>log out of Veeky Forums and never come back

Fucking no coiner

buy bitbean you utter, utter nigger

goodbye and stay poor (:

>log on

you forgot
>stay poor

yeah m8 you got me I'm pisspoor

I could barely afford this 5K leather that goes with like two outfits. . .

This thread just got interesting

>>log out of Veeky Forums and never come back

>has two posts
sage

Did you mean to lay that out so it looks like a vagina.

Welcome back, OP. We missed you.

naw I just think they photograph better that way

have another

>Looks supple baby very much
that shoddy tile work tho bra are you some desert the coolest biker in Abu Dhabi?

kek. Even Martin Shkreli doesn't waste his shekels on this kind of vanity.
OP's a faggot

Pretty nice jacket. Where are you? Looks like a hotel or bank interior.

Pls stop buying ugly leather jackets. Classic/vintage is fine

that is just like your opinion man

what do you care? do you want to date him or something?

don't care how rich you are, you dress like a faggot

Actually thinking about this one rn but it's not leather and probably heavy as hell

still likely a better investment than pepecoin

Shit taste tbqh fampai.

intrntional assaasin he dresses for moto but he never does

This is really pathetic. Wasting so much money on some fucking rag.
>Inb4 it's not much to me muh fortune
You probably don't deserve it you brainlet

you seem upset m9

you are a huge homosexual and you probably don't even lift.

Moron

You got one in green babe?

yeah prolly not

post your arm for comparison

sadly no. they stopped doing fun colors a few years ago. everything is drab now

I stand corrected.

is that a rotring 800?

superb taste my friend

I have some news for you. Business is shilling. If you don't like being shilled to, move back into your mom's basement.

Best mechanical pencil I've ever owned. Probably the best you can own.

Business is selling, not shilling. I should know.

You're the one who's still living in a basement.

>Business is selling, not shilling. I should know.
So what's your main source of revenue? Networth?

>net worth

A gorillion dollars. This is Veeky Forums pham. You'd be a fool to believe anything I post.

>main source of revenue

Proceeds from the businesses I've sold together with my investment portfolio. I am a value investor and have been steadily growing my wealth for the past 8 years.

How rich were you're parents

>You'd be a fool to believe anything I post
You'd be a fool to think anyone here would believe anything you post. It's not like it would matter if you gave an accurate number or not.

What was your first business and how much was it sold for?

Before I was born they were fairly wealthy. When they divorced, the ensuing custody battle nearly bankrupted both of them. My father's business was on the point of failing when I took it over and restructured it with my partner.

Today my parents are doing fairly well. They both live in their own homes and have their own families.

My first business was my father's. It was an aviation part supplier and refurbishing company, and it did well in the 1980s. In the 1990s into the 2000s, competition and the changing part supplier industry took a heavy toll on the business, and there were talks of liquidation. I bought my father out for 750K and fired everyone, including him. We renegotiated our deals with the manufacturers and shifted the business away from refurbishing, which evolving government regulations had made largely unprofitable. I sold the company 6 years later for 4.8 million. It was later sold again for slightly less than that. I suspect there has been mismanagement in the meantime, but it's not my concern anymore.

Are you one of those fags that buys designer clothes so that when they're out of stock can resell them at a more expensive price?

My second company was not as successful. It was a food sourcing business that supplied fresh produce to local private and charter schools for their lunches. We had operations across 4 states in the Northeastern United States. After I bought, we signed a bad contract with several local public school districts that put the company into significant financial distress. I sold it two years later for slightly less than I paid for it. I was happy to be rid of it, honestly. I will never work with any public sector institution again.

generally the value of most luxury good decreases with time. they are not good investments. a watch is considered investment quality if it can be expected to hold its value, not improve it.

>I bought my father out for 750K and fired everyone, including him.
How did you acquire 750k to buy out the business? In other words, what was your source of income before taking over the family business? Also, do you think you would have been able to do this buyout if your dad wasn't the owner at the time?

Congrats on taking a sinking ship and making it float though

>Logging in and out of Veeky Forums.

The 750K was mostly my share of a family inheritance plus what I had been able to add through working various jobs. I have been working in some capacity since I was 14 years old. My first job was as a mechanic's assistant.

The price my father and I settled on was probably generous for me given the company's assets but generous for him given its liabilities. I think it was a fair price.

Alright alright. You are just some rich guy born with a golden spoon in his ass. Don't act like you became rich by being brilliant.

I'd hardly call it a golden spoon. Maybe plate silver, but not much more than that.

some people dont want to go lamboland. sad.

im not balmain rich but you should buy some ethereum and bitcoin and hold. Don't buy shitcoins and its free money

>is a nocoiner
>posts faggy overpriced jacket
>wants to impress anons on a korea huntington board

end urself already, its painfull to watch

>Come on Veeky Forums for the first time in 6+ months
>See every coin has gone parabolic in the last 2 months
>See that Veeky Forums has become /coin/
>Get the fuck on board

>and its free money

I've heard that before in places you wouldn't believe.

The truth is I don't know enough about cryptocurrencies to deal in them. I don't like the idea of 'currency' that has no physical manifestation whatsoever. This stuff in my pocket might be jewish confetti, but I can at least see and hold confetti.

Nothing wrong with that. A lot of people here are going to bash you, because you were born into a situation more advantageous than their own. Almost everyone has some sort of advantage over someone else though.

I'm one of those fags that got "rich" from cryptocurrency lel. I started from $0 with a poorish parent, but I had internet and a computer I devoted myself to. I made my first few bucks from MMORPG markets, and then got into Bitcoin, because I thought it was something really cool. Bitcoin ended up paying off and now I'm a millionaire. I still consider myself a poorfag though since my net worth is under 8 figures. Money isn't really a huge deal to me, but it would be cool to get into more projects I'm interested in, and that's where money comes in handy

This. It's supposed to be about Business & Finance but 90 out of 100 threads in the catalogue are cryptocurrency threads.

I can't wait for when the big crypto crash comes and all these faggots will go away.

I was here when Veeky Forums first started and used to be a mod but I quit that to focus on my business more.

You should build a portfolio.

Making money is easy. Keeping money is hard. Growing money is harder still.

If you can handle dogecoin you can handle a common stock portfolio.

I have a pretty low risk portfolio for my fiat. It's up 11% so far this year. I do hodl a lot of Bitcoin though, but I think the value of them will climb with time. I believe in the technology and I see a place for it in the future, more of a place than it already has. Unfortunately all of the shitcoiners here make cryptocurrency as a whole look bad, but you should read up on Bitcoin and familiarize yourself with it. At the very least try to understand it. It'll be worth your time

Cool story bro. Congrats on your success. I too am sad that this board has turned into /shitcoin/. I mostly go to reddit's financial independence board for discussions and stories now, but they are just not as interesting as old Veeky Forums, as pathetic as it were.

That's fucking sad that you have to resort to reddit. The coin takeover of Veeky Forums is cancer.

t. jelly noconers

stay pleb faggits.

You can put your private keys on paper or etch it in some metal or whatever. Beats the shit out of Jew tokens.

This. I would add that Monero is also a very important coin for the future which is even more tarnished by shitcoins since it's grouped as an alt.

why dont you buy DGB ?
its like u hate money or smthng