Woke up this morning and I got another great business idea

Woke up this morning and I got another great business idea.

>ITT: share business ideas.

Is your buisness idea to go into Veeky Forums and make a thread to steal other people's business ideas?

No.

> Be a man.
> Wear a dress.
> No underwear.
> Profit.

^ My business plan.

Just wrote down another brilliant business idea. I have about 35+ them now. Does anyone want me to share them?

Go on then

Ou man, just wrote a small business tip for online businesses. I will share them all on ideas500k dot com. But first, someone has to kick start the game.

Buy high sell low

You started the thread senpai you start it. Otherwise my first post that you're just here to steal ideas is true lol

You start.

usually i share a quick one off the top of my head seeing these threads

how bout an attachble umbrella to the headphone jack for your phone and it doubles as a louder speaker

At first I was like ''hey, want to cooperate?''

but then I was like, damn, I just wrote another business idea in my book. I would say it could be valuated at xx,xxx,xxx dollars as of now, but It needs heavy investment. Im off doing morning stretching routine.

By the way, I am not referring to your business idea. Nevertheless, I like your idea, I might even write it down.

Selling "OP is a faggot" t-shirts is a wonderful idea.

>problem: hipsters require ever-more-pretentious sources of worn out clothing
>other problem: homeless people need more money for heroine
>solution: buy beaten up clothing off of homeless people and sell it to hipsters for outrageous prices
>market the clothing as being "authentic" since it's walked the streets of major cities
>maybe throw in some bullshit about helping the homeless as a bonus for the socially conscious hipster
r8

Be careful there, I almost choked on my food.

How often do you get business ideas?

just thought about a pair of shades specifically to combat your phones sceeen at night before you go to bed or something and instead of the 2 temples its just a stretchy piece of elastic like a bed mask so its comfy to lie down on a pillow

I hope this thread is still active when I come back from the office. I hope someone will kick start the ideas500k.com, it is only 10$ to reveal the game.

You doubt the potential of my ideas? I shared one of my ideas with a business person and 1.5 years later that ideas has grown into a company of 9 people, all official, I have my %, and we are going to expand big times. Cheers!

I'm off to work in Saudi next week. 100k a year UK, free living costs, 30k golden hello and goodbye, free flights back to the UK.

what is your job ?

Defence industry ... but I'm a project analyst.

you sound like an attention whoring shill wannabe faggot. go to reddit thanks.

i've read somehwere that the less a job title says, the bigger the pay. Must be true then ! Enjoy Saudi, its premium whores and expensive cars

I'm jelly

Rent out sex robots, do not clean between uses
Some people pay more for that

Love Arab girls but they are kept locked away. If you look, they are screaming out for foreign workers on 18 month contracts. Screw the shill ideas, go abroad and live on a base and return home with 200k.

Smart man. Will you be investing any of that sweet £ in crypto ?

where to cop a job like this?

I am considering to send those 10$ worth of Bitcoin. What is going to happen then?

bump for interest

I will start writing 35+ business ideas.