Any *GUARANTEED* ways to make additional income online ?

Any *GUARANTEED* ways to make additional income online ?
Just tried usertest.io and waiting for answer.
Something like: "do this for this kind of money" or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/randomactsofamazon/
amazon.jobs/en/search?base_query=&loc_query=Work From Home&job_count=10&result_limit=10&sort=relevant&virtual-locations=true&cache
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake some sob story and collect donations on reddit. years ago my buddy and i raked in ~$600 in free pizza from those dummies. We even created characters who would troll our sob story characters to make people feel worse for us and give more.

Pretend to be a child who wants to run away and hit up pedophiles for money

this was in a 1 month period by the way

I will get behind any scheme to steal money from plebbitors.

crypto is pretty much guaranteed though

You've got to have money to invest. I don't have that. I want to earn some extra for honest work.

Scamming thirsty betas on tinder works for me.

Get an android apk and fake phone number and fake gps for a big city like new york or la.

I make 1 to 2k a month for minimal work

you need to make a ton of accounts for future use
a lot of these give people money subreddits need an account that is verified and past a certain age.

>reddit.com/r/randomactsofamazon/

this one was a long term scam that we wanted to work on but got bored after being too successful with the pizza thing. you need to be a "girl" and learn w/e the fuck their culture is for it to work but it looks like it'd be so fucking easy.

Thanks for answering, but as I said I want to earn money for honest work.

Tell me more senpai

what are the steps to go about this?

asking for a friend

lol this stuff, user. god speed.

Then flip burgers at mcdonalds

I dont want to give more of my scam away than I already did but heres a related one I used to pull and made a killing

Make an okcipid account of gorgeous girl next door who is shy quiet modest etc but 10/10. Find people in neighboring towns and connect. Betas will latch on and msg you 24/7. Ask them to wire you bus, train, cab, hotel money whatrver to come visit them. ??? Profit.

If you want to be real safe find the old betas who are married, this will stop them from going to the cops brcause they eont risk ruining their marriage over getting embarassed of losing a few hundred bucks

hahaha

ONLINE honest work.

Then go do mechanical turk, youll make like 1dollar an hour.

Honestly if you are on a crypto forum asking about honest work you must be legit mentally retarded.

Do you think anyone here pays a dime in capital gains tax when they trade? Do you think youre going to self report 20%+ in taces once you start trading? Lol

go here and fill out applications dingus

>amazon.jobs/en/search?base_query=&loc_query=Work From Home&job_count=10&result_limit=10&sort=relevant&virtual-locations=true&cache

>Honestly if you are on a crypto forum asking about honest work you must be legit mentally retarded.

I'm just asking for help. Is there a better board here to post this kind of question ?

Well, worth trying... Thanks.

>Well, worth trying...
Those are actual online jobs. That's exactly what you were asking for. wtf do you want?

UHRS.

you can sign up through clickworker or some other companies, though it's not always open for new ppl it shouldn't take long to get accepted.

sometimes there's no good paying work available but usually can make $10 an hour. Occasionally there is really nice paying stuff, my best was nearly $100 an hour. I'm toiling away on there to accumulate money with which to buy crypto.

Not sure. It can be some additional work or full time. I have vast number of computer and music skills. So far they are not professional and I don't have any degree or diploma about them :) My own experience and a bit of live playing with a major minor band :) Like fifty gigs or so. Few awards.

>clickworker
Thanks. Looks promising!