STRATIS

Thoughts for long run?

$100 next month

$6

>implying there will be a long run

Seems like it's already dying

>FUD
BUY BUY BUY

I've bought 100 at $5.70 and now I'm fucked.

This.
Bold prediction hahaha.
You will be fine when people realize it's the fucking KahnAcademy of coins.

How long do coins have to be in a wallet before they're "mature" enough to stake? Planning on this being a longterm hold for me.

Bought 100€ stratis back in march per 0.16€. Been riding this bitch hard.

My only mistake is that I didn't bought for 1000€

It is at $6.00 now????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sarcasm...

buy the dip. just a friendly advice from a friend ;-)

WAVES IS MOONING COME QUICK

looked at stratis when it was just .0005, looked at it when it was at .0010 and was waiting for the dip.. it didn't dip.

Now bought in at .0024900 fuck my life this shit will mooon

I'm waiting on ETH to rise up a bit more, then I'll sell a bit to moon with Stratis.

Bought 100 coins at 85 cents for 85USD. I'm already up about 500 dollars. Enterprises love c#

I did the mistake of selling at $6 because I thought the hype died. Seems I was wrong though, coin is going strong.

I'll buy at the next dip.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS GOD FUCKING DAMN

FUKKEN SAGE

Fuck off nocoiner faggot.

sage
stop trying to shill stratis
thats how biz kills good coins

Clearly stratis will go up to 200$ in a year. Look at their milestones and how his ceo it.s on bussines rides 24/7

COME ON STRAT RISE HIGHER REEEEEE

Whales pumping and dumping are ruining the rise. For a coin to rise people need to believe in its idea, they need to be able to hold for some time because they believe in the tech. People who are just in for the hype and to make a quick buck with pump and dumps ruin the gains because they always sell at even the tiniest profits.

Notice that this systematic pump and dump only started after the coin was already hyped with massive gains.

Coin at $5.32 now.

Best time to buy in was 3 months ago, but how about buying now?

Gonna plop $300 into this on the next dip.

If you missed ETH you hop on ETC
If you missed ETC, which hasn't even awoken, upi hop on STRAT. This shit is going places and fast.

He said sage because he doesn't want a coin with actual potential to get all shitted up by the unwashed mongoloids of Veeky Forums.

Take your PnDs back to RDD and your other designated shitting coins.

>designated shitting coins
lol