I have 87,000 Dogecoins I've been sitting on for years

How do I trade these for USD?

I've never done any of this shit before.

Other urls found in this thread:

anycoindirect.eu/de/verkaufen/dogecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HODL THEM

to the moon

1DOGE=1DOGE

>$217 USD
Not much mate, better to keep the BTC on an exchange and buy other shitcoins or eth

Save them because in 20 years they'll be worth a lot to collectors.

anycoindirect.eu/de/verkaufen/dogecoins

you can sell them here for euros.. they send by paypal and sepa.
will probably need two orders (one order per day), since you need to be verified for sells worth more than 100€ afaik

I'm in between jobs right now and need the money. I'd sell them for a fraction of that if possible. I just don't know how to do it.

And how would I go about converting that into US Dollars?

open an account on poloniex (or some other exchange that offers DOGE/BTC trading). send DOGE to the DOGEwallet they give you. Trade them into BTC

open an account on coinbase (or some other side that offers USD/BTC) send your BTC from poloniex to coinbase. Sell your BTC for USD

withdraw to your bank account

Find an exchange with decent prices and swap them for btc or something. It has the most ways into usd.

curiously, how much value would you lose from making all these trades?

I think you can convert them in paypal.

if you use sepa the euros should be converted by the bank to the currencieyour account uses.

not 100% sure about that though.

I sold mine on eBay and withdrew money before scammers could freeze my account. Still holding 285k DOGE. Shit was at 172 sat the other day, nearly half a cent each.

Coinbase will fuck you with fees, but the real issue is calculating capital gains tax on the investment over the years.

If OP is poor (and it sounds like he might be), he may be paying 0% or 15% when it turns into USD. Who knows~

its $200 worth
the IRS is not going to hunt him down

I opened an account on poloniex. How do I find my wallet information?

balances pulldown at the top -> deposits and withdrawals -> uncheck Hide 0 Balances box -> scroll down to DOGE -> click Deposit link to get your wallet address for that coin

if you can't find any way to sell them i will change them for usd for market value -2% (that is still higher of what you will get from an exchange) at the time of receipt.
you can send them to this account: DLCV6bf99LMREByT5PuiXBcPS6trLsq7Kk
i will wire you back the usd as soon as they come through.

this is how you get scammed

how is he going to scam me??

try sending just a few coins first to make sure you work it right

DO NOT USE POLO. Polo has been having a lot of technical issues. Use Kraken, bittrex, bitfinex, all good options.

I was able to transfer bitcoin to polo yesterday with no problem

I think I'm fucked anyway.

I have to put in some Secret PIN that I made years ago and have since forgotten and it doesn't seem like there's anything I can do to get the coins out.

First post to ever make me want to buy dogecoin.
Grabbing 100k. Post address for your tip, m'lad.

kek im fine nigga, holding 1million + from 2013.