Mfw Ripple is starting to rebound

>mfw Ripple is starting to rebound.

Bagholders report, how deep are you still in? Still at a $200 dollar loss but looking forward to seeing green this week, hold strong brothers ignore all fudposters we're going to make it.

Had a long position at 16k. STUCK IN FOR 2 WEEKS. Feeling optimistic again.

>2 weeks
Hold this shit for 3+ years. You'll all fucking see.

Knowing you guys exist is why I don't trade this jewcoin

You got to play hard to win bigly. Iron fists for holding bags not fit for the likes of you.

>tfw bought chipotle on the e.coli dip and it's still down

Give it to me straight boys: can I still make it?

i had a position that might once again put me in the green... but now i'm unsure if i should even be looking at this chart to sell, or just hold long.

>actually buying premined banker jewcoin
>thinking it wont get absorbed by NEM when the crypto world becomes more literate

they both make up 40% of my portfolio each. Why say no to profit?

>mfw op speaks too soon and gets absolutely fucking dominated as Ripple crashes before reaching his break even point

Don't say it won't happen, because my Dad has cancer again right after someone was mentioning how he's fortunate to have survived it a first time.

Bought at 10.3k. Feels good man.
XRP is a six-month hold at a minimum for me.

Bob Beck Protocol.

kek speaks. Ask your dad to look into it, couldn't hurt.

xrp now mooning

Ooooh, cripple my nipples! Feelin good!

We're so close my bags are almost empty just a few more cents before I could finally see my Shekels back and this time putting a fucking stop limit PLEASE Mr. Shekelgoldburgenstein I don't want to be your goy anymore.

Well, at least I'm not at a loss anymore

Got all mine at $.09 senpai

XRP NO

>tfw my meager technical analysis knowledge lets me buy at local trenches and sell at local peaks.

are u me ?

bought in at .19 about 3 weeks ago

I was starting to get worried this was the end but my body is ready to straight to $1

Have 100k at $0.01. See you on mars.

Still wanting on Polo to respond my withdraw my XRP (They haven't even responded after 11 days REEEEE). I'm afraid that by the time Polo gives me my coins xrp is going to dip hard.

Good luck bud, have been waiting on my BTC withdrawal for a month now.

breaking even / turning a slight profit

I bought what I thought was the dip. it wasn't...