Etherium at its all time high.. I'm out, I'll convert it to Bitcoin for the following reasons:

Etherium at its all time high.. I'm out, I'll convert it to Bitcoin for the following reasons:

Bitcoin dipped hard, but will be back soon.. Lots of people will take their gains and put it into BTC again.

I will buy back in when it dips, and get more Eth.. Anyone else doing the same?

I gained a lot on ETH today.. Time to get the fuck out.. Moved it to BTC..

Same. It wouldn't make sense to hold right now especially considering this pump happened without a real reason.

This is a trick newfags. Hold your ETH. No reason it won't go 300+ tonight.

Not going to trade my ethereum off for a shitcoin. If RSK was actually guaranteed to be implemented soon then I might but its not so I won't.

Stupid fucking idiots. Btc is kill. Slow shitty btc. Why is eth suddenly 230 dollars? The Chinese, who dominates btc the chinese9, who hates btc now, the Chinese

> tfw you didn't buy the dip AGAIN
please dip again ethereum

ETH is the future.
It's TOURING COMPLETE, whatever that means.
CHINESE LOVE IT.
YOUR PARENTS HATE IT.
TO THE MOON!!!!!
BUY BUY BUY

You do know 2 of the 3 biggest exchanges are adding eth? one of those was announced today

>rsk
>not shit

give me a quick memedown on the TC vulnerability

Why does ETH trigger Veeky Forums so much?

btc hates it because it's a challenger
other alts hate it because it's the only alt that's made it

You know how nocoiners keep insisting that bitcoin is worthless and will never really be worth anything? Mainly because they feel like they already missed the boat and have to rationalize why they keep missing the boat? Same principle except dealing with reddit tier bitcoin holders instead of goldbugs.

Touring complete means that it can do everything given enough computational power.

The problem is that it's pretty fucking hard to be an Ethereum developer.

AND IT ONLY COSTS 1000x AS MUCH AS RENTING A SERVER FARM!!!!!
FUTURE!!!!!
PARADIGM SHIFT!!!!
CHINESE!!!!
BUY BUY BUY!!!!

TURING complete, you tards.

in related news, die ETH die. Die to $150 so i can buy you!!!!

Never going to happen, you missed the gravy train.

TOURING MY ANUS
CHINESE
GET RICH QUICK
MOON, NO, MARS

Yeah that's one of the faults of ETH and BTC.

That's what makes NEM such a nice cryptocurrency.

i thought btc wasn't

hmm that's an interesting perspective, thanks.

counterpoint:

DIE ETH DIE

CRASH DIE CRASH DIE

LET ME BUY YOUUUU BACK

I'M SORRY I SOLD YOU, I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN YOU FUCKING ARROGANT CUNT

SORRY I MEANT, MY DARLING

NOW PLEASE HURRY UP AND CRASH SO I CAN MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY AGAIN

IT'LL BE JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, I'LL HODL U SO GOOD BB

is it going to break 232 or what, fuuuuck. stay strong, my hands!

People have been buying ETH in China already. Huobi has about 1/10th the volume of polo so it's won't to shit to effect the price other than what it did already with this china mania. The pump already happened.

Cashing out of ETH 3 hours before it hits China and 1 Day before it goes on OkCoin.

You can't be helped OP, you will forever be a stupid idiot.

retard alert

what kinda price jump are we possibly lookin at here?

No faggot. You are 100% wrong. Why don't you get a fucking grip and leave this market. People that read fake news need to gtfo.

I'll say 300 to be conservative. It already beat the volume of bitcoin.

I have been calling something slighty above 300 USD by the end of the week. This might be the cap for next month though. Probably a crash back down to 200-250 by the end of june. All of this is just a guess though.

One thing is certain: The chinese enter the market in the next 48 hours, and the price will reach an insanely high ATH. I have seen sellwalls of 900 BTC being eaten in 2 minutes. Single people buying ETH worth 800k USD on Poloniex at the current ATH. This shit is a bubble, but that bubble will not burst in the next few days. It will blow the fuck up even more.

God damn your shilling is gross and you're talking out your fucking ass. Watch what happens faggot.

Plz send Ethereum
I need a comfortable retirement one day

0x970a2a8785cf84b63dd776ebde54d57307aadaa3

People have been already buying ETH in China retard and it's 10am may 31st in China so why isnt it at $300 now. Neck yourself. You idiots pumped this shit on hype. Enjoy the dump.

You're totally right about Huobi user, yesterday and this morning I was one of the FUDers who kept saying it's time for a crash because Huobi is tiny and doesn't matter.

But at around 3PM, OKCoin announced that they too will be listing ETH. This is now a much bigger ball game. Huobi ain't shit, but OKCoin has a lot more volume. It could pump ETH very high.

HOLD..do not dump it like some of these retards

The 1st exchange doesn't open up until Midnight eastern time.

The 2nd change OkCoin doesn't open up until June 1st.

Hold or you will regret getting out this early.

ill hodl even if this bitch cuts in half.

Fucking called it, get shit on stiff hands.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

What a time to be alive. Why the fuck didnt i get into etherium sooner?

Pretty much thinking the same

>tfw funneled my money into RobinHood January-March and not into crypto
>rode DRYS upupup, and then down
>lost money
>could have just held ETH and chill

JUST