ITT: historical qts

ITT: historical qts

Historical?

no, I just think she looks like OP

how the fuck did that turbomanlet goebbels score with all these qts

[spoiler]It was inevitable[/spoiler]

not all of these are qts, but none of them is ugly

Qtest one here.

She already looks really cute and vulnerable, it gets worse when you read her life story.

Bait

>none of them is ugly

>they are all ugly

what did user mean by this?

This was prohibited from being exhibited for almost 200 years because it was "too erotic".

He was shot in the head and killed seconds after this photo was taken. Still served as excellent propaganda, though.

She had K/D ratio of 59 to 0 in real life.

Only a drunk Russian who has marched through 1000 miles of blood and fire would want these trolls.

loneliness is a hard drug, guys. don't do it. everything with a vagina is at elast a 6/10 for me

She's one of the two inventors of computers (other one being Babbage) and the inventor of first computer program and algorithm. She was also the daughter of Byron, the Byron the proto goth poet and English nobleman and womanizer.

i said historical qts not historical clowns

>not having the appreciation of subtle but powerful form of aryan beauty

Speaking of medieval babes...

I'd let him blitzkrieg my Ardennes if you know what I mean.

>no one posted the original Kim Kardashian

I have a thing for 19th century noble women wearing regal clothes. Not sure what it is, maybe I just watched too much Disney as a kid. I also like discovering less known but still qt ones.

O I know what you mean user (;.

I bet he's got a real Battle of the Bulge going on down there if you catch my drift.

>Not sure what it is
It means you have taste

I like her because she has the face of a kind aunt that you love visiting but is dressed like an empress in regal and expensive clothes. I like the contrast and how she looks in her clothing.

Scottish Queens of Spain can also be qt.

How about some vintage lesbians?

are you 12?

Why are you so angry?

I'm not angry, I'm just ridiculing someone for ascertaining that liking 19th century fashion imbibes someone with "good taste."

Will have to wank over theses

>braless
I don't blame the Soviets.

Good taste gets thrown around all the time on Veeky Forums, generally and especially around anime girls and liking of specific anime girls.

What's the difference between that and 19th century noble women?

Well, neither am I partial to equating the enjoyment of certain japanese animation characters as good taste.

Gentlemen used to pay good money for the privilege to have a peek at their undergartments and to have a go at their lower parts.

>average Ottoman woman

you mean "they fucked the whores"

Well if you want to be crude about it, yes. They did the fucking.

Don't you mean 59-1?
She died in January 1945

staged photo

Looks like a man wearing makeup

Me on the left.

Make way make way historical GILF coming through!

And who better to accompany a GILF than a MILF?

hell of a jaw tho

Russians look for more than just beauty in their women. Especially if those women are recruited to serve in the military. She, for example, became a sniper on the eastern front of World War Two at the age of 17.

I definitely look for, in large part, beauty in my women, that jaw however throws her off for me

t. russian

Painting of a 19th century Arab slave market where they're selling and/or buying a European woman.

There were many many such paintings made in the 18th and 19th century. Not that it's surprising considering Barbary pirates kidnapped and sold into slavery something like million Europeans.

>t. russian
But you're not from the heroic generation of Russians that defeated the Germans against all odds.

>defeated the Germans against all odds.
lol the russians traded two soldiers for every german and won if anything the odds were on their side

What is that statue, user? It looks like someone I know

Looks like a hot guy desu senpai

>Germans against all odds.
>start winning when a second front is opened to divert germans
>getting fucked until lend lease kicks in
>implying the russians wernt saved by America
really makes you think

>mfw up until now I thought sean connery's spanish character in highlander made no sense until now.

That's a shopped photo he was actually a pot-marked bastard

Like you fucking know what happened to him.

>Implying you wouldn't let your sleigh dog sniff her igloo

it was a common caption to the photo but it was obviously staged, real combat photos/videos of the front rarely exist

These are from a '58 satirical film.

Louise Jopling, 19th century British painter.

>On June 6, 1808, in the Valdepeñas uprising against Napoleon's troops, there was a lack of sufficient men to defend the village, so she encouraged women to go out and fight. Although Galán is usually depicted armed with a baton, one version has it that she smashed in the heads of the soldiers with her cast-iron stew-pan. The other women poured hot water through the windows and boiling hot oil on the road. This battle led, in part, to the French army abandoning the region of La Mancha, which in turn led to the decisive victory for the Spaniards at the Battle of Bailén. This town was granted the title of "Very heroic".

Literally MEW

>Russians look for more than just beauty in their women.
Ah yes, they need strong back to pull cart to village

Muricans tried to napalm this

>tfw freaks and geeks was cancelled

Warning cp

Damn shes straight out of my dreams...

I mustn't know the film
For reasons

Yeah we call that "propaganda"

[Citation needed]

William IV:s lover

Damn this reminds of a picture i had of an extremely pretty native girl (i think she was inuit) with a cigar in her mouth in an igloo

wish i could find it again but no idea where to look

Finnish Lotta Ellen Kiuru at air raid watch filmed by some germans if i'm correct.

>Lotta Svärd was a Finnish voluntary auxiliary paramilitary organisation for women. Formed originally in 1918, it had a large membership undertaking volunteer social work in the 1920s and 1930s. During the Second World War, it mobilized to replace men conscripted into the army. It served in hospitals, at air raid warning positions, and other auxiliary tasks in close cooperation with the army. The women were officially unarmed except for an antiaircraft battery in 1944.

Debbie Harry must have been her reincarnation.