You guys realize Espers was 1 sat like two weeks ago and is now 5...

You guys realize Espers was 1 sat like two weeks ago and is now 5. That the dev is talking with Bittrex about listing it. This is the best opportunity right now, and akin to buying RDD at bottom. I predict it will reach 50-100 in June and many hundreds in 2018. I'm not even shilling because I don't care what you end up doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BrWS8gE
discord.gg/hhYP8yT
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/
youtube.com/watch?v=9V67FguzeWc
reddit.com/r/esperscoin/comments/6deqz8/espers_android_client_near_completion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the only place to be.
Pic Related.

Of course you care what we end up doing, you want to believe in the healthy upward trend this coin has the potential to achieve.

I put in 100$ last night. Will put more over time cuz I love PoS coins and everyone in the community is nice. The dev Cryptocoderz also visits the discord to answer questions pretty much every day.

Lol moon coin

Dude esper is such shit just another meme coin

Yep sub 10 sat coins are the only thing worth getting. Partially they go to 100 sat, no real market effort. To get those gains in ethereum you'd need $5,000/eth.

Every coin is a meme coin until it gains value. The fuck you think doge was at first?

Whats that discord link?

>mfw this is mooncoin all over again

it's like you hate money or something, this coin will be on livecoin and bittrex by next month, has two new features right around the corner (wallet messenger, mobile wallet), and has a dev that's active with the community daily

discord.gg/BrWS8gE

Thanks my nigroid

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

discord for espers

When does this moon?

What does it actually do?
The website is so garbage it doesn't tell you anything about the coin or how it is used

I think this is still better than Mooncoin, Mooncoin is way too retarded, and it's at the dead end anyway

When the demand exceeds the supply.

but what does it do?

see

is there any usp or any reason it is worth anything though? look I don't mind throwing a few hundred at this but I just want to know what is making this stand out from 1000000 other low market cap coins

Moon coin makes more money than esper, if it can't break moon coin then esper is shit coin

The big problem with moon is it has 200 billion coins, while espers had 10-20x less coins. It is way easier to launch.

How many coins are in circulation? one of the big problems with moon was the massive number of coins that the sell walls became too big...

"what does bitcoin do?" what kind of question is that, it's a cryptocurrency, it's used in transactions

If you want to know a bit about Espers I can tell you the we have a completely different retarget system than 90% of the other altcoins out there and were the first to run on it. Along with additional security constraints to block acceptance based on a number of addition parameters that must be met. Also the Windows client automatically keeps you updated with the latest client/wallet, this feature will eventually be ported to Mac and Linux at some point. Oh and one last one is adaptive block sizes, In the meantime the beta messaging system is done just waiting to be rolled out. - CryptoCoderz, Lead Developer

So this is moon coin 2.0?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/

Circulating Supply
20,119,503,070 ESP

a wallet messenger really! wow what a useful feature!

Espers is mooncoin 2.0

lmao

tfw schmooncoin makes everything else look bad

Ok that sounds all fine and dandy but why would this coin moon. Even if it got placed onto Bittrexx why would it go up?

I'm just trying to find a solid reason to buy this meme.

>solid reason
see pic related

Assbergers coin

Well, it looks better than Mooncoin by all means

espers is about to get supercharged

You guys are all going to get dumped on hard if you think this isn't another reanimated pump and dump coin

Hodl oh yeah

I am holding with iron hands till at least 10 sat. prolly take about a week

Moon coin 2.0 right there, say that when all of your buddies dump at sat9 telling you to buy the whole time

i dont care if you guys buy it or not, i'm holding regardless, this coin has much more potential than just reaching 10sats

Just reading through novaexchange

>To avoid getting your account hacked and loose coins it is highly recommended that you enable Google Authenticator

loose coins

>loose coins

lads fuck these shit exchanges and these random Pump Dump coins

can't believe I almost bought in

Have you guys actually seen the website?

That's the pump and dump mindset, the same mindset that made people sell their btc for 100$ back in the day, had they known to hold they'd be rich by now.

If you treat it like a pump n dump and so do most others, it'll end up like one. Invest in the CURRENCY itself and THEN ride the rocket.

Would you keep yourself from investing in a company you legitimately believed because of a typo on your stock broker's website?

Fuck outta here kid.

In like a month, where do you think itll be at?

>not everyone speaks English as their first language
>completely change my stance based on one grammatical error
>bases decision on exchange rather than the coin itself

stop trolling faggot

The coin is number 2 voted on livecoin and the dev has applied for Bitrex.

Mooncoin was just some retarded shill shit, this doesnt even have a quarter of that shit coins shill.

When was this?

yesterday, dev is very active on discord so you can just ask him if you like.

Esper has to not be meme coin to be legit buddy

lol
I thought I told you mother fucking scammers to BTFO! What you thought I'd just left my self proclaimed post as guardian of the newcoiners!
Fuck off with this shitcoin pump and dump SCAM!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably sat 1 with one dude holding all the shit coins

>someone with shit grammatical skills wrote some crap up
>must be pajeet scam even though the lead dev lives in california

fuck off retard

You guys are 2.0 shilling for 2.0 moon coin

and this

and this! a fucking @gmail.com 'professional' company

This

just 2.0 moon coins so one guy can buy a lamb from you retarded fucks

pajeets for hire make any coin you want. very cheap my friend. just fraction of bitcoin my freind. very very good sah

>the name
>the logo
>the ''''tech''''
>the website

It's like MOON, but even more transparently a desperate P&D

Why so much salt at other people making money of a good coin?

You will hold your fucking bags until you die FAGGOT!

