I don't care about pump n dumps. Does Strat seem like a decent long-term coin?

I don't care about pump n dumps. Does Strat seem like a decent long-term coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2016/10/26/stratis-ceo-talks-value-stratis-weekly-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possibly the new eth
$100 by end of summer

Can you elaborate? How is it the new ETH?

Their roadmap is great stratisplatform.com/2017/05/12/stratis-developers-roadmap-and-update-june-2017/

C# based so more developers can develop on the platform. .NET apps on the blockchain. It opens up a world of possibilities.

I got in at 1.3$ but with a very small position sadly.

stratisplatform.com/2016/10/26/stratis-ceo-talks-value-stratis-weekly-2/

Do you guys think the price is gonna go back to $6 anytime soon?

>riding high on eth and strat yesterday
>today muh gains vanished

Feeling suicidal

Just hold. Both of them will increase in the future.

Although I sure want Strat to reach $6 atm so that I can at least sell without losing and use the money on other coins and then, wait for the dip to buy. But this fucker isn't going up anymore.

That's be nice for it to keep going up. All these whales with their pump and dumps going by Bittrex aren't helping though

Problem is that every time the price goes through a certain threshold it hits a huge and thick sell wall of whales. It needs more people buying to break through. But you know what they say, never swing against whales.

Quick question. I had 4k strat in the staking wallet on my comp and my hard drive took a shit. I still have address and password written down so am i fucked or not?

no. as long as you have the private key you are fine. Coin are store in address, not harddrive

No. You can recover lost data easily or pay a professional

Thanks guys.

>C#
>.NET
Windows is a dead OS walking.
Mobile is the future and microshit has failed at getting any foothold in the market.
In 10 years, only neet pc gamers and outdated corporate offices will be using windows desktop.

Oh god it's mooning again

Wow I didn't think strat had it in it for one more moon, but it looks like we get to ride its dick one more time

>All these whales with their pump and dumps going by Bittrex
>thinks Poloshit it's full of good people, specially when it gets DDoS by nobody and they clean out all their users
You sure are a retard or a poloshill

Spoke too soon, the selloff is happening again. Whew got out with like 0.01 BTC gain

we dont talk about strat

Take advantage of bots, sell just under 0026, buy at 0023ish

Well these niggers in slack telling me different.
private key...isn't that the password

dev0tion [12:25 AM]
No

write down the seed next time

.NET is not strictly bound to Windows. It runs in a vm and if the vm is ported it can run anywhere.

I read where it said to backup the .dat file and I did but it was on same hdd (stupid me). No where did I see a seed.

Its possible to recover data from HDD's, even deleted data (assuming it hasnt been overwritten

Yeah but it's finicky to replace the entire electronics, depends on how much is in there to make it worthwhile

what wallet did you use? I am using the electrum wallet which requires you to record your seed. i don't mean to kick you when you are down but its important that you understand how to use this technology first before risking more than you are willing to lose.

dont give up hope try to recover the data.

its a great long term if i hadnt sold some at 10 cents

I used the Qt wallet.

>No
If windows download a copy of GETDATABACKFORNTFS.

If HDD has physical damage send it off for professional hardware recovery.

As long as the file hasnt been overwritten is recoverable.

WHALES. What price you guys hoping to top up at again? Reckon it will climb past $6?

bought at 138k so im feeling pretty well even with the small dip from 280k tbqh senpai

you need the private key, period. they are lying

It doesn't matter if you have your password when you don't even have a backup of the wallet you stupid fuck. Fuck off to reddit Clint Davis

i have 20 or so strat, should i invest more? a few hundred? a thousand?

>poorfag with ~6 eth in crypto here

I personally think strat is great and should see some decent gains. I currently have around 1000 strat and most of it was purchased pretty expensive but it's a nice coin to hold.

I too would like to know.

>3 ETH

>1k strat
what's your staking gains like?

Staking currently nets around 3% yearly

Has to be more than that because inflation is 3% and majority of coins are kept on exchanges and never staked.