Would you like to hear my 35+ potential business ideas?

Would you like to hear my 35+ potential business ideas?

>ITT: Share your business ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc
youtube.com/watch?v=PCRx78Zhj7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lurking thread

Prove there are no mods around here

A great business practice is to talk directly and clearly. Are you talking to me? What exactly do you want?

post your pay for access website.

Ideas are dime a dozen so get back to me when you made one come to life, or failed at one, which is just as valuable a lesson

First: idea.
Second: execution.

1.5 years ago I shared an idea with a business man. 1,5 years later I am officially and legally a co-founder of a company which employs 9 people. We are currently talking to business partners over borders. This is just the beginning.

Watch this video to understand how I felt when I read your post.
youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc

Now that's something you could expand on and share some wisdom/exp with anons

I plan to do it on ideas500k.

just post the site already
we all know that's where this is going anyway

It is not going to be a pay for access website. The website is ideas500k ending with the most popular domain suffix.

Let me take a wild guess, that site would be your business and you came to the conclusion that shilling for it on 4chinz is a great idea

Are you ACTUALLY gonna share them?
Or are you just gonna advertise your shady ransomware/phishing site?

That site is going to be another one of my business, which, hopefully will reap fruits so I can fuel my other businesses. The content posted on the website is going to be free for everyone. I will post 35+ business ideas, I will offer cool domain names, I will share business tools, tips and tricks, best practices and inspiration to all aspiring business people. And much more.

Have fun with that, looking forward to your daily spamming

lol this sounds like a really cool site from 1997

I tried to make it as simple as possible, I have my best intentions on this, and it definitely should not be looking shady. I am also practicing good ethics and moral values. I am very conscious of my actions, and if I ever did scamming or of that sort, I would not be able to process awesome business ideas.

Hey, I have an idea!

A small convenient kitchen appliance that can tuck neatly behind a cupboard and heat your tortilla chips to give you that classic restaraunt-style warmthâ„¢.

A microwave? Or some kind of toaster oven?

did you even read the post?

and phosphoric acid + decocanized coca leaf extract.

Yeah it's a device that heats up your tortilla chips. But a microwave can do that and most kitchens already have microwaves. Also why would you want a device that only heats up tortilla chips? Who eats tortilla chips often enough to justify such a specialty appliance?

youtube.com/watch?v=PCRx78Zhj7s
Google's venture capital arm and other backers poured about $120 million into this startup.

Intruiging. Check your email.