So Veeky Forums...

So Veeky Forums, what is your opinion on the central civilization theory where humans were once ridiculously advanced 12,000+ years ago, but had to disperse and become primitive again due to a cataclysmic event that made us a "species in amnesia"?

Why do we have to have this thread every day?

Is there any documented or forensic evidence supporting this theory?

ever heard of Atlantis?

That's a dumb meme the real history is that we are genetically enhanced slave ape race that mined pure strain gold for the space faring anunaki for a few thousand years before they left us behind.

wrong. annunaki were just the end result of advanced dna experimentation of Atlantis. they went to space to survive the flood.

How old do you think the Giza array is?

ayy

If they were really built by Atlaneans, and predate the other more shoddy pyramids, that seem to have been built at later dates with inferior techniques- then they likely date back to the last Ice Age or just after it ended. By that logic 10,000 to 12,000 years...

Other theories concerning the Great Pyramid are even more mind blowing.

I'm ready to be blown user.

really caresses my corpus callosum

Who Hwan here?

>SHUT IT DOWN

Joe Rogan did a recent podcast with #1 ancient advanced civilization theorist Graham Hancock.

Anyone watch it? Any fun? Or is it just stoned Rogan being fascinated by Hancock's stories?

Is it worth listening to?

I've gone of my way to avoid dude Joe Rogan lmao but I may just break my rule this one time

I'll buy "ridiculously advanced" if it means Rome-like tech with more advanced metallurgy, ie. on the brink of an industrial revolution. Any further than that, and you're really testing things.

I'm pretty fond of the idea of a more advanced predecessor to Tartessos, in the same region. The geology checks out, and explains the whole "disappearing city" thing.

you mean the finno-korean hyper war?

Plato's Atlantis, flood myths, and Giza pyramids aligning themselves to Leo constellation 12,000 years ago.

Really causes you to give it some thought.

First time I've heard it but I bet it either was made up by ancient alien shitters or Protestants trying to modernize the Tower of Babel story.

Is there any documented or forensic evidence for Atlantis?

>Plato's Atlantis, flood myths, and Giza pyramids aligning themselves to Leo constellation 12,000 years ago
but that's not evidence. that's just strory telling and conjecture.

there's no evidence of this, but I believe it will eventually be the case. I used to think UN "agenda 2030" was an Alex Jones tier meme. I heard Molyneux talk about it, who's also full of shit in his own way but genuinely OK with facts. Check it. Check the writings of man considered 'father of the EU" and what he said in the 1920s about Jews becoming Europes new "spiritual and cultural elites" and his desire to "mix Europe into a race similar to Egyptians." It's all there.

Like something right out of "The Protocol of the Elders of Zion..," this leering, grasping, scheming greed and social engineering of their's.

It's not a debate or something one can misinterpret, much like the Neo-cons set out their Agenda in "A Clean Break.." and then followed it to the letter, the EU is doing the same exact thing. For anyone who wants to challenge that, you need only check the documents.