Yeah I don't think this guy could set up his own email, let alone develop a fucking coin to even rival moon coin.

He's probably here now

>robbing anons
Go fuck your mother

none of this has anything to do with espers, you're critiquing unrelated shit lol
also, the only two coins on there that crypto created are espers and insane

I hope he is and I hope he FUCKING LISTENS THIS TIME!
IF you're a talented individual the go work on a project that actually does something USEFUL instead ROBBING ANONS YOU CUNT!!!

You should dump this coin already

SAD!

Cryptocoderz 'revive abandoned coins' you piece of shit.
You lost and bought a whole bunch of SHITCOIN WITH NO FUTURE for the sole purpose of bringing it here to shill so that you can ROB ANONS. You are a low piece of shit and I hope you feel my fucking rage in you chest faggot.

aspers pic related. have fun with your bags you shill fuck

stop trying to get people to dump their shit so you can get in at a lower price faggot

9 posts by this id, all salty.
Just wants in at lower price... I would care, but Im already invested to the hilt mother fucker!

Buy ALL the coin you want m8, In fact I'm pretty damn sure that you will be able to buy it all because it's all worthless bags of nothing.
Go for it. Enjoy.

Even if any of us were to get you onboard somehow, you're the type of cuck who would sell at 2x investment. We don't need a pump n dumper like you to invest, thanks for the thread bumps though.

>your rage

We need people who will hodl with the iron hands of 1000 suns!

you fgts have any more gripes about this coin?

>all the salty neets that lost their mooney on shitty mooncoins

If you think esp has even 1% similarities with mooncoin you should probably stop trading crypto unless you like burning money

ESP
Bump

>muh active developer

Why is that the go-to talking point for shills? The coin is still destined to be pumped and dumped.

youtube.com/watch?v=9V67FguzeWc

Because most coins have some dead ass developer so its instantly shit

I know since all the recent mooncoin hassle this kind of distrust is normal, but I'll give out some points why I and other people have invested:

>Technology
New algorithm, a mixture of PoW and PoS. It also has self adjusting difficulty, which is great since the network will adjust itself and the "small" miners or even the regular users will be able to make a profit, either mining or staking the coins. At one near point it will also have in-chain messaging and web sites on the chain.

>The Team
CryptoCoderz is a team of people, those "failed coins" people keep posting are actually projects of others that CC and his people are working on, since his knowledge and skills came from helping others and getting helped

>The Community
This is a new coin, but more and more people are starting to get involved and CC has a somewhat big network of connections, investors and fintech people

For a 1.5 months old coin, it has a fully functional client with in built mining coming along and masternodes.
Now, If you see any correlation with this and with a 3 year old, victim of multiple pnd coin shilled here, I have nothing that could change your mind.

Yeah what's your exit plan when you're holding the bag faggot

you people have no common sense, and clearly know very little about what's in store for blockchain technology

Wtf is this shit? How is anyone going to take this seriously with real money. Did one of you trap faggots draw this? If you paid for this you investment was wasted just like on esper. Crypto is a multi-billion industry and a shitty Anime girl is not going to make anyone invest thousands of dollars into your shirt meme coin.

You guys have nothing, you don't even take yourselves seriously.

Pro tip: sell

remain a slave

Read this if you're interested in knowing more. If not, you're just another fast money neanderthal like 90% of biz.

If you want me to trust this then your wrong. Putting drawings up of coin-esque Anime girls doesn't draw real money that's how i know this is a meme coin. There is no real graphic art or working apps for this coin and no plans with other tech institutions. All you have are hopes and debt and pretty text that sounds official. There is no "REAL" work here certainly not enough to put in money.

Buy Espers 10minutes ago

It drops 25% literally ten seconds after I bought it

What I get for investing in shitcoins I spose

you haven't talked to the lead developer have you? also heres proof of active development

reddit.com/r/esperscoin/comments/6deqz8/espers_android_client_near_completion/

I can't wait till high end luxury goods are marketed with anime waifus to take advantage of the new rich. Normalfags are going to lose their minds.

>no real graphic art
So art makes it a good coin?
Kill yourself faggot

No i haven't.

If this app beta comes out is it available to everyone? Or will the investor fucks be the ones with it? Because if that's the case then this shit is really moon 2.0.

do you even know how the real world works?

advertising is like 90% of getting a product to sell

Except there is? I'm literally running the client, all the code is on github, there's an android client comming up. The anime girl is nothing official, someone thought it was a fun thing to do and did it.

>graphic art
You invest in coins for how fancy they look? Great technique.I bet you must have spends thousands on useless ETH tokens then.

>pretty text that sounds official
There's more than real work done here, the fact that part of the roadmap has been completed is proof of that but you are insisting so hard on hating that you can't see something 2 clicks away from you.

You're just probably one of normie bandwagonners that don't even know what a blockchain is, you're just in it for the quick money and the "green good red bad" attitude.

>advertising
meme-ing

You can tell when autism runs through a coin community by their "art". Yes art 8s pleasing to the eyes and people who have real wealth with real paying jobs don't put it down on Anime girls.

The DOGE community had some of the worst most cringiest "art" and look how far they've come.
Like I said, but you must be one of those 3 second attention spawn millennials, the drawing was made by someone not related to the project at all, with his own money. The devs currently are focusing more on the backend, like any proper dev should do first.

If you have any actual valid criticism against my post , I would be happy to explain why you're wrong, but keep up with the memes and the ad hominem.

once the beta is available, i believe cryptocoderz will make it so anyone who wants to can use it

come to our discord for more information

discord.gg/hhYP8yT