What military has the most aesthetic uniforms? Besides Nazi Germany of course. I'd for for USMC

What military has the most aesthetic uniforms? Besides Nazi Germany of course. I'd for for USMC.

Check the catalog before you post

Us military uniforms in general are god awful fugly looking shit.

Hi Nigel

>choosing the Pleb and the Pleb Jr. options
sasuga

He's honestly right.
The USMC are the only ones who have somewhat decent uniforms. The army have probably the worst camouflage in existence. Airforce and Navy camouflages are also shit. (You don't need camo at sea or in the air)

The helmets are nice but otherwise the Danish army looked pretty meh back then

The Marine Corps would like a word with you.

If our camouflage is so terrible, why are we still the #1 military in the world? Checkmate.

Why are they wearing bells on their head?

>he can't appreciate the M/23
found the pleb

8 bells! It must be morning mass!

>The army have probably the worst camouflage in existence.

If you're referring to the UCP, the Army itself has finally acknowledged this. This is what the new standard looks like.

memes aside the goofy helmets and wool coats gave the Danish army a very distinct Veeky Forums feel.

>Navy camouflages are also shit
NWU Type I isn't meant to actually camouflage, just to be something other than a solid color for a utility uniform. NWU Type II and Type III are actually meant for camouflage and aren't issued to every sailor.

what ethnicity is ssgt williams?

american

mestizo

They had their moments.

Fuck off army brat.

>FBI
>military
delet this

>James Mattis, General, USMC, retired
>Army

user...

>Picture of James Mattis
>post literally uses the words "Marine Corps"
>army brat

Fuck right off.

I always loved the pre-war US uniforms.

Too bad their helmets look retarded

Napoleonic Prussians

Poland has some cool stuff

Mystery Meat American. His culture includes Game of Thrones, the Fast and the Furious franchise, and The Chive.He doesn't know anything about his family beyond the three living generations. He eats taco bell and eats out his fat happa girlfriend while thinking about Lisa Ann.

French WW1

I always liked Austro-Hungarian WW1 uniform. Must be that blue-gray color

>"Karl, do you see what I see?"
>"An easily-targeted space between two bright red spots?"
>"Ja."

The thread is about a e s t h e t i c s brah. WW1 uniforms in general were Veeky Forums as fuck.

I love the hats. Looks like a slavified kepi

WW1 is a close second but the Napoleonic wars were the most Veeky Forums

The Navy is the exception.

>slavified kepi
It's a shako

Russian Life Guards under Peter the Great were Veeky Forums as fuck

Napoleonic era are the best

I loved seeing these on display today.

They all look so nonplussed by the whole thing. Come on, gents, 'tis only a wig!

Serious question: is that the Old Guard, or just some random dudes picked for a detail?

marines are knuckle-dragging apes though? no matter how fancy you dress them

Most soldiers are knuckledragging apes

Soldier here, can confirm.

pretty stylish

>Serious question: is that the Old Guard,

Yup.

WHEN I WAS

Modern day Italian dress uniforms are fucking A E S T H E T I C

Except those are police, not military.

I didn't say anything about them being military uniforms, they're just dress uniforms

Fucking kek. I'm American and this is so accurate.

>What military has the most aesthetic uniforms?

The Bersaglieri

18-19th century Hungarian hussars were Veeky Forums as fuck. Every army from Britain to Russia used to emulate their uniform.

The Nigga

GOULASH

boy scouts are best

INTENSIFIES

>tfw everyone adopted the US military uniform style and now everyone's military looks like shit

More proof that we're living in the wrong timeline.

Although Russia and China are looking good, which is only more proof that America's enemies will always look cooler than them.

Not gonna lie, if there was a military that issued Jungle camo+beret+fur-lined coat as standard, they'd win Veeky Forums hands down, but this is just some militia dude who got chilly.

Not Veeky Forums but Denmark looks like some MGS shit.

I was disappointed when I realized those things that look like eyes are actually just holes in their helmets

those nets are just to break their outline if they emerge from water

Except carabinieri are part of Italian armed forces, not police forces.

How is it possible to be THIS pleb?

We're not. We just pick fights with people who have no real ability to fight back.

Remember spending more money =/= better product

Still garbage

If you don't like America, then you can git out.

>Combat Uniform

1982-2003 US Military

>Ceremonial/Antique Uniform

France, Austria, Confederate States of America (only in the first year though)

>hurr durr muh hyper-patriotic bullshit

Save it for the normies, you're not fooling me.

Cucks like you ruined the country. Now we had to elect Donald Trump to save it.

I think it's the hat

I voted for Trump you fucking faggot.

It was eight years of neocon fuckwits like you that sent down the path of 9/11 and every disaster, economic, military and societal that's followed.

>acknowledging that we have the best military and best looking uniforms in the world make you a neocon
hurrrrrrrrr

It's always in the hat

>voted for Trump thinking he'll change any of that

You got played like all the rest, son. The Tea Party was the GOP's attention-grabbing scapegoat during Obama Time, and now they've got the best scapegoat they could've ever dreamed of with Trump. The swamp's staying wet.

Except Trump literally ripped control of the party from right out under them. They did everything they could to keep Trump from winning the nomination and still failed. And now they'll have to either follow the Commander-In-Chief or face political death.

Instantly already cooler than any US uniform. Those fucking capes.

>Veeky Forums uniforms
>no ottoman fez charge on greeks

Looks fascist as fuck, m8

They adapted, like any politically-savvy elite. They know that people ascribe far too much influence to the office of President in deciding the nation's course, and they play into that. Their entire strategy for dealing with Obama was to take the opposite stance of any of his policies and so create a hate-sink for all the country's problems, and it worked. Then Trump entered the field, and they slowly realized they had a candidate who could rally popular support as well as take the spotlight of media and public scrutiny off the legislature. No matter what happens in these next few years, Trump is going to be the one who people hold accountable.

If Trump succeeds, it's a win. If he fails, it's a win. The GOP can either say he's a great leader, just the best, or they can cut him loose and let him sink with all the blame, turn to the American people and say, "You can still trust us, you guys."

>I was disappointed when I realized those things that look like eyes are actually just holes in their helmets

WHAT???????????????/

18th century armies in general were aesthetic as fuck.

By what op posted he is a white suprimacist who voted for trump and has maga somewhere on his social media, probably thinks trump will fix everthing

YES

Red Army marching directly to battle from parade