Chinese wake up and decide to buy XRP and dump ETH for XRP

>Chinese wake up and decide to buy XRP and dump ETH for XRP

Didn't see that coming, eh kiddo?

Oh that's right, ETH is owned by a bunch of millenial autists and XRP is owned by bankers backed by billions of dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nem-distributed-ledger-technology-blockchain/chinese-cert-report-puts-nem-ahead-of-many-projects-in-the-blockchain-space-986e6c3a10c
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lennartbedrage/the-ripple-xrp-effect-fundamental-analysis
huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
ripple.com/events/
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any how many banks is ETH backed by?

Ripple still hasn't recovered to the level at which I bought it. Should've sold it and bought the dip, though, would've made much more money

With jews, you win.

this is just one ilusion

Been hodling XRP since $.03. These waves are to be expected. Overall trend is up and I'm in this for the long haul.

>ETH is owned by a bunch of millenial autists and XRP is owned by bankers backed by billions of dollars
>ETH is backed by Fortune 500 banks and financial groups ranging from BBVA to UBS and even Credit Suisse and JPMorgan
>Cripple is backed by fucking UniCredit Banca and a bunch of dellusional internet autists who cannot stop deluding themselves anymore by watching the numbers constantly go down
Liking every laugh my dude

if you bought around 19~ you probably didn't lose as much as you thought if you sold, since the charts are relative to BTC and BTC was increasing like a mother fucker the entire time

did you know litecoin fucking mooned and noone noticed because it was at 0.012 sats? Reached its ATH again and just swept under the radar lmao

Dont trust this shit one bit. Looks like a weak little pump n dump from someone wanted to cash in from their work yesterday. Look how weak the fucking market depth is.

No
Thanks

my nigger, got the most bulk at 0.03 cent, bought another at like 5 cent, holding 6.5k atm, feels aite considering how little i spent, it made me nice pocket change. with 100 billion cap, think it'll go over a dollaroo tho? just not sure when to sell,

lolok

Ripple has absolutely shitty developers. Don't listen to people with marketing degrees.

medium.com/nem-distributed-ledger-technology-blockchain/chinese-cert-report-puts-nem-ahead-of-many-projects-in-the-blockchain-space-986e6c3a10c

I remember hearing something about Ripple not wanting XRP to go over a dollar, that they wanted the price low so it's not overly expensive to use for transactions.

>weak pump
>40k volume coin
>volume doubled in last half day

lol

Ruh Roh, plz tellering me of happy things ;-;

Link please. I've read nearly everything on XRP and have never seen this outside of rumors.

Yes I think it will go over a dollar. People are overly obsessed with "market caps". This is a currency, not a company. What would you say the "market cap" of the dollar is?

Wish I had one but I don't, just something I've heard.

so your saying this shit can go over a dollar? plz, enlighten me on some perks of Ripple, my research is half assed but atleast my wrists are strong and im going to hold for a year or 2 atleast

idk, from jewtube videos they say 600 trillion dollar circulates in the derivative market which i have no idea what that is,

The current minimum transaction cost of sending XRP is .00001. At it's current price that's .0000027 cents. Even at a dollar it would cost 1/100,000th of a cent - which is still completely negligible.

Let me see if I can find the one saying it could potentially go to $30. I think a dollar is realistic within the next 6 months even.

Long story short, XRP haters either fail to realize or are just outwardly ignoring the market that Ripple is targeting. XRP was never meant to compete with bitcoin, litecoin, or any other coin. It was designed from day 1 to be a currency utilized by banks for international money transfers.

~$5.3 trillion are shifted around the world by banks EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Over the course of a year it measures in the quadrillions. If XRP manages to get it's claws into even a fraction of that it will make bitcoin look like a fucking penny stock. Mind you I'm not inferring each individual unit, but the "market cap" as a whole.

>That said, I think that it’s likely it will go over $30 in the next 2 years, due to speculators flooding the markets and other countries signing up. Again, these are conservative numbers are based on total transaction value in USD equivalent.
>steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lennartbedrage/the-ripple-xrp-effect-fundamental-analysis

I heard they didnt want the price getting "too high" but they didnt put a dollar ammount.

That was another rumor/misquote.

