So I put my first $500 into crypto a while ago and its down to like $400

So I put my first $500 into crypto a while ago and its down to like $400.

I put it all on DGB, SC, RDD, STRAT, BURST

They are all doing poorly.

Should I just cut my lossed put it all into BTC and ETH and hold?

Any other coins with potential?

I bought $50 MYST and was hoping to put $100 into BAT but that shit sold out to like 200 people in 24sec.

Maybe I do $100 in BANCOR and STATUS or KIK/KIN

Yes.

But also, wait a whole month or 2 and you'll see your previously bad crypto investments suddenly soar.

never sell at a loss. You don't lose anything until you sell.

you should probably bag hold for a while, SC and STRAT are going to keep performing, you need to be less impressionable with your investments

always have a certain amount in BTC/ETH for long terms purposes, like half of your money preferably

From personal experience never sell at a loss,hold it for as long as it takes and you will get your money back.

Also like another user says keep the bulk of your assets in BTC and use it as a safe haven when you sell coins.

>bought shitcoins
>BO HO MY MONEY WENT TO SHIT

Buy waves, you idiot, it just went up 20% and will hit 100 at the end of year.

Ill hold what I have then and be sure to keep half of what I invest in BTC and ETH.

50% altcoins 50% BTC/ETH but do I do 25%/25% for BTC and ETH or more in BTC or in ETH?

yeah better sell once you lost 90%

You literally put it in the most retarded shit imaginable.

How the fuck are you down on Strat though when it's literally at ATH?

>RDD
>BURST
LOL. I assume you bought the others high? Never do what Veeky Forums says and practice with pennies or monopoly money first.

DGB is at 760 sat last I checked. OP is full of shit

>putting all of your initial investments into shitcoins after they've been P&D'd
learn how to look at a fucking chart for once nigga

strats done, put a fork in it

Much more in ETH than in BTC.

ETH has huge potential while BTC still has huge hurdles to overcome.

retard alert

Top 5 nigga

(facepalm) Get riddum them bags

>DGB doing poorly
It's doing pretty well though

you will never beat the whales who are willing to drop 10 eth on transaction fees. Popular ICOs will always be a whales game

lul just hold, even if its for a year.

I learned the hard way amigo, i had like 16.6k strat i bought in early November and like 3k waves. Had I held i would be enjoying some nice gains right now.

Obv its your choice, no one can tell the future, all you can do is make an educated guess on certain factors. Sometimes you gotta bail, sometimes you don't its all a gamble desu but holding can pay off for you in the future if you're patient and willing to lose some money.

I ain't tripping tho, there will always be moon missions, just gotta do a bit of research and hope for the best :D

I'm guessing OP's problem is he chased coins when they were at their ATH and now he's crying because they corrected. I'm doing amazing on DGB because I bought in early.

To be fair, every coin was pretty much at ATH at some point in the last 2 weeks. It's a poor time to get into anything if you were after short term gains

I literally got into cryptos last week and already x2, thanks to DGB among others. OP is a retard, he doesn't understand the market.

when was a while ago?? if you buy good coins you have to be patient, give em a couple years and you'll have x3 or x5 ROI