I have 1000$ to put into one coin. Which of these do u pick?

I have 1000$ to put into one coin. Which of these do u pick?

>Bancor ICO
>Ark
>Leave it in Ether

bancor, but good chance getting in. Same shit is gonna happen that happened with BAT. Whales gonna use shit ton of gas and get the majority share.

So look forward to 20 people owning 50+% of the coin.

i saw that BAT was a mess.
There's no way to get around that?

Should i wait for Bancor to hit the exchanges and hope that it dips, or just buy immediately? I plan to hold longterm.

Well if youre going to buy a shit ton theres bitcoin suisse(just google it) where it has 100 dollar fees, and a lot of hoops to jump through, but you can get in on bancor early. But for the average dough your best bet would probably just buy the dip after it hits exchanges.

pretty sure that's for europeans only

Cant you do it anyway?

No they ask for id and pics and bills, goddamn mountain jews

Honestly, I expect a lot from ether.
You cant go wrong with leaving it in ether.

I hold two of these already both are solid coins. Also going to invest some into Bancor, the concept is awesome.

why are so few ico's open to american's

SEC is about to pound icos in the ass for unregulated sale of securities

Chicken nuggets I sell out of the back of my car are securities. Is the SEC going to take my nugget mobile?

60% eth
20% digi
20% xby

Would smash tbqftfamilam

im all in on btc for now but want eth. eth seems like a bubble tho

I'm 60% into golem after hearing about that coinbase shit

Put 100% Into Ugandan dollar tether

golem

Can bancor be backed by any asset or is it just other cryptos? I tried reading the whitepaper but it may as well have been written in Chinese

t. Brainlet

Buying that shit is hard as fuck, the ICO is already running on bitcoin suisse, and they dissapeared without mentioning about the rest of the ICO

no details on token price, or anything else

overall quite dissapointed, I'm guessing whale investors ruin the marketcap

Are you planning on trying to buy in user? I have some ETH ready and waiting but like you say there seems to be a distinct lack of information on how to get in

you sign up on bitcoin suisse, send loads of verifications in, then send either btc or ethereum

they charge you $80 for participating early on btc suisse

How the volatility of these two effects the amount of Bancor you recieve (in the long run), I don't know

Overall i want to punch the bancor devs, what is this shit, fucking surprise, jew scammers at it again

I have sent some BTC into bitcoin suisse, and have recieved no replies on what the fucc is going on

I bought in through btc suisse. Looking forward to the ICO, got my popcorn ready hahahaha

Or this is just the new way of making a quick buck in cryptocurrency. Instead of trading, make your own shitty coin, make up some 'new features' and shill it on here. Then run off with the ICO money.

BTS or DGB

stop fucking around with trading and come back in 2-3 years

Don't worry, they just take ages to reply to emails. I was freaking out too, but got confirmation this morning. You should be fine.

Thanks for the info anons, best of luck with your investment - will take a look at bitcoin suisse... 80 dollars is a little steep if you're not a whale as I was wanting to put under 1k into bancor

you will easily triple your investment, so take that into consideration!

what coinbase shit?

You look at promising technologies, you invest and then forget it for 2-3 years.

Also, diversify your bonds nigga