Tfw there will never be a coin with 600% gains in one day ever again

>tfw there will never be a coin with 600% gains in one day ever again
>tfw there will never be an ico that grows 50000% in the span of a few months again
>tfw you missed the crypto gold rush and you will never make more than a few thousand dollars from it

I'm seriously contemplating suicide right now guys.

Bancor faggot

>you will never make more than a few thousand from it

All coins will be up 100% by the end of the year. Unless you're a poorfag, you will easily make thousands.

I have less than $20k in crypto, 100% in a year isn't going to make any difference and I will continue to be a poorfag for the rest of my life.

dubs say no suicide for you.
Also dont be so greddy m8

FUCKING DUMBASS. You Veeky Forums fags wanting get rich schemes when ETH went 600% for the last 2 months.

>what is leverage
Moron

even if hes a poorfag he can just take out a loan to speculate.

I got a 50k line of credit at 4%, Ive turned it into 150k in the last year. Paid off the intial loan then got a 250k loan I am working on right now, probably have a million this time next year

But you'll have 40k user, after capital gains you can buy a used jap shitbox to drive around in

We're literally still in the beginning of the gold rush though????

Until this shit gets actual recognition, it's still in the beginning stages

100% is an extra 20k. That's a minimum wage job right there just buy hodling.

And like I said before, the Bancor ICO is coming up. That will be your ticket to lamboland.

But if I make one bad trade, then I lose it all and then I'll have nothing left to buy any more crypto with.

see this
if you want to actually get rich you need to grow some fucking balls. take out a loan or get a line of credit.

I can tell you live in mommies basement just by the way you type

You guys are getting greedy as fuck. think about how much hours of wagecucking it takes you to get to 20K

It's not balls that I lack, it's money. Even with margin trading, you can't really make much money anymore. Every coin is just stagnating now or slowly dropping.

We're just at the beginning boy

Why the fuck dont you diversify your portfolio. Only a downie with the IQ of my buttcheek-hair would go all-in everytime. Take the following method and use it to your advantage. Every bitcoin you earn (in addition to what you already had) you put into a different coin that seems promising. This way you have lots of coins that can potentially grown 1000% if you did any research in their roadmap and tech. Man up, faggot!

get on to XBY man, we are bound to unlimited growth. Get in at at 500 sats and you will not regret it. We have a active community, a coin that a dev delivers and it is at a low price. 20k sats guaranteed by July.

What are you on?

ETH just rose past .1 BTC from like $140 a couple of days ago.

>Every coin is just stagnating now or slowly dropping.
Are you kidding me
Shit has been blowing the fuck up for the past week.

that's quite a risk. what happens when you fuck up and the debt collector comes to rape you in the ass?

Iexec - RLC coin is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto atm...
IT can get to 1 billion and more. it will essentially be the infrustructure for the next gen of apps that require more complicated caluclations and thus offchain calculations.

30% in 2 days is nothing, considering it could lose 30% again at any time.

Name one coin since DGB and RDD a few weeks ago that has done as well as those.

>name 1 coin except the two best that's as good as the two best
What?

BTC can only handle 4-7 transactions per second.... this is not sustainable/scaleable as a currency.

>there will always be a new "coin"
Technology changes, so today it's bitcoin, in 10, 5, 3, or even 1 year, it could be something else.

This isn't a gold rush, but fool's gold

I mean one that's even come close to those gains. Those were the peak, I don't see it ever happening again. All I see now with altcoins is tiny gains that get wiped out by the next day.

Lol dude, you have no idea. This shit is still WAY in its infancy. You still have years left to buy into plenty of up and coming projects. For starters, start by looking into Ethereum based tokens and assets.

Bitcoins undergoing a SegWit softwork on August 1st that will fix all those problems you idiot.

>30% in 2 days is nothing, considering it could lose 30% again at any time.

I can't hate this pathetic, instant gratification attitude enough.

Holy shit, 30% growth for doing fucking nothing and you complain? You entitled piece of shit.
>"I'm not making enough free money, why can't i be incredibly rich for no fucking reason or work ethic! It has to happen NOW!"

This is the sweet 16 "daddy bought the wrong car" equivalent for beta NEETS who achieve nothing, yet somehow think they deserve everything, Fuck you and anybody spitting in the face of having this opportunity to make such easy money. You could sit with a goose that lays golden eggs and you'd probably complain it's shit didn't taste like chocolate.

It's all relative. 30% might seem like a lot in other investments, but in crypto it's nothing. The fact is, if I had invested the same amount of money just a few months ago, I would have made at least hundreds of thousands by now, and from then on out it would have been easy to grow it to millions, even with smaller gains. I'm not even complaining, I'm just hating myself for missing the gold rush and anything from here on out isn't going to make me rich or change my lifestyle in any way whatsoever. There's really no point in living if you have to wagecuck for the rest of your life.

Then go drown and spare us the suffering of your ineptitude.

