Tfw ONLY made $70,000 from crypto

>tfw ONLY made $70,000 from crypto.

I've gotten drunk several times because of this. It bothers me every single day. Who else is in the same boat? Does it ever end? How do normies cope?

Dont miss GRS you dumb frog

Can confirm, got in at 1600 thinking id missed it. This is going all the way to 3k. Ho lee fuk at the volume

I'm earning 300$ a month, you think you have a bad life?

invest all the 70,000$ in mooncoin and you'll become a rich man

Yeah, this is me. Made around $35,000 in the past few months and yet all I do is think about all the gains I missed by selling too early. Why can't I just be happy with what I have?

I just won 50$...

Anons complaining of 10k+ gainz

>tfw when only made $380,000 from crypto.

I know people that I trade/invest with that made $2-3 million just because they held long then me

I fucked up

How long have you been trading for, and what did you start with?

>tfw only made $5k

KILL ME

>tfw only made 41k in the past 6 weeks.

Only made 2k and started this month wew.

You larping assholes are cute. I made 500$ from 100 and it took me 2 months of procrastination and finally suceeding with DGB in the last 2 weeks.

>dumb luck
>succeeding

Less than 10k total crypto

rip

kek you're going to hurt someone for real

>tfw haven't even doubled my investment yet
>all I had to fucking do was buy ETH but I kept day trading it away every time it went up

My day trading method is only netting me 200% per month.

That's almost a bad returns as the inflationary meme computer fuel these tech illiterates are buying.

me too bro. What the fuck was I thinking?

Started with BTC, LTC, in 2013-4 on BTC-C

Made most of my money in the ETH ICO and buying around $6-10 this Feb.

Put a lot of my money in Nvidia, Blizzard Activision, AMD, GoPro and Tesla.

Never just held and sold of most of everything on heavy gains.

Now I'm just putting in $1000-$5000 in every "good" ico

Iktf, I've only made $50k on $8k

I mean like, what the fuck are we supposed to do with this? It buys hardly anything. Fuck the kikes.

You're doing better than me. My 7k investment is 28k now.

I wish I had more balls in the beginning.

>tfw can't retired at age 20

turned 20k into 93k

but that's just on paper. haven't taken profit. it doesn't feel real to be honest, if anything its only added to my load of things to worry about.

its still not enough, it never will be.

lmao I've literally been thinking this the last hour before coming here. I made a bunch off monero last summer but just left it in bitcoin. I got busy and didn't even know eth fell below $10. I thought to myself many times that I should hedge a little by putting like 20% into eth but I made a cold storage wallet so moving the btc was a pain in the ass, so I never did. I would have made out like a bandit.

fuck man... all it would have taken was a rainy day or 1 off forum post to make me check the ether price.

also I bought $300 worth of eth at around 90 cents and sold at $4.50. I hate myself.

>+60k only by hodling eth
>consistently trading 400-800 a day
>lucky motherfucker, can apparently do no wrong with moon missions
>loses 10k due to going balls deep in the money printing crypto and stupid weak hands
Never again

>mfw ONLY MADE $0 IN CRYPTO
>waited on my shitty stocks forever
>Coinbase verification wont finish until thursday
We're all gonna drive lmabos right guys
Guys

500k here. Very disappointed I'm not over a million.

you go into aeternity?

lol

is the crypto gold rush over what happned?

This feel hurts so much. The sad thing is that I knew better.I told myself to buy and hold every day but I just don't have the mental fortitude to listen to myself

why would anyone sell? seriously, normies are pouring in, any coin you hold will have an 1000% return at some point.

Just starting.

I'm not selling for fiat, just trading coins around.

Which altcoins are you hodling user?

yeah man

hhow does pricing work like how much is this in usd 0.00515248, im inpolonix

Literally the same situation. About 70K profits in total. Once had 65,000 stratis. Sold back in March for 1K in profit.

DGB next, user.

no one predicted this

Suicide watch

you realize $70k is enough to pump the coin at least 100%. It's considered whale territory pumping money like that.

THIS IS EXACTLY ME

>went from $200 to $1200

see you at 10000

I made $2600 profit, sold, then bought back when it rose, at a loss.

He's just shilling to get people to put money in crypto

>
1L1718A9Wn6gCs6gBdToE6zU73JfeWFs1v
If each one of you gave me $10 i'll have 400 $. Enough to buy a lambo in my country

I'm a poor as fuck East-Europistan wageslave, so I don't have much to put aside each month into this. At most 200 euros, and that leaves me having to budget to buy food and pay bills. This fucking sucks, lads.

Took a loan to get a kickstart to this whole thing, missed quite a few very good opportunities (hindsight eh) but managed to make enough to cover the loan and am in the green now. But it's such slow progress with such little capital. It's killing me, watching all these promising coins fly by as I wait for my few chosen coins to start growing. If I had like 10k I'd be in the golden zone where I can just throw say 1 BTC at 5 currently promising ICOs and let them sit for years while I keep pumping leftover wages into this and try to grow more capital.

Sometimes I read these threads and see you dudes complaining about having joined less than a month ago and already have made tens of thousands off a couple thousand. That is insane. I can only wish I get that far...

My goal is about 100k Euros to ensure a comfortable lifetime of dividends equal to the approximate East-Euro median wage. Wish me luck! And luck to you too.

taking a loan to speculate with is risky as fuck. i wouldn't recommend that to anyone unless they're terminal with cancer and dead within a year or two anyway

anyway, save as much cash you can. don't spend anything on stupid shit you don't need. and with investing the rest you might very well make 100k euro with a bit of luck

Fractions of a bitcoin. Multiply it by Bitcoin's current price in USD, EUR, GBP, whatever.

^ listen to this guy
Moon is going to 400 SATs.

Schmoon is just a stale, worthless shitcoin. You're promoting it simply because you're at a loss right now.

nocoiner detected.

Moon will be the new Eth going to Jupiter and Beyond.

For me, it was when I lost over half of my ETH (fucking. 260.) that I finally left it alone.

>please bail me out, I'm stuck
kek already cursed Schmooncoin, stop promoting your worthless poop. It's fucking stale and moving nowhere, you could have already multiplied your money with lots of other coins

I'm puttin $1000 in BAT ico, I'll be making millions, probably

>tfw nocoiner because you were a minor and didn't bother to research if it was legal to own cryptocurriences, because you're lazy, and now have no motivation to research it, now that high school is over.

Don't feel bad mate. Not a lot of people in the "west" have 10k to risk either.