Sold out in 1 second

>sold out in 1 second
>already trading at 3x ICO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THAT WAS MY TICKET TO LAMBOLAND AND YOU CUNTS FUCKING STOLE IT GIVE IT BACK GIVE ME MY FUCKING LAMBO GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

liqui.io/
medium.com/@robekworld/basicattentiontoken-and-how-to-make-a-bajillion-dollars-with-0-adoption-10a44f1c193b?source=linkShare-89c2f851e979-1496250063
icostats.com/vs-eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is it trading?

It'll come crashing down to levels much lower than the ICO, shit always happens when they release and it'll stagnate there for a couple years.

what did?

Sounds a lot like many stock IPOs

how do you know what he's talking about? BAT?

The fuck ICO you talking about?

Yeah BAT.

Where can I find the current price?

liquio
LAIR! I CAN SMELL MY LAMBO ON YOU GIVE IT BACK GIVE ME MY FUCKING LAMBO

Lmao you're not gonna make any money off BAT for a long time, don't worry

no real buy support until 2900, it won't last

It is trading for way less? Wasnt 1eth=6400 Bat?

where did these emotionfags come from?

>liquio
wtf, is it liqu.io?
>collaborative democary

the failed bat ico

> Failed.
> Made the issuers rich af in 15 seconds.

It's a matter of perspective. Markets never change all that much. The commodities change, but Callahan doesn't. Everyone here thinks they're Peter Thiel, when they're really just the guy paying for his private jet.

They are going to have to change the way ICO are done. Perhaps use the slower BTC perhaps?

only the devs and about 200 got in. they are going to be hard pressed to sell off bags this huge. everyone knows it was a scam, why would they buy them? plus those whales were sending literally thousands in gas, idiots.

1/6400 = 0.00015625
liqui.io/

Why did some no name shitter unknown exchange get the ICO first but not Poloniex or Bittrex or Kraken etc?

and the whales aren't rich until they can actually sell. it would have to be a top 5 volume market on polo to actually get rid of those.

Protest BAT when the shit hits the market?

Your screenshot is still over 2.5x.

The tokens are freely tradeable, liqui is just the first to put up a market

Fucking idiot. If you get less bat for one eth price went up

I hope the 200 people who own it enjoy their worthless tokens.

medium.com/@robekworld/basicattentiontoken-and-how-to-make-a-bajillion-dollars-with-0-adoption-10a44f1c193b?source=linkShare-89c2f851e979-1496250063

because the shitty exchange knows that the only way for it to get trade fees is to get tokens up for trade before other exchanges, if they want to make a buck they have to move fast. Bittrex and polo will make their money regardless so they're a bit lazier.

Hang on, it's trading for 6600 sats on liqui.

6600 x 1.5 billion tokens = 99,000 BTC

99000 btc x $2300 per btc = $230 million

Am I missing something here? It's already trading at 6.5 times what it went on sale for.

It's real. Got in "late" and I've already made 1 eth more out of 2.

No, you're not missing anything. I'm so fucking pissed that my transaction didn't go through.

Dude don't be so hard on yourself, no one got in. Many of us were looking forward to this for months, set money aside for this only to be outdone by whale bots.

It makes me feel better knowing that BAT has failed.

This shit again? icostats.com/vs-eth

The market cap was already about 60M on the ICO if you're including the extra 500M coins as well as using the current ETH value and not the $150 they used.

>BAT has failed
>selling at 4x ICO price
What?

>but guise, they only made 2-4x in a morning! no big deal! you can't beat the market anyway, jus invest in an index fund :^)

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

>seriously killyourself

Tfw i actually fell for this post

Just sold my BAT for 10x on Liqui

HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU GUYS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

$10,000 in 2 hours

very mad

NOW GIVE ME MY FUCKING LAMBO

Kek

Nice LARP /b/yard.