HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

That's like 33%, but yeah

holy fuck

it's like they want to lose everything

so I just bought a shit-ton of BATmunyies

>27 ether fee
lel

it wasn't worth buying anyway.

now they ruined their entire technology by having UP TO 4 people owning half of the entire supply.

lmao what a fucking joke this company is.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>These four people invested a shitton
Yeah, and they're going to make bank, not sure why you find this so funny.

I sent 2 eth for second phase hopefully
0xd70464A147925dDE45821d92E07a49082107B862

Sent :)

(A Total 1,486,103,341.00 Tokens Held by the Top 100 accounts from the Total Supply Of 1,500,000,000.00 Tokens)

>buying into any ETH ICOs at ETH's current price

nobody here actually did this, right?

Just buy the dip (more like sink at that point honestly) when it's available and wait for the rebound

So has anyone here actually been able to get their transaction confirmed? Or did it really go to like 10 people?

>$36 million sells out in less than 10 minutes
>most from huge whales
>its going to dip below ICO price ever
kek

Don't you understand? There isn't going to be a dip. 99% is owned by 100 addresses. These whales control it. They aren't going to let it dip.

99% went to 100 addresses. No whale even by Veeky Forums's standards would have been able to get in on this. We're looking at a new breed of whale here. I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff was bought up by the likes of JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs.

lol they're too new to understand how stupid that is.

hahaha, wow. have fun holding the bags. I'll give you 90% ICO on exchange don't worry newbie.

Then the token has failed. Do you think ad space buyers are going to buy into an unproven platform if the cost of a token is unreasonably high?

Did advertising corps buy in ?

I'm glad my transaction didn't go through. Fuck this scammy shit

>ad space buyers won't be able to pay browsers fractions of BATs
>A small number of individuals just paid millions just to turn around and sell at a loss
You're severely retarded.

>sell at a loss

Haha, oh boy.

This is how it's going to work and you have to deal with that.

It's put on exchanges, morons(you and company) start buying it at 2-4x because you couldn't buy into the ICO because these motherfuckers bought it all and you have hardcore FOMO. They make a guaranteed 2-4x on their literal, actual millions, and you will, for all we know, actually get a few x return in one year and you can pat yourself on the back.

Meanwhile on Bagholders Blvd, this shit is going on and any small guy that slipped through the cracks and actually got into the ICO with their 5 ETH either already sold or is getting FUD so hard that they will sell to me within 10+- ICO price.

This has happened time and time again and it will absolutely happen to this shit show that you all just got to witness and I guess be part of.

They paid millions to sell to you and make 2-4x their millions effortlessly. You are the moron. You don't believe me? Fine, it's not my money and if you are too stupid to not understand this then you're a lost cause anyway and it isn't my fault. Screencap this and you will literally see this happen word for word when it hits the exchanges this summer.

THIS WAS MY CHANCE FOR 20X GAINS GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

FUCKING NIGGER WHALES

GOOK PIECES OF SHIT HAD INSIDE INFO ON THIS I SWEAR

this better not happen with bancor!!

all my bat eth goes into the bancor basket!!

>they paid millions to make their 2 to 4x effortlessly
Thanks for agreeing with me idiot.

ten minutes? I sent my transaction at the second minute and I was already late to the party

I didn't agree with anything you said.After they take advantage of the FOMO and make actual millions forcing the small ICO buyers out with artificial walls, I will buy within 10% of the actual ICO after the dust settles.

Holy shit you're an idiot. You got N O T H I N G I said. time to hide your low IQ ID.

They are probably developer companies, not private individuals, you unbelievable faggot.

>whales

Then how did this guy get in?

did any of Veeky Forums even get in? those of us with the fomo got fucking pounded by whales with huge tx fees

>unbelievable faggot.
talk to me when you stop crying.