Name a better machine gun than the MG-42 for its time

Name a better machine gun than the MG-42 for its time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXQygRVvEmM
youtube.com/watch?v=HSG2Flnc1Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't make me say it.

there is none. Even by today's standards its the best machine gun ever made, its only downside is that it chews through bullets at a godly rate, which is why they made later machine guns have slower firerate.

Bren

Browning "Feed Me Germans" M2

there is none better

youtube.com/watch?v=VXQygRVvEmM
Watch this video wehraboo

Fuck you.

>bren vs spandau

I swear to god, if I play this video and that limey fuck lindeybeig shows his fucking face...

Is this even a question? All military experts agree - the Bren was the ultimate in sustained AND accurate fire. That's why German soldiers launched the 1944 Ardennes Offensive at AMERICAN and NOT British lines.

Furthermore, there a secret clause in British war plans to NEVER send ANY Bren MGs to the Soviets for fear of them using said Brens to destroy the American armies if war ever broke out after the defeat of Germany.

RULE BRITANNIA!!!

Is it you Lindy?

>Furthermore, there a secret clause in British war plans to NEVER send ANY Bren MGs to the Soviets for fear of them using said Brens to destroy the American armies if war ever broke out after the defeat of Germany.
Both nazis and Soviets held Brno

Not to mention the British won every battle because of the Bren while the Germans always lost because they used the shitty Spandau

Im gonna do it for you matey, OP the best machinegun of the era was clearly the Bren.

the Bren

Type 90 machine gun

Bren, of course!

>Bongs bragging about copying a Czech gun

Not a single modern battle of any consequence has ever been won because one side had a better small arm.

Tell that to the Americans who absolutely destroyed their enemies thanks to their Garands.

Yeah, just imagine, every soldier was basically a force multiplier thanks to their semi-automatic rifles!!!

Except for the part where they didn't. Which was every part.
sry bruv small arms don't win wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSG2Flnc1Rs

Either this, the M2 Browning or the HARD BASS ADIDAS DSHK DSHK.