Do you think one day, gender theory will be mocked by historians...

Do you think one day, gender theory will be mocked by historians, just like some theories in the 19th century seem stupid to us ?

>People trying to validate their opinions on culture with psudoscience bullcrap

Doesn't seem that unlikely

Not really. I think it will expand more and more but all the stuff about 31 distinct sexualities and most of so-called "queer theory" wont last.

Yes.

The 19th century theories were created by white academics. The modern queer theories are created by Jews, faggots and Jewish faggots. And as of yet their position in academia does not seem to diminish any time soon.

>Jews
So white?

What kind of gender theory are you talking about though, because it's obvious that humans have gender expression and identity, but it's hard to actually quantify what it means, and where it originates.

I sure hope so, how can gender be a social construct but you can also have an unlimited amount. Why can't we just have a sliding scale of gender expression instead of some retarded balkanization arms race of special snowflakes.
We can acknowledge sex differences and call that gender if you will but saying your kid is transgender because he's interested in wearing a dress is ridiculous.

Damn jews with their sinister plans to make people confuse about their gender.

>I sure hope so, how can gender be a social construct but you can also have an unlimited amount.
By living in an echobox.
Not even shitposting that's literally how you do it.

>how can gender be a social construct but you can also have an unlimited amount.

This is the thing that many people don't understand though.

Outside of the evolutionary categories of male and female, there literally isn't anything. There's a chaotic void.

But they think that it's possible to construct something that was created by evolution literally hundreds of millions of years ago out of thin air.

Yes.

Yes. The academicians will be remembered as subverters, and the prey, as useless eaters.

/thread

>inb4 butthurt SJW's

I believe this many gender bullshit will be mocked. Is there anyone outside of tumblrsphere who takes this crap seriously? Big fat case of 1st world problem.

This is the problem of lowering the bar for education. Smart people solve concrete problems while modern day philosophers decided who has the right to enter which comfort room.

The only correct answer. They are abominations and we will look at them as savages once we have outgrown this cuckery

They will be under the section of the 'decline of the Aryans' and will be read as comedic relief after pages of gruesome and sadistic prose.

Wow, a levelheaded poster on /leftyhis/. Colour me surprised.

This is the only valid answer; prove it wrong genderflamingofaggots.

>Cuckery
>Cucking
>cuck cuck cuck

You too will be mocked my cucked friend

The academicians will be remembered as pseuds and will be electrocuted beyond what they can imagine today.

God I fucking hate jews

>Is there anyone outside of tumblrsphere who takes this crap seriously?
Not really, some reasonable people may acknowledge agender stuff and intersex stuff. Obviously transgender stuff is well accepted among many people.

Trannies aren't accepted in society

This guy gets it

Don't worry, one day the fire will rise. We will hang every last degenerate and lying subverter from a tree

samefag

I said many people, not most.

>inb4 some pseud tries to prove this guy wrong with continental ethics

MAGA

DEUS VULT

"Useless eaters", best way I've seen someone describe them 10/10 man

No. Genders are biological facts. Sexual preferences don't have nothing united with genders.

My wife's gay friend absolutely HATES those insane tumblr retards for "allying" themselves with gay people. He wants nothing to do with them because he feels they give gay people a bad image.

10th post best post

This is the type of thinking we need rejuvenated in the west. Rational, levelheaded and with convecion.

>useless eaters
kek

Veeky Forums is becoming slightly more redpilled.

KYS FUCKING WHITE MALE

/thread

It's some samefag that shitposts ironically, I don't think that he is an actual /pol/tard

So glad this dedicated /pol/ faggot decided to show up and shitpost, it really goes to show the lengths those easily triggered manchildren will go to to shout down anything that hurts their worldview.
>inb4 cuck, tumblr, (((jew))), or whatever buzzword they use now

You do know we can see how many replies, images, and images a thread has, and what page it's on, right?

The shitposter probably doesn't, or knows that most people don't/

I can't predict the future, man. But we are seeing a pretty large backlash against them, I wonder what (if anything) will become of that. It seems like both sides are radicalizing, this might estrange both of them from the average man (if it doesn't drag him with them).

Almost forgot
>44 replies
>18 posters
>those replies on that kind of post on Veeky Forums of all places
Geez, put a little effort in, eh?

I disagree, the only mainstream issue right now is the bathroom debates and for the most part that debate is over, I believe the bill said you can use whatever bathroom whose gender that you identify as, the rest of the "debate" is almost entirely online.

Gender theory even now as it stands holds contradictory and often times incoherent stances on how gender is defined. Is gender a social construct or a mere matter of self identification? Are the the transgender people that describe themselves as a man trapped in a women's body or vice versa lying? None of it makes sense and it's just an excuse for lefty bloggers and academics to expand their victimhood complex.