The only coins that matter in the current state of crypto:

The only coins that matter in the current state of crypto:

BTC, ETH, DBG, XRP

The only coin that matters in the upcomming ICO flood:

Bancor

Not shit tier but will make you some money. These coins twill net you 4x your money in a year (unlike 10-100x like the actually useful coins):

GNT, SC

Strat and Waves will die when Bancor takes market lead.

Remember, for a coin to be god tier it must-

1) Be useful as a CURRENCY to BUY shit with
2) Have a MARKET and MARKETING STRATEGY (which DBG really slammed out of the ball park this year, and I'm talking about legitimate marketing sectors, not talking about the retarded hentai girl memes)
3) Be worth trading FIAT MONEY for
4) Be difficult to overthrow (for example, waves will immediately die after Bancor, and Strat will follow. NEM will prove itself useless very soon as well)

Not even a shill, just don't want you autistic retarded NEETS to lose all your money. Good luck.

>BTC, ETH, DBG, XRP
And XEM too, getting traction among gooks

No, not NEM/XEM. It'll die with LTC. Cash that shit out now while you can.

Genuine question: Many say that the scalability issues are a huge issue for bitcoin, so it cannot be used as your everyday payment system - and NEM/XEM is basically BTC without these issues. What is the counterargument?

You forgot DASH the only coin with an incentive structure that's feasible in the long run.

Also:what about monero? basically everyone agrees that it is here to stay, even if it doesn't provide huge gainz anymore. Most solid anonymous coin implementation. Why does it not matter in your opinion?

No, DGB is the alternative which is why I listed it. Beyond all the video game hype DGB could actually begin to corner BTC's market. It is better than NEM in all the ways that NEM is better than BTC.

You cannot buy anything with NEM, no stores/online shops have adpoted NEM (where DGB is already usable in real stores), NEM has no marketing or target audience, and it is very easy to overthrow (DGB will, for example)

>dbg

No, Dash will die alone with NEM and LTC.

There will be better replacements in the new wave of coins. Bancor will destroy many.

Think of it like this, for the next two years you can invest in these coins without worry

BTC, ETH, XRP, DGB, BANCOR

Everything else is just for fun or gambling.

DGB mooning right now, btw.

>DBG

lol

Idk what the fuck is wrong with everyone but Monero is the obvious coin to hold.

xmrs only purpose is for anonymity on darknet purchases

why would whales invest in it?

Glad you mentioned dibigyte.
But to say that WAVES will die? What a load of bollocks. It's fucking brilliant.

Bancor is already proven to fuck people over and will instantaneously lose people money when it hits the exchanges (fuck knows don't follow that shit).

WAVES is an epic long term hold. It's a big profit maker so don't fucking lie.

>what is wings
I've almost doubled my money overnight and shit hasn't even hit any markets outside Bittrex and Liqui, and they haven't even released a stable beta of their software. Stay poor.

Can't wait.

no, that won't happen. They pretty much built a coin to pay for cheese pizza, guns, drugs and hitmans. As much as I like how it works for all intents and purposes it's the best coin for doing iillegal shit and that's a huge no no

What stores is DGB already usable in?

all in litecoin

> Strat and Waves will die when Bancor takes market lead.
> Strat....
> Stratis
> Says Bancor has anything to do with Stratis

Obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Watch, wait and see buddy

exactly, it holds no real world value except as a currency for drugs. it'll get shut down hard or just lose value naturally overtime as crypto becomes more mainstream.
Bancor literally does everything waves does but much, much more. Watch out for Bancor it's truly a beast.
Some clothing stores, coffee shops, etc
You can buy gift cards with it for 4x the USD value. Steem, facebook, ps4, xbox, etc. So if you want a game you could get it for 4x less with DGB right now.

how the fuck do I get bancor? I want to be part of the rich niggas club

You forgot Monero, which is useful for darknet markets because of its fundamental anonymity.

lol. bancor will dip immediately after the ico. wait for that instead of getting in ico with 5 billion niggers.

No, it will not. You cannot use past patterns to analyze something as new and volatile as crypto. People are now aware of the growth factor an ICO purchase gives you, so market value will be set at ICO.

Don't listen to anyone who calls people "niggers", they literally know nothing.

>trying to sell an ICO coin at $150 per unit, taking everyones money and only telling them the price afterwards

well actually my bad, like 223, since 1eth=1bancor

>NEM
>Useless

How?

More secure
Nano wallet
No need to sync or wait for blockchain

BitBay desu.

link to buy shit for 1/4th the price? sounds way too good to be true

google? literally takes 2 seconds

Explain how bancor is better than WAVES. Serious question. Answer can't simply be (((them)))

The simplest way I can put it is Waves is AOL chat room in the early late 90s/early 2000s and Bancor is Facebook post instagram acquisition.

This is a very good analogy tbqh

Will put more than 100 ETH in bancor ICO, with a 1 ETH fee

how the hell did eth went to the moon when its supply its fucking unfair, otherwise it has nice characteristics.

the coin is meant to be worth its mining value. which is about 100?

ETH is viewed as the back up coin of BTC incase BTC goes down. It is high simply because of that

>back up coin

You're fucking kidding me right?
You do realize at the beginning of this year ETH was merely dollars worth?

Does Bancor have a functional product?

Bull fucking shit it is

It may not be correct but it is how ETH is perceived by the majority of crypto investors.

I also avoid trading cryptos that aren't currently used as money in some form.
Only a few that I see that carry new ideas with them, but I still don't trust them too much money and dump after it rises.
I had some steady growth, even though not that much.

How is that a huge no no?
LMAO, the coin that is actually used is a huge no no? Holy fuck, grandma, get out of Veeky Forums please.
I've been investing in it from time to time.
Basically all I'm doing is betting on safe coins and then switching when the one I'm hold is at the top of the latest pattern and the one I'm willing to buy is at the dip, not fast money but I haven't been losing.
All that is giving me trouble is the ETH I bought a little bit too late and is currently costing me some money.

These are the idiots driving this crypto bubble.
>It'll get shut down
Literally the only reason for crypto currencies is so people have digital money that can't be shut down and you only need that for illegal things.

>NEM will prove itself useless very soon as well

Please explain this. As far as I can tell NEM (Unlike 99% of shitcoins) is actually being used for shit and doesn't have awful scaling issues.

Can you tell me why it's worth avoiding?

Not everything that needs anonymity it's illegal retard
>b-but muh government can't never be bad! who would try to blackmail me over this meme anime girl daikumakura in the future?

How do I participate in the Bancor ICO?

This

Seems like yobit is the only place to buy some DGB. How is it for trustworthiness? Not that I plan on dropping thousands of dollars in it.

lol that's total shit. There are a huge number of us that have no bitcoin at all because it's complete ass. Ethereum is the future, more and more people are realising this everyday. Bitcoin is a shitcoin that actually can't do anything.

What about buttrex

one fucking ether == one bancor keked

Why would LTC die? It's got segwit activated, has strong bagholders on top of market need (merchants use it) ...

.. As far as I can see it, it's a pretty likely survivor/winner of this cycle

Anyone?