Redpill me on NEM. Does it have any advantage over the millions of other currencies?

Redpill me on NEM. Does it have any advantage over the millions of other currencies?

something...something...gooks like to use it

Wait for catapult. Lay down on your gainz.

i put like $70 into it at this point, which is like 50% of my blockfolio. It just seems awesome to me - people complain about the market cap or something but I don't really see this being an issue. It's super fucking fast, I sent 300 XEM yesterday in like sub 60 seconds to my personal wallet from an exchange. The fees are monstrous on Bittrex to send them, but otherwise it really just seems fucking awesome. They have there own security and stuff - I really think that if anything ever happens to bitcoin in regards to exploitation, this will be the coin to moon - but i'm poor so i mean take my opinion as it is

it's a girly coin

NEM - 9 billion supply
XRP - 38 billion supply

NEM better overall, without a shadow of a doubt, better coding, not premined by banker jews and lower total supply

spoiler: it will absorb XRP

agreed. good filename. that is what i think too

It's like buying the first android phone before all the cool apps came out. Shits going to be big. I'm a fucking idiot for not buying and holding earlier,

I was a fucking retarded newfag at trading when I first started and sold this shit at 1000 Satoshi because nothing was happening.

Since then I have learnt that art of patience, but I still kick myself every day for not HODLING.

Why is it going to be big? Can you explain please?

its nem

Sorry brainlet, go buy some bittbeans, they are great!

I'm thinking about buying, but it's not showing any sign of a rise at the moment, when it starts to go up, I buy.

Why does everyone on this board expect to be spoon fed? Go buy Mooncoin or something if you can't be bothered to do a bit of research...

That's literally the opposite of how to trade, you want to find the floor when the price is consolidating sideways then buy at that.

> "Shits going to be big trust me, I'm smart"

Sorry, I forgot this board is for pure shitposting. God forbid if any of us were actually useful.

It's not shitposting, some of us put hours into researching stuff, unless you want to donate why should we just spoonfeed people for free?

I gave you a basic outline of what makes NEM an interesting project, now it's your chance to go and research to see if what I said is true.

bitbean is one of the few great choice for hodling long term actually

Personally I expect great things from NEM. At the end of the day you can't look past bitcoins scalability, and a day will come when It no longer makes sense to continue using.

NEM could very well be bitcoins replacement. On previous testing, NEM could handle the same amount of transactions per day as VISA. And when you factor in cheaper cost of havesting vs mining, NEM is the clear front runner. People who feel like they missed out in btc and eth should consider taking a sizable positon in this coin.

BITB is already designed to be scaled, has an innovative POS system whereby the award is the same for everyone thereby encouraging actual use of the coin and not whale hoarding, and has an active dev team working on breaking into the point of sales market.

Despite the memes it has a lot going for it long term.

I bought some because it has a cool logo and name

this