This board has seen better days. And no, I'm not referring to the fact that it was overrun by crypto, that's fine...

This board has seen better days. And no, I'm not referring to the fact that it was overrun by crypto, that's fine. What really is ruining the quality of the board is a massive amount of frostposter newfags coming here because of the crypto hype.

Just look at the quality of the OPs or posts and compare to even 3 months ago. The mods really need to start enforcing the rules against shitposting more. Retards making obvious shill threads or shit like ''REEEE i'm a neet and want to kill myself, how do I make profits bla bla'' should have their threads automatically deleted and should be banned in case the shitposting persists.

This low quality posting needs to stop.

I agree

Thats a yes sir

>crying about low quality posts on Veeky Forums
>making low quality thread to cry about low quality posts

???

>frostposter
wat

So in order to solve a problem, it's better to just ignore and not talk about it?

Siacoin undervalued right now

I believe poverty needs to be stopped, it's everywhere.

This poor stuff really needs to stop.

Sssshhhhhh we're busy

Sia is undervalued... But quit shilling your shit everywhere

brian is that you?

my fucking sides

Don't even bother OP.
Begging posts are directly against the rules, but have you recently even seen a begging post, let alone thread, deleted?
There are no mods here, and if they are they don't care about keeping Veeky Forums from turning into a shitpost colony of redditor, /pol/tards, and underage frogposters.

>This board has seen better days
Said everyone ever about every board

Veeky Forums mods are getting rich with us. they love crypto and bean posters.

this is the best board.

You talk like a fag

When you're bored being salty - check out bitbean! It will moon us all to lamboland!

AND YOUR SHITS ALL RETARDED

bitbean you say...
Should i buy that or ripple?

I was thinking about this on my way home from work earlier actually

just seems like there are less actual genuine people and more shill fud fomo npcs

I used to check here and make profits following people's advice, but now the board is flooded with shitposters and it's almost a complete waste of time

Ripple is recovering today, still going up. GOGOGO

Stop shilling. It's not good for sia. You may think it is, but it's really really not a good thing to do.

Totally agree