What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFMT_BVBBsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some Russian asshole stole more than half his name.

Got hot with the Tsar's wife and didn't know how to dress for it

How did a guy so gross looking get so many women?

He's mysterious and has a fat cock. Guess them women at that shit up.

He was a big guy.

He should have been the Tsar. At least he was smart enough to know that entering another war is a bad idea.

women don't care about look or beauty

He was too much of a cunt for proper society and tried to fuck everyone's wife. Like a Russian Russell Brand with a huge cock instead of a micropenis.

Dan Carlin spends quite a bit of time talking about him in the first episode of his Blueprint for Armageddon series.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFMT_BVBBsA

russell brand?

Russian women

He constantly tripped over his fallos.

Is this the evil wizard who cursed the Romanovs?

Rasputin's portrayal in the cartoon movie Anastasia was my first redpill about Jews really. I was still in my teens and I just read about the bolshevik takeover and then I watched that movie which didn't mention Lenin or Trotsky at all and instead made it look like it was fucking Rasputin of all people who murdered the imperial family. Not surprisingly tge movie was produced by Jews.

just b urself

>a children's cartoon where rasputin is an undead supervillain with magical powers was meant to be taken as historical fact and is somehow propaganda produced by a global jewish conspiracy to downplay the role of jews in a violent revolution

Yeah it's indoctrination from the youngest age.

no, its just a cartoon

*leans closers to mic* "Jamie pull up that one gorilla video... yeah that one, woah"

Children's media like cartoons and comic books have been utilized as a propaganfa tool since forever.

>Jewish bolsheviks dindu nuffin chillunz it was da EVIL MAGICAL MONK xDDD

you know the plot about the EVIL MAGICAL MONK xDDD was based on the 1956 film Anastasia, which itself was based on the 1952 play by Marcelle Maurette

The 1956 film had no evil magical monk though.

It does have Helen Hayes in it though, pretty much the same thing.

Brimming with power and confidence

RA RA RASPUTIN

He had magic powers.

Plus, a huge cock that he tended to pull out and show to random bitches.

He was a very hardcore guy.

what a fag on the picture

>implying Rasputin was a Jew
baka

Stalin vs Rasputin
Epic Rap Battles of History

He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow

For you

no I think he's implying that the bolsheviks who killed Nicholas II (who was a gud boi he dindu nuffin) were all jews and this children's cartoon which states that the Romanovs were wiped out due to Rasputin's curse was meant to be taken seriously and is propaganda to "absolve" THE JEWS of this "crime".

conspiracy theorists

Was getting his cock chopped off part of his plan?

It was a shame how he carried on.

It's funny how he was killed by a faggot.

Boney M or Turisas?

Hes a badass and had a murder cock, a cock so big it could kill women.

Is the myth true that he fucked a lot of girls? Even the Tsar's wife?