If you could permanently erase one country from all of history so that it never existed and never will...

If you could permanently erase one country from all of history so that it never existed and never will, which would it be? Pic related for me.

people complain about /pol/ a lot but tbqh the cancer that is /int/posters dosn't get the pushback they deserve

Wtf do people even talk about on /int/? I posted there twice and got banned for talking about politics.

Anyway, fuck the eternal Anglo.

Taured

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>Canada
>Somalia
>Australia

Am I missing anything

Turkey

Turkey

russia?

Not an argument

Have to say Sweden

I bet Swedes themselves would agree it's past time

Mongols desu

Without them the Middle East and a bunch of other places wouldn't be as fucked up and backwards as they are today

Iraq.

t. K*rd

how do you get banned from fucking /int/?

germany
>possibly no ww1 which means that the colonial empires would still live on as (((usa))) couldn't shill them into abondoning the colonies, russia would still have a culture worth saving and eastern europe in general wouldn't have a permanent lobotomy damage from gommies

>no cultural and genetical genocide in europe and muriga as marxism doesn't have a foothold anywhere

We'd probably be behind from [current day] in technology as war is the ultimate producer of it, but africa would either be ruled by an iron fist or eventually the natives would be eradicated which means there'll be new productive and important european nations in africa

+10 points for using all of /pol/'s memes in one post

>russia would still have a culture worth saving

United States or Germany, I'm not quite sure.

That's a very nice image you got there! CAn I save it?

>Blames the fucking Mongols
>Literally anyone else but the west
You're pathetic.

Literally anybody else but themselves*

Good lad

>he doesn't know how to banter and cirlejerk in his nation's general

Mongols did nothing to the mideast lol.

Mid east was already a decadant place by the time mongols came into power. The "golden age" of islam was simply continuiation of the Persia/Sassanid traditions that lasted a century or so (1-2 generation after they were conquered). A father who was a scholar during persian time passed his knowledge to his son, then the son to his son, then it ended there.

>it's France vs Britain again