I saw the crown of France laying on the ground, so I picked it up with my sword

>I saw the crown of France laying on the ground, so I picked it up with my sword.
Does anyone else get really hyped about this kind of thing. I find my blood pressure rising whenever I learn about this beautiful bastard

Worthless manlet that got rekt twice.

No. It just makes me feel even more disappointment in myself

>ywn be the next brilliant emperor that conquers Europe

>Not picking it up a forging it into the faggot of fascism

Becoming the head of a dynastic empire was his biggest mistake

What's the end game in fascism, then? We don't know, because no fascist regime had survived a transfer of power, but the leader can't live forever.

You make it difficult to tell if you like him or hate him. Actually, it's hard to see anything intelligible in what you wrote: you might adore the sword, ground or the crown.

Monarchies and liberal republics are actually functional. Stormfags just have nostalgia goggles for a short lived ideology that makes way too many internal and external enemies to be sustainable. They're typically depressed people that arise in poor economic times and exaggerate group conformity with cartoony stereotypes to reinforce their own sense of belonging, while preaching against social mores that restrict their ability to inflict violence or encourage empathy for the downtrodden.

Could you argue that the expansive bureaucracy associated with monarchies and republics leads to their functionality and stability. Thus it has nothing to do with their respective ideologies.

Then why did the even more expansive soviet bureaucracy fuck it up?

I get kind of a similar thing from reading about Winston Churchill.

That magnificent son of a bitch.

Economy based on seizing the means of production and then not doing it?

Nappy and Romans were always theatrical like this.

It seems they held most of these means or production in some form or other from the end of NEP to the dissolution.

I was thinking more along global lines.

But I guess if any government had a grip over every person and resource it would be the "ultimate" form of goverence by default

what the fuck was he thinking here

>Napoleon my emperor, the whole civilised world has declared war on us!
>Heh! Well that simplifies things
*Tips bicorne

>tfw you'll never exploit the exact opportunities in exactly the right ways to dominate a continent for ~15 years and be remembered for all time

>tfw just finished watching War & Peace
>even though I knew Napoleon inevitably abandons Moscow I wanted him to win so much

He's honestly not that interesting and most of his accomplishments were merely circumstantial.

Sounds more like communists

you couldn't sound more like a buttblasted Brit if you tried

t. anglo