I've been studying the history of technology. Ask me anything

I've been studying the history of technology. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did they invent the time machine? Trick question, never.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile
Could romans actually had an industrial revolution based on this mechanism?

The FBI is in my computer telling me that unless I pay them $500 they won't give me back control of it.

What should I do?

Posted from my iPhone.

Is it true that Hitler could have made the atomic bomb?

What's your favorite mechanical calculator?

What is, in your regards, the best advancement in technology from each era?

Are you still here?

Did Sub Saharan Africans discover the wheel? If so when?

What's technology

Isn't it obvious? If we invented a time machine eventually someone would travel back right? Since there are no time travelers, there will never be time machines

How impactful was the invention of electric fridges on the average free time per person?

all op questions, fag

Whats with the Chinese and the blast furnace? Looks like they invented it very early and even the use of coke, yet they are not known for high end ferro metals nor for large volume production.

both very wrong

i suggest reading a book

They used the blast furnace early iirc

not that part

read. book.

Why haven't you answered any questions?

Mine is particular.
I hve read some Archimedes. Other than the obvious war machines used against the Romans, do you know anything about how great of an impact Archimedes' works on parabolic and geometric weight had on physics?

Thanks for the info, dickhead.

Why did you tell him to read a book instead of saying the answer?

Thing is, you have to find the time traveler first, it's not like he is going to wave his massive dick shouting I came from the year 3000, and even if he did, no one would believe him.
The other thing is that maybe the time traveler hasn't come YET, and this thing can extend forever. Unless we are certain that humanity is going to end in ten seconds from now and no one has come from the future.

teach a man to fish and he will be fed for a lifetime

No, he had scientists to make it for him.

Isn't a time machine technically speaking just a clock?

Besides, you can't go backwards in perspective. Time is just an illusion that combines our sense of ego with the entropic effect of the universe continually burning energy. This illusions as perceived by our minds is what we call "life" and "time" is just a tolol to determine if something happened in the past, right now, or in the future.

You don't know the answer to the question do you?

>Time is just an illusion that combines our sense of ego with the entropic effect of the universe continually burning energy.
My head hurts

if time is an illusion then how clocks in orbit move slower than clocks on earth?

Maybe orbit is the illusion and time movers earth on slow clocks?

Did the proto-Negroid kangdoms really master the flying pyramid?

They used Babylonian mathematics to work that thing.

55 degree or 60 degree thread form?

Bump

what. book.

Is semiconductor on of the most of imporatnt dicovery in technology development?

bump