists support such things as women working and immigrants being brought in as labor competition? Their emotions have been taken advantage of, they think too much with their emotions and not enough with logic.

>I know what's best for women I've never met!

The very same (((rich white guys))) that are ripping them off and turning everyone into wage slaves are the ones they're shilling to benefit. How the fuck can you claim you want a higher minimum wage when you want more third worlders coming in who will work for the minimum (assuming they even work for that) and never ask for more because they're okay with living in a ghetto? The new lower class never unionized, they never demand higher standards, they just demand more to leech off of the native middle class of white people.

A system has been put forth to fuck over every man, woman, and child of every Western nation, and it started with feminism and moved onto this open society bullshit. I think indeed we need to look into who's pushing these agendas.

>anecdotal evidence
>appeal to nature
>appeal to tradition
>conspiracies
You really are a paragon of emotionless logic, user.
Although to be fair, your argument against women work is similar to emma goldman's reasons for opposing women's suffrage.

No, nature does. If you want them to work you want them to work. I honestly see it as degrading to them. It's degrading enough to us as men to work primarily for the benefit of someone else, the corporate.

>Is/Ought fallacy
Look this up.

Well bad news for you, buckaroo, this is the economic system we live and economic systems change frequently and with it so does the social make up.

>why do conservatives vote against their interest
>un-self-aware liblub does the same with neo-liberal identity politics

>American liberalism being associated now with neoliberalism

wowsers.

>anecdotal evidence
"My husband doesn't make enough for me not to work" is a common theme among female boomers.

>appeal to nature
Literally nothing wrong with this. We evolved the way we did in accordance with nature, we've been unhappy since we've gone against that way. We're not evolved to live in this structure yet and until we are we'll we'll be unhappy.

>appeal to tradition
Nothing wrong with this.

>conspiracies
Funny you aren't even calling it a theory. Can it even be called a theory with the amount of evidence there is?

>"My husband doesn't make enough for me not to work" is a common theme among female boomers.

This itself is anecdotal evidence

>We're not evolved to live in this structure yet and until we are we'll we'll be unhappy.

Says who? Are you the spokesperson for humanity?

Who are you quoting?

>nothing wrong with my fallacies/non-arguments
ok

it's always been a way of self-promoting to the bourgesoise, like Hollywood couldn't be the establishment and not the counter-culture? SJW identity politics benefit these corporate interests and liberals will make exception to their hatred of corporations if they make their logos rainbow or some shit.

Get back to tumblr and stay there.

>Everything I disagree with is a fallacy

You can find a made-up concept dubbed a fallacy assigned to anything and everything. For example, slippery slope fallacy. It's not a fallacy at all, sometimes things do start out not so bad then go downhill until they're really bad. Use the rise of Naziism as an example.

Why do you ask people for their input or read people's input if you're just going to immediately disregard it. Are you here literally to just waste your time and copy and paste this week's new "fallacies"? At least attack the content, not the manner in which it's presented.

Tell me how the fuck feminism benefits us, the small people and not the elites.

I've been here since before the stormfag invasion and i'll probably still be here after it finally wears off, sadly. Sorry if it bothers what you think is your hugbox, you're free to fuck off back to your contaiment board if you don't like it.

>Their emotions have been taken advantage of, they think too much with their emotions and not enough with logic.
>You can find a made-up concept dubbed a fallacy assigned to anything and everything. For example, slippery slope fallacy. It's not a fallacy at all, sometimes things do start out not so bad then go downhill until they're really bad. Use the rise of Naziism as an example.
You are hilariously retarded. Try taking a logic class and coming back.

No, if we talk about actual rights. Like wrote, freedom means, and it must mean, freedom for everyone. Women should have the right to vote and to choose if they want to work or not. Only a perpetual dictatorship could have stopped it to come out one day. Mind you, I'm talking about the actual women rights movements, not third-wave bullshit and stuff like that.

Nice try. You need to go back.

its /r/eddit not stormfront m8. There's a huge correlation between /r/eddit invading /v/, /tv/ post 2011 and the transformation of /pol/ from high level anti statist ironic shitposting to falling for statist spooks.

>appeal to logic
Ooooooooo gotcha!!!!!!

Logic dictates those are not real fallacies. They can be disproven. You're the one basing them off emotion, that because you don't like something it's false. You just want a word or concept to assign to it so you can feel more logical, when really you're an overly-emotional retard.

>falling for statist spooks
>realizing we live under a ZOG and need to reclaim our sovereignty

Okee doke.

we should just pour acid on your face like the rest of the civilized world.

>Logic dictates those are not real fallacies. They can be disproven.
That is not what a fallacy means. Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself, take a logic class.

>appeal to definitions

Do you know what third wave even is?

Only through experiencing the negatives of the feminist movement first hand could they have been able to strongly argue against it

But its like the white kid in the upper middle class suburban neighborhood
He doesnt realize just how bad the ghetto is/blacks are so he sees no issue with walking into it/approaching that group of young black males of the street

>Coulda just said No
Thing is the men and the women of the time didnt really have a strong reason for saying no other than tradition and if they really thought about it theyd say
"Well golly I guess there isnt that big of a reason to be against it!"

They didnt have all the scientific research about women and men, and all the first hand experience of women's nature outside of the home.

If you are truly interested in this, study the group known derisively in France by the younger generation as "the May 68ers." Also, have you ever seen "Munich?" The Fixer (the father) gives a great speech before they sit down to eat about the hypocrisy and the uselessness of the young generation. It's really one of my favorite speeches in any movie. "Munich"" is by far the best ting Speilberg ever wrote as far as a a "comment on society" in that, even if indirectly, he singles out Israel for some of the criticism it deserves.

Not unless you uninvent

- combustion engine
- microprocessor
- internet

didn't the Nazis also force males to march off to their deaths in war? While every other country in the world did the same thing? But yeah only the women were mistreated, life as a man was fucking great!

>feminists are shitty people

What a surprise

Yes. Do you?