Is there any possible way to buy ETH instantly without waiting a week to get verified somewhere?

Is there any possible way to buy ETH instantly without waiting a week to get verified somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/EzIJNN7N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did today on coin base.

If you have a major bank account it works with your bank log in. Takes 6 days to receive it tho.

Yes. Link credit/debit card to coinbase

1. Instantly buy bitcoins via localbitcoins.
2. Send to exchange and buy ethereum.
3. Send to wallet and HODL
4. lambo-land

He wants it instantly, not waiting a week.

I got it instantly via localbitcoins NA cuck

this shit isn't fucking instant. those assholes cancelled my debit card out of nowhere anyway.
not instant.

where the fuck is CIRCLE??? they were perfect for this shit.

I got the coins like 1 minute after i sent the payment? Is that not quick enough for you NA cuck?

Bittrex allowed me to register and start trading instantly too.

1st world countries do not have to wait 1 week.

I live in Mexico and here you can do it (buy/sell) and (deposit/withdraw) in 5 seconds. Regulations and Taxes are a joke / unexistant here.

In all seriousness I could help you.

I've done some arbitrage, I have around 80 eth and I'm building an exchange.

what localbitcoins offer did you get BTC instantly.... you're a fucking lying faggot

Im interested. Whats the process?

Literally any offer by a swede will be instant since i am also a swede.

NA technology takes 1 week but it's not like that everywhere.

fuck u then nigger what the fuck do i give a shit about swede stuff i'm in stupid USA.

tfw won't be able to buy in BAT ICO now just because i just can't get my hands on the ETH in time

notice how i literally knew you were an NA cuck just without you saying anything about it.

Life must be hard in a 3rd world country.

Most ICO's are blocked for US residents anyway

mexican trader here

I know it's probably one of the worst ideas to trust some one over an anonymous board, but I'll give it a try...

The process would be something like:

1. Fund an account in MXN using USD.
2. I proceed to buy ETH at market price.
3. Send them to your wallet.

Now, if you are interested, I guess you could contact me here: [email protected]

I wanted to buy instantly too a few weeks ago when it was 80. Coinbase really fucked me and i ended buying at 189.
In hindsight I didn't realize i had bitcoin depot atms in a city an hour away. Could have gone there, paid instantly and got btc, Then transfer btc to eth.

Check if there around op.

OK RETARDS! ONCE AGAIN LET US GO THROUGH IT FRIENDS.

COINBASE > DEBIT CARD AFTER VERIFYING IDENTITY > BUY BITCOIN INSTANTLY > TRANSFER BITCOIN TO EXCHANGE OF CHOICE (I USE BITTREX) > SELL BTC FOR ETH > ??????????????? > LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY

:D congrats you are now a biz millionaire!

19qkYnHbRcuvUECMtQsTVuBc8tphr5GYsH

are you retarded? back when i used to buy/sell btc for 15% fee thru paypal i used to restock multiple times a day using LBC. Ever heard of cash deposit? Takes 5 fucking minutes. You walk into a bank, deposit cash into thier LLC account or whatever they use, and within a few minutes BTC is in ur LBC account. If you trade alot too you get good rates, like ~2%.

oh shit , eths done. stick a fork in it

What if I'm a terrorist and coinbase won't accept me burger?

>coinbase won't accept my debit info
>the verification deposits never went into my bank account
>I added paypal but can't use it until I've verified another payment method

Just fuck my shit up. I was planning on buying at $150, but can only blame myself for jumping on the bandwagon too late

s.aliexpress.com/EzIJNN7N