So a company that has been around for 20 years in Spain just rejected my application for this summer

So a company that has been around for 20 years in Spain just rejected my application for this summer.

They are tax evading and last time paid me in cash in an envelope... As well as 20 other employees. About 600eur for 2 weeks, room and board inc.

I suspect they arent hiring me because i'm not white.

I want to report them for tax evasion, how should I do this?

Why would they be tax evading for 20 years....??

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literal nigger

I mean, if you want to claim you're a despicable tattletale dipshit because you're not white, I suppose that makes them racist... kind of a racist statement to make about your own race tho

why don't you call your local police department and ask for their advice instead?

They are the ones who are being niggers by not paying taxes.

The work is with kids and they dont back ground check either, so there are probably kids getting their asses blown out because the company wants to save money.

I want to be anonymous and i dont speak spanish. The cops here could be on the take too. I hear they rape minorities and beat them for fun too

tips.fbi.gov/

how do you know they are racist?

Well when i worked there i was more qualified than most of the other hires. The manager was tall and white, and the hr lady was a red neck white female american who gave me sideways looks. They kept complaining about small things and the manager seemed racist

>can't even google the spanish tax agency
>they didn't hire me because i'm not white

Which company? Also, the tax evasion and envelope paying is very common here in Spain

Wont say name incase someone contacts them.

Really? Its jailable though right? At least shut the company down...

Should be easy to prove too

Fuck off back to Africa

A honest company tries to make an honest living and does you and your nigger friends a favor and saves you money by evading theft and you fucking nigger want to fuck with them?

Fuck off.

In any other country sure, but again, it's Spain who we are talking about. If it's a big company that can drive the attention of the media it's worth a try.
Build your case first, talk to the other 20 people who got paid in cash and work from there.

>foreigner
>doesn't speak Spanish
>wants to report a Spain-based company

You're shit out of luck, dude

And pretty stupid as well - they paid you, so they didn't scam you. No one promised they would hire you by all means.

Can't he threaten to report them for tax evasion, then they will hire him? or give him a bonus?

Don't people go to jail for failing to declare side income in europe...let alone company wide fraud?

Say the name, please. Or at least give some hints. It sounds like a place I might want to work at, and I might actually have a chance, because I'm not dark-skinned.

>Can't he threaten to report them for tax evasion, then they will hire him? or give him a bonus?
Huh, he doesn't even speak their language. He can't do shit.

>average spaniard

Dude ids lmao

wtf? he even posted the fbi link what the fuck is up in this thread

sage