What would the world be like if everyone was reasonable like you?

What would the world be like if everyone was reasonable like you?

obliterated in a nuclear fireball 5 decades ago

I'm mentally ill.

It wouldn't end well.

Warfare would never have evolved past horse archery because it's simply too cool to deserve becoming obsolete.

I don't want to know.

Boring

If everyone was like me there wouldn't be any technology since I have never invented anything physical. Also my only skills are in programming after the physical computer systems have already been built, so we'd all be pretty useless and would have to just imagine the Platonic Forms of computer programs in our spare time I guess.

Comfy is a better word.

>Comfy

Would a world made up entirely of people like you be able to invent computers and telecommunication technology and implement the internet? If not then you can't really describe it as comfy.

>Humans
>reasonable

2/10

More like creepy as hell. I don't want a world where even formerly sweet little old ladies start acting like 20 something year old men. That's just headed for disaster.

>implying I know what's best

I don't. Neither do you. Leave me alone.

I would have all the women and the other men would have to wait in line.

Racists would be banned from assuming office.

Humanity wouldn't progress beyond hunter-gatherer societies.

Worse because society can make general decisions better than me. At the very least if no one does anything they elect a dude and that dude does something at least.

Who would they elect if everyone was reasonable and didn't wake up at consistent times for anything everyday.

Race war Naow

Perfect.

probably pretty mediocre desu

t.b.h

go back to /pol/