>Correction: a previous version of this article incorrectly stated that the price of XRP is of no consequence to Ripple with the thinking they only want very low volatility. While low volatility and stout stability is a heavy focus of theirs, they are keen to see the price rise.
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

This. Then they go to the nobody will ever use XRP thing without considering the odds - those being that if XRP does get deployed by the banks it will make BTC look like a scamcoin.

when they start locking away coins the price will go up. i bought 40k when it was at 2c so I'm sitting real pretty even in this so called dip. hold on and by end of summer we will be 1$ plus. all the weak hands just need to see its market cap pass ETH and they will FOMO buy, just like last time lol

fuck, 30 bucks eh, wouldn't that be something... thing with most cyrptos from my perspective is they will only go up long term so long as its not a cuckcoin tier, esp ripple where people say they actully have a brick and mortar building with sizable devs, and trying to get banks to get in, it just seems like its got a real shot at this game, being centralized probably helps real players have abit of comfort putting their money into too i hope

This guy lays out a good case, but I don't foresee it happening until a significant number of banks are transacting in XRP. To the best of my knowledge only a few are at this point, and a lot of it is "beta testing" for lack of a better term.

should I keep holding or is this moon mission over?

Hold. XRP is a long term investment, not a get rich quick scheme. Always place your long term bets on the Jews.

>ripple.com/events/
What do you think, user?

hold you fucking retard it's going to a new ATH

the EXACT same chart as dgb when dgb went from 300 to 900 sats

this is the EASIEST chart pattern to read, EVER

40k, phew, how i envy that, but im glad i got a few at 3 cent, i purely bought it at that time looking at polo graph, it seemed like it was dormant and was going to boom, but looking further into ripple, it seems so much more promising,

as much as i desire the "ideal" crypto world where we don't need banks, we can't be so stupid to believe they'd just give up all their money and power to us normies. i don't follow neets and their ideals, i follow banks with billions. so hodl XRP now and you'll be sitting pretty in a couple years

Yep.

It won't take a significant number of banks to launch the price, a small number of banks confirming they're going to start using XRP itself would send it to the moon on speculation.

DGB didnt have a ton of bag holders keen to exit asap

bless our benevolent sky jewz

is xrp even listed on chinese exchanges?

>mfw literally in China and just saw an ad for ethereum on the phone

I remember when ripple would "never be worth more than 10 cents because market cap"

Market cap means nothing when literally millions of dollars flows into the market daily

Xrp isn't backed by bankers. Banks use ripples private rc cloud, which doesn't use xrp. Xrp is ripples public channel which the banks have no use for. But facts don't help your shitty investment pump and dump right

>2247019
All that mother fucking money flowing into XRP.

wrong

There's the stupid xrp pumper who doesn't know shit about anything

How do you like that crash from 40 cents back to 20. It'll go back to 19 cents very fucking soon loser

Already up 5000% don't give a shit.

IVE SEEN THIS POSTED 3 TIMES ALREADY

STOP SAVING THUMBNAILS IDIOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>but guise look at this paid hype piece!!!1
Daily reminder that no bank is using XRP, and no bank is planning to use XRP:
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

Daily reminder that RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP

Daily reminder that the entire banking industry can use the ripple protocol for transmittance while Ripple is bankrupt and XRP is 1sat

Daily reminder that XRP is not stock, the success of the ripple protocol is independent of the success of Ripple the company is independent of the success XRP

Daily reminder that of the 38 billion XRP in "circulation", over half are owned by devs or former devs

Once crypto destroys the financial establishment do Chinks become the new Jews?

>cripplecucks crawling out from the craters left by their massive bags

better dump those quick before you get dragged back down lmao

reality check: NOBODY CARES

we just want money you fucking autist, and the TA shows that shit is going up

>ETH is a Russian scam coin!!!

You know what made me a lot of money? Shorting the fuck out of cripple the last time you tards pumped it

Ready for round two?

retard alert

I'd rather just buy XEM thank you.

And we've busted through 13000.

mfw I went in heavily on XRP at 9695 on margin before going to bed

feel free to lose money retard

Can't cripple the ripple! XRP is just beginning it's moon mission for the day. H-here we go!

> Implying the people on the trading desks at the big banks aren't 100% informed by millenial autists...
Do you know who really runs Wall Street? It's the quants.

t. A quant.

You're a frogposter, so you probably made like $300. Surely the price will fluctuate and some people will make money shorting XRP, but don't act like you know what you're doing.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Honestly you just look like fucking clowns. I get it though, you're pissed because you believed the garbage people were shilling you pre moon, now you have become them to lure other anons into your club of suffering.

You're running out of excuses fast, one day there will be none left and it will hit you that you fucked up, that your state of denial had no impact on the outcome, that you missed out because you are a weak man.

That in itself will be punishment to my satisfaction, I do wish you all the best with your hodlings, your lambo will be smaller than mine but you as long as your hopes and dreams arn't all buried in the shittest of shitcoins you should still have one, we can all have one, please help other anons have theirs too.

what app is that?

It's not an app. It's a screencap from the poloniex exchange.

Yeah saw it got on the pump and out already. Pragmatic not political, stick with the Jews.

>buys XRP during second/third ATH run within a month
>loses money short term
'waah XRP is shit'

babies lol

ah, fair enough
I've only ever used bittrex so I wouldn't know

REKT