I'm going all the fuck in, $10,000 on one ICO. I'm thinking Bancor. Change my mind. I need 100x and my life is set

I'm going all the fuck in, $10,000 on one ICO. I'm thinking Bancor. Change my mind. I need 100x and my life is set.

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap
investopedia.com/terms/n/network-effect.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's basically waves and when this becomes common knowledge it will crash

Thinking of doing the same

If you want 100x Wagerr is probably your best bet

ICO is limited not a huge money grab and it's price is $.05

What does this coin do and what's the price?

I'm just now getting back into cryptos this/last week after being gone for like 2-3 years. What's the short version of waves? Is an ICO like an IPO for a new coin or something?

With (((them))) you never lose

Bancor ico is delayed

No you're not. You're a no coiner. This question is answered every fucking thread. Go to Reddit.

>You're not mistaken, though it is very possible for both Bancor and Waves to thrive as they only compete on some aspect of their use cases, and are potentially complimentary so long as both ETH & Waves blockchains thrive.
>Their competitive aspect lies in the fact that both Bancor & Waves aim to be the creation medium behind a whole slew of new tokens representing countless new types of value.
Bancor has two major differences to Waves here:
>The first is that Bancor tokens are fully liquid from day one. So even if its some tiny token that never aims to become worth millions or be traded on a large scale... it's still always immediately exchangeable for any other coin or token on the entire Bancor network (including ETH and every major ERC20 token)
Waves has their decentralized exchange, of course, but it still requires that you find a second party to trade with, which rules out small-market-cap tokens.
>The second is that Bancor is build on Ethereum tech. At the moment, that means we're backed by a more developed & successful blockchain, and therefore have a larger set of currencies and of users to launch with.
>However should Waves succeed and become a widely used blockchain of tokens, the two can indirectly collaborate. Tokens on both Ethereum and Waves blockchains can be 1:1 tokenized for each other. Waves Token backed ERC20 tokens could use the Bancor network for liquidity & as reserve tokens.

So why would the bancor token appreciate in value at all if its just a token that determines price for other tokens? Can anyone answer this?

id like to know this as well but im still gonna buy the ico

Yeah, I just don't get what Bancor is trying to do.

Honestly OP, I would invest in something else.

ok

anyone else care to catch me up?

Just fucking invest in Ark... Like holy shit this tech is ingenius and it's a sleeping giant.

You invest 10k in Ark today, in 3 months that will be worth 100k-200k, and that'll just be the first pump.

>>The first is that Bancor tokens are fully liquid from day one. So even if its some tiny token that never aims to become worth millions or be traded on a large scale... it's still always immediately exchangeable for any other coin or token on the entire Bancor network (including ETH and every major ERC20 token)

But why would one use the Bancor network to trade their coin, when it would theoretically cost less to just use a traditional exchange?

From my understanding, the more people use Bancor the higher value a certain coin would have. However it seems that would artificially deflate compared to the other exchanges, no?

While I see a lot of value in the platform, the way the token is structured, I don't see that value translating to the Bancor token mooning

>when it would theoretically cost less to just use a traditional exchange?
>However it seems that would artificially deflate compared to the other exchanges, no?
no and no

>ICO is limited
at current prices, the ICO is $70m

Bancor is 100x more advanced and more usable than waves, it also has 100x more features and functionalities

Strattis has a + 80 000% roi since ico. all i know is that i need to find the next strattis.

>Bancor is 100x more advanced and more usable than waves, it also has 100x more features and functionalities

explain? i dont see how

>Just fucking invest in Ark... Like holy shit this tech is ingenius and it's a sleeping giant.

what do you mean by this?

>i dont see how
dyor

trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap

Yeah, I don't understand how the tokens will be valued?

Because ppl used it

I understand how they're valued, I just don't see them mooning, unless they're required to make use of the system. The whitepaper seems a little unclear on this point

Say you want to convert coin X to coin Y via bancor, which posits doing so with zero spread at market rates. You trade X for BANCOR and then that amount of BANCOR for Y. The price of BANCOR theoretically stays the same since you've just bought and sold the same amount and you haven't been jewed by someone inflating the prices through token exchangers, and now you've got your Y from X.

If, however, you don't know which shitcoin you will want in the future, which nobody's made an exchanger for, and you want a liquid reserve in the event that you are going to purchase, guess which coin you're going to buy?

If a business or community starts delegating loyalty tokens via crypto -- smart tokens -- guess which token you're going to buy to redeem them?

If someone makes an ETF that uses the BANCOR protocol, guess what you're going to need to buy in?

investopedia.com/terms/n/network-effect.asp

So bancor works like bitcoin (because at the moment every coin's value is currently measured against bitcoin) without having to use an exchange market. That part makes sense.

How do shitcoins get a value in BANCORs though? Their whitepaper basically explains it as "the price sets itself" but that doesn't make any sense.

as far as I understand it. You can tie your currencies value to reserve. This will give it the initial value, along with supply. Then people using your shitcoins will give it value by using it.

Most people will use ether as their underlying value at first, and hopefully bancor tokens next

that's for new shitcoins though. BANCOR also claims it gives value to existing shitcoins, and that makes no sense

Don't put all your eggs in the same basket.

ZrCoin has an incredibly original idea, literally owning a factory, coins give you a percentage of profits, or access to the product itself

Small market cap (under 7million)

Shit is set to blow, either way I'm going to enjoy the interest

Invest in NEW innovative ideas, that's how you make money

P.S the cubit satelitte badboys are going to blow soon, it's been getting accumilated for ages

diversification is a meme. Just put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket.

got it. Thanks man. It's been really difficult to get an answer on this one, so I really appreciate it.

Also just a comment about being able to make shit coins. A lot of coins are trying to include this feature (make your own erc20 token), but I really like that they already got normies in mind.
facebook, we chat, shit in the roadmap

yea that looks good. Even if this doesn't blow up it's probably a good investment

Diversification is only a meme if you diversify into shit. It's great if all your investments are decent

Bancor so rad even Spider-man uses it.

Market forces. Some schmuck sets up a token with X value, and people will buy into it if they want to. If they don't, he's going to drop the value of it until it hits a price that's equal to or better than the exchanges.

um, why not buy Kin? its ethereum based, and is going to be used on Kik, a popular messaging app used by over 30 million people. Kik introduced the idea of a currency called kik points years ago, and my friends and I loved the fun emojis you could buy with them. I'm sure we'd all love some Kin, and I'd love getting rich off their faggot asses