Is getting into cryptocurrency really worth it? Any tips?

Is getting into cryptocurrency really worth it? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYDTZYK6UM
twitter.com/adachis?lang=en
bizcryptoguide.wordpress.com/
coindesk.com/information/paper-wallet-tutorial/
twitter.com/CodyBrown/status/866442341946675200
medium.com/@CodyBrown/how-to-lose-8k-worth-of-bitcoin-in-15-minutes-with-verizon-and-coinbase-com-ba75fb8d0bac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

invest 1k, ignore it for 2 years then wish you had put in more.

Only shorting it at this point since we are at the peak now that Normie's are buying

What makes you think crypto will get bigger later on in the years?
Is crypto really "normie" filled? I don't see amazon, walmart, or any other popular online shopping place accepting cryptocoins as online store payment yet, nor do I hear anyone in real life talk of it.

>that faggot

lol at that literal faggot retard

>poor me i put ALL of my money into crypto but didn't 2fa my shit, i swear i'm not trying to garner sympathy with my almost crying speech of "help people in need" "make this into a positive" bullshit

Source

everyone wants to get rich quick. i don't think we are anywhere near normie adoption yet (if it ever happens).

>What makes you think crypto will get bigger later on in the years?

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYDTZYK6UM

here's his cringeworthy twitter, where he posted hundreds of pictures of asses and tagged coinbase because they won't magically restore all his precious bitcoins.

enjoy.

>Is getting into cryptocurrency really worth it?
>BTC $2400
>ETH $225
nigga what do you think

>Any tips?
nah

twitter.com/adachis?lang=en

woops.

How much

>I called the cops about my stolen bitcoins

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Serves this idiot right for not taking three minutes to print out a paper wallet

>any tips?

buy anything and hold for a few years.

who knows, probably several thousand since he looks like an upper middle class yuppie faggot

>hackers stole all my money and i'm broke now
>why don't i just give away all my remaining stuff for free
Liberalism has created an entire generation of retards.

Learn how to trade

And read >bizcryptoguide.wordpress.com/

>says "how to make a million dollars with crypto and buy a lambo, feels good man"
>asks for donations so he can buy a Veeky Forums pass

Can't say no to free shit lel

how much have you made with cryptocurrencies my dude?

How do i avoid getting hacked like this moron

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Should I just drop all of my life savings in crypto then? I don't particularly need it right now, so I don't mind storing it. Only thing that would affect me is the certain crypto dropping in price forever after. Which is more stable and the most likely to not ever crash and never recover, eth or btc?

put your crypto into offline wallets as soon as humanly possible? You can literally print out a QR wallet in minutes and completely immunize yourself from this dumb shit

buy both. don't put everything in straight away and figure out how you will cash out if you need it.

I don't understand, is cashing out supposed to be difficult? I could just sell one bitcoin each at a time, and get it transferred into fiat that way, right?

It's not difficult but get set up. Don't dump your life savings into these coins without familiarising yourself with how it all works.

m8, get blockfolio ready. you're going to be looking at that app every 10 minutes.

offline wallets? please explain sir.

How the fuck do i hold if i have to move things offline? or do you mean after you've made gains?

is 2fa not enough

coindesk.com/information/paper-wallet-tutorial/

easy as piss, print it out and scan the public QR to deposit X amount onto it. It's not as good as a proper hardware wallet (obviously vulnerable to all the typical things that damage paper, you can make as many deposits onto the wallet as you like but you have to cash everything out everything on it at once if you want to go the other way around) but it's completely immune to getting electronically stolen like that retard.

what if i'm holding though? How does this work if i'm actively gaining wealth on a coin?? Is this only useful for when you are taking coins off the exchange and are just waiting?

If you're just doing long-term holding it's all the more reason to keep your crypto off the grid where it can't get hacked. It's irrelevant where it's physically being held as far as its value is concerned, if an exchange is buying at X price they'll buy it at X price. You just scan the crypto stored on your cold wallet back to your hot wallet and sell from there.

How safe am i with 2fa authentication with an authenticator that changes passwords every 15 seconds? (no sms shit)

i believe this is the dotcom bubble of my generation. an opportunity to grow wealth very quickly if you get in early enough, a risk of losing wealth very quickly if you stay long enough. this is still early days. the people who are in crypto right now are nerds, druggies, and some investors.

just like in the mid 90s normies were throwing loadsamoney at anything dotcom, i think there'll be a phase where people are throwing lodes at any decent-looking crypto coin. it's already occuring on a small scale. millions of dollars going into projects like eth, ripple, golem, XEM, stratis, et cetera. that have no real worth or application yet. it's speculation on emergent technology.

it's far-fetched to think that bitcoin will be the world's reserve currency (as some fanboys do) but if one nation, just one, even some african shithole that uses phone credit as a medium of exchange, got on board with crypto imagine how far this thing could go.

if you have money you can afford to lose, that you're not doing anything with, and you know about crypto, you'd be a fool to pass up on this opportunity. just buy and hodl some fucking coins.

Crypto is just too complicated for normies, the Bubble will be restricted to nerds and neets if things don't change.

This guy got hacked 3 days after tweeting about this, after he said 'i trade all my coins there'.
Hackers called Verizon and told them send his text messages to a different SIM card.
>twitter.com/CodyBrown/status/866442341946675200
>medium.com/@CodyBrown/how-to-lose-8k-worth-of-bitcoin-in-15-minutes-with-verizon-and-coinbase-com-ba75fb8d0bac

The main issue isn't someone hacking your account, its someone hacking the exchange you have it stored on, or even the exchange running with your coins. It has happened in the past.

>Crypto is just too complicated for normies

I'm the nerds of their day thought this about the internet, websites, GUIs, etc.

I remember trying to purchase BTC back in the MtGox era. I was deterred because I didn't have confidence in it back then, and because the means of purchasing seemed shifty as fuck.

It's way easier these days and will only get easier from here. You can't expect crypto, in its infancy, to be as user-friendly as systems that have been in places for decades/ centuries.

XRP
GNT
DGB
ETH
XBY
GNT
DGD
STRAT
waves
iota
STRAT
NXS
XEM
XAUR

>iota
you're just throwing your shekels away.

why is STRAT and GNT listed twice?

Yes, it is worth it! It's new hot fintech goy, get on board or you'll regret not blasting to the moon where your lambo is waiting for you!