Daily reminder cryptocurrency is the new tulip and it WILL crash

Daily reminder cryptocurrency is the new tulip and it WILL crash

>what is a finite resource

Nah it's real technological evolution and the tech giants are coming on board next year. We're only getting started faggot.

You're right. And reported.

Clearly a shill trying to spread FUD to buy up all the tulips when the price crashes

why not both?

Boomers have been saying this since 2009. Broken record.

with altcoins in the picture it isnt, anyone can make yet another alt and theres an infinite number of shitcoins/tokens to dilute everything.

at the same time?

WE NEED STONGER HORSES

???

>implying that shitcoin#469880 has anything to do with the widespread use of any of the top 20 coins and their different applications

this tbqh

says the increasingly nervous man for the 128th time

>delusional enough to think it's not just bitcoin and anything that supersedes bitcoin and literally nothing else

>Everyone in the world actually starts using it as currency.
>Never crashes, just goes up in a HUGE adoption S curve.
>All traditional fiat currency systems crash instead.

>the future infrastructure that will power everything on the planet is the same as a decorative flower

That's a very optimistic and romantic, but false way of looking at things

>its wrong because i say it is
Crypto is the future.

>wew, time to buy some shit with my btcs... hmm let me see, marijuana, heroin, cocaine, oh crap, a ransomware, thank god they accept btc :D

you will see

tulip:
>pretty flower that smells nice

coins:
>are actually used to do stuff

you dont see a difference here?

That doesn't really say anything

Diamonds for example are still extremely expensive, and they literally have no use

The world will change in the blink of an eye and you'll be staggering around wondering what happened.

These are the same sort of people who thought TV was a fad, electricity was sorcery, democracy is just an experiment, and Galileo was a heretic.

Keep your money out and your mouth shut. There is no room for you in the future, excellent perhaps as my fieldhand.

This is the user who predicted the Ripple 30% jump, and Im here to tell you to get in on DASH

Market Patterns and Buy/Sell Walls are pointing towards a HUGE pump incoming, grab a few coins now and HODL a couple hours.

> Diamonds are expensive.
Because of cartel pricing, not supply.
> Diamonds are useless.
False. I'm assuming you've never seen road construction or met a female.

And if you're in the financial sector, get ready because this technology will automate the shit out of most of your jobs. The outdated, financial sector is a big leech on the rest of the world.

how are they related at all?
one is useless, the other has clear utility
one is finite, the other is not

are all people into finance this retarded? I swear to god, if someone gave me 1BTC everytime I read a comparison between bitcoin and tulips I'd have a lambo collection by now

What the fuck have you used your cryptocoins for other than fucking holding you fagit

japan is about to have bitcoin accepted in over 250 thousand convenience stores countrywide

Diamonds have been artificially inflated by the British begin 20th century because they found shit tons of them in South Africa

Daily reminder that if you dont stfu I'll steal a lambo, rape Europe, head back to Karakorum to count my gainz&bitches and RAUGH at your nocoin ass

>not knowing japan/china use bitcoins to bypass their failing banks
>thinking the state does not know and will let them do this forever

IDK if this is what Soulja Boy meant but

Henry Ford Said that there was a time if you asked people what they wanted they would have said "Faster Horses" So he built the first automobile.

People needed a better way to handle $ it was going to happen sooner rather than later. People have predicted digital money since the early 60's science fiction and before.

Thats what crypto currencies are but, most still don't know its here yet.

So what if I want to sell the cup of coffee I am holding right now to my neighbour, how will I be able to do that? We both have to get on our phones, put in a verification code, make a transaction etc. just for a cup of coffee? Crypto is gonna crash bro

thank goodness

now I know you're a troll

You don't like coffee?

Seems worth the gamble.

Japan's said they have zero intention of cracking down on it and just want their cut.

0/10

The tulip bulb craze lastex 6 months. Crypto has been around for a decade now, and is only growing stronger.

GG

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot

>diamonds have no use
retard lol

the money being used to buy those coins lowers the amount of money being used to buy bitcoins you fuckin stupid fuck. It absolutely matters. Every other coin that is bought, takes away from the money being dumped into this pos bitcoin trash

>Buying this heavily into the news

The coins are the vehicle of the technology. A proof of concept for the idea of procedural digital infrastructure that automatically ledgers and is extremely resilient and secure. It's easy to regulate and it can be used as a "currency" for operations within the largest enterprises and even municipal systems on the planet with existing hardware.

It's not Doge Coin's MEME power that has attracted massive segments of enterprise.

any use they have is better served by cheap synthetic diamond

stfu
gtfo
kys

>still saying this since $1

Not even that. They procedurally generate data that leave a paper trail simply by the way they transmit.

Aside from being able to buy a pepsi with crypt0, blockchain technology has the capability to replace an astounding amount of data infrastructure across the planet, in private and decentralized scenarios. The exchange of money at it's core is supposed to be an exchange of value that the notes represent. A paper $100 bill is worth nothing for what it does, but it moves the claim of the value backed in gold from one person to another.

Now imagine that every dollar could only be spent by printing a receipt that was immediately visible to anyone with the address, but still private enough that you didn't know who it came from or went to.

Now imagine transferring data this way, and in effect having a transcodable paper trail for every communication sent in a corporation, from phonecalls and databases to the signals that recognize an employee's ID card and communicate with a central server.

lmao, you wouldn't trade a little sliver of gold for your neighbor's coffee either. That doesn't disprove gold as a store of wealth.

Even if it was, that's why you have an escape plan.

If I lose 2k crypto, I'll feel ok because it was fun while it lasted.

>gain 20k
reimburse myself for lost 2k
>gain 200k
cash out 20k for small income boost and high end computer
>gain 600k
cash out 100k to diversify in less risky grandpa gains in relatively stable index market for early retirement
>gain 2.5mil
cash out 1.5mil to account for gains taxes, pay taxman 500k, give 100k to supportive family, spend 100k, invest 100k in special projects, invest other 700k in grandpa stocks and never work again/retire early except to speculate on whatever's left in crypto
>gain 25mil in crypto
>cash out 10mil and travel the world and self-actualize, get therapy for autism and remove skeletons from closet, marry qt asian gril and spend all of my children's time raising them to teach them how to avoid the ways of the normie while still being able to walk amongst them

But by all means, don't bother to invest into crypto. Keep doing the same damn thing every day with low risk hoping that some deity from above will give you your due instead of taking a chance and making it for yourself.

I think you meant to say government fiat.

late adopters and laggards stay poor
innovators are early adopters make big gains

Yeh u would use a small coin