You could of made 78% with PIVX in 7 days.
You could of made 90% with STRAT in 6 days.
You could of made 300+% with BLITZ in 7 days.

Gold rush isn't over. You're just too stupid to see it.

Well with this kind of mentality, you will never win anything.
Trading is real work. Investing is real work. You have to carefully study where you will put your money. The +600% thing is called bubble. There will always be ones to rises and ones to pop and you should absolutely not count on it unless you are one of the big players.
30% is huge if you know what you are doing and if you can do it repeatedly.

Idk, Veeky Forums never gets recognition for shit.

compound 10% a day and you have 17.45x gains by the end of 30 days.

no kidding, even with my dumbass mistakes crypto has probably given me an extra 1-2 years of retirement

i want retirement early, 2 years are nothing

>work 25 hours a week with school
>makes my gpa fall
>10/hr
>after living expenses have like $100 month
>get excited about putting $50 into ETH
>get a $1500 scholarship today
>put $500 into ETH immediately

I plan on not having to work until in out of uni now

iktf

>bought bitcoin at ATH
>dips
>didn't buy more at dip
>hodled but so what, bitcoin is nowhere near those 2800

JUST END IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 years is 2 years

that's pretty good for a bunch of memeing

>allegedly

>mfw soft fork turns into hard fork

and cut its value in half

> I will continue to be a poorfag for the rest of my life.
With that mentality you sure will.

Shit, I'm sorry man. How did you manage to make such a bad trade ? It's the archetype of the rookie mistake.

It's not over yet. Any coin that isn't complete shit will rise over time with more adoption of crypto currency in general. Sure maybe not 600% in a day, but if you hold 5-10 solid coins there is a very likely chance they will be worth double if not more by the end of the year.

there you are crying like a bitch with 20k in coins, here i am ecstatic with 1btc and toying around with it

kys give me your coins faggot

you'll be fine by the end of the year as long as uasf goes smoothly

without the impending uasf, btc would easily be at $3k right now

you would have never made more than 40k off of those, the volume was not high enough for that

how to spot those opportunities?

This

my dear goy, Veeky Forums has never been about wage...cucking

DGB you fucking faggot.

If you're actually here to find an undervalued coin, listen to this guy

I already an hero'd my my self on the moon. During the big BTC crash. Sorry you couldn't have made decisions like me.

What OP?

bankrupt and fucked for 7 years

how to compound in crypto?

>20k
Verge (aka the single best sub 100 sat coin on the market right now) is dipping, wait until it dips to sub 30 sat and drop 5k on that (but SELL at the next big pump). Throw another 3k on Reddcoin (aka the second best sub 100 sat coin on the market right now) and HODL. Drop 2.5k each on Bancor, XtraBytes, and DigiBytes (HODL). Drop 1.5k on Ripple, 0.5k on Siacoin and 0.5k on Espers.

100% guaranteed planet Lambo by 2018.
>pls no bully my choices

i'm sorry, user. The tech is good, and the dev is active, but it's been around for so long she's already super mined out and people wanna sell for too much

What a fucking retard. You don't HAVE to get rich. You are not ENTITLED to becoming rich.
Do you realise you are complaining about 100% in half a year while 20% yearly trading stock is a good result?
You could be working in McDonald's and get 6k until the end of the year. You could be scraping $10s from some shitty 'make money online' alternatives like printing t-shirts from another thread. You could get 0.5% interest in a savings account.
But you are going to get 20k in half a year doing nothing, and you are complaining because you're not a millionaire yet.
You fucking ungrateful brainlet piece of shit.

RDD still has lots of potential user, if it goes to 1B that's about 30X

Repeat after me:
Crypto will never go mainstream

A hedge fund manager told me the best investors make 10% a year, I'm all for altcoins but you should be grateful lol

10% is like big boy money like 800mill +

You're not seeing the bigger picture OP. We're witnessing a rolling technology evolution in real time. Just hodl whatever you've got and keep buying ICO's. You're bound to hit a winner at some point. Keep in mind there's still less than 100b market cap in this whole game, that's quite literally ground floor of a world changing industry. I missed this gold rush too and of course feeling salty about it but the fact is we're STILL EARLY. Take heart user, you're still ahead of the pack.

Mainstream has no choice when literally every bank, country and major company in the world is now adopting crypto in one way or another.

lmao

>think about how much hours of wagecucking it takes you to get to 20K
Once you make that in a day buying crypto, you never look at wagecucking the same way again.

I just want to get far enough that I can live a comfy, humble life off dividends alone if need be. So that working is something I CHOOSE to do as both a means to better myself and remain productive. Not to slave away just so I wouldn't starve to death.

>I'm just hating myself for missing the gold rush
In life you have to pull the trigger based on limited information. You choked and missed the big rush.

Next time be ready. There's always new opportunities coming.

NYC did go 54000% in one week. Non ico

If you aren't willing to daytrade and understand the crypto market then you were never meant to be rich.