Out of 36 threads, only 11 aren`t cheap bait, shitty one-liners or not related to history and humanities at all...

Out of 36 threads, only 11 aren`t cheap bait, shitty one-liners or not related to history and humanities at all, and that`s being generous.

Veeky Forums is one of the worst boards on all the *chans.

>Veeky Forums is one of the worst boards on all the *chans.
WE'RE NUMBER 1
WE'RE NUMBER 1
WE'RE NUMBER 1

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN HISTORY
THIS IS GONNA CAUSE YOU MISERY
IF YOU WANT TO BE HISTORIAN NUMBER ONE
YOU HAVE TO CHASE A /POL/TARD ON THE RUN

I am actually meming on other boards, I check t/his/ from time to time, but yea everything is shit so I post my own silly meme shit on the other boards and move on

Continued.
Anyway, maybe try and post good threads yourself. I hate to say it but sometimes reddit is better for intellectual stuff.

why are redditors always so obsessed with making Veeky Forums "good"?

I just hid 61 worthless threads. There were another twelve or so I gave the benefit of the doubt.

We're not quite the worst board (that honour would go to /asp/) but we are pretty damn shitty.

t. low quality poster

Go back to /v/eddit

Name me like 5 boards that is better. And it better not be other shitposting boards like
>/v/
>/pol/
>/b/
>/sp/
>/tv/(Too good for this website desu)
>/int/

Veeky Forums
/a/
/po/
/m/
Veeky Forums

I really like this board. I think it's still new enough that is isn't too taken over by shit

desu I only browse /a/ in the list and i guarantee you it the level of discourse is not significantly better

>Veeky Forums
>better
Most of Veeky Forums doesn't even own a vehicle

>only 11 aren`t cheap bait
And half of that is WW 2/nazi shit.

LOOK AT THIS GET, THAT I'LL JUST THROW.
WHEN I SAY GO, THROW.
>i forgot lyrics

/co/?

You're a retard, OP.

Have the threads you put a big X on are full of historical debates.

Using tropes of a website to get attention to a thread =/= shitposting

The "shitty one liners" and "bait" are likely just people looking to talk about a certain thing and using "bait" or "one liners" to draw in posters.

It's no worst than anywhere else on the website, except the content inside is arguably better because it's actually discussions.

Examples:

"What the fuck was his problem" = "Let's talk about this guy"

"X worship thread" = "Talk to me about the pros (and inevitably the cons) of X

You're autistic, and need to fuck off if this stuff triggers you.

Or you could always just hide all those threads and enjoy the 11 or so "legitimate, mature" threads for you which are either just full of pictures or devoid of posters.

Alternatively, you could kill yourself and save Veeky Forums another shitposter who hasn't the common decency to admit that he's no better than a common finnposter.

>Bait isn`t bait
>Shitposting isn`t shitposting
K.

>The entire point of the post went over your head

If you are on a board for the quality of thread titles/OP's alone, then sure. Veeky Forums is cancer.

If you're here for content of the actual threads, it's pretty good.

Just delete Veeky Forums

this board isn't worth saving

Point me to a single high quality thread that wasn`t at least half shitposting.

>Veeky Forums is one of the worst boards on all the *chans.
Fuck you we're numero uno!

History does not go well with the chan's culture in general.

>

>I hate to say it but sometimes reddit is better for intellectual stuff.
How dare you.

>Spouting opinions like they are facts
>Failure to refute any claims made by others, instead parroting your own version again
>High quality
Lel, that just proves how low the quality standarts of this board actually are.

Not going to waste my valuable time going through the other shit when you come with something